3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[HookaH] 16.05.20 09:29 pm

Impressions from the full game (Left 4 Dead)

The game was released, writing experience.

Valve Software has officially sent to the print Left 4 Dead (PC, Xbox 360). The game is fully ready, the shops look forward to when their shelves to land fresh printed boxes with Left 4 Dead, and players nervously count down the remaining hours before the release. For those people who have decided to purchase Left 4 Dead online via Steam, already available to pre-download games. Full version Left 4 Dead to go on sale 18th November. Valve also in honor of this event decided to be a little disinterested. On the virtual shelves of Steam appeared Royal set of games called Valve Complete Pack . Except for Left 4 Dead includes all games Half-Life series, Counter-Strike and various mods to it, Team Fortress, Team Fortress 2, Portal and several other projects lower class. For all this diversity – $ 99. Generosity overflows.

System Requirements

Minimum:
o Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / Vista64
o Processor: Pentium 4 3.0 GHz
o Memory: 512MB =)
o Graphics: 128 MB, Shader model 2.0, ATI 9600, NVidia 6600 or better
o Hard Drive: At least 7.5 GB of free space
o Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 c compatible sound card

Recommended:
o Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / Vista64
o Processor: Intel core 2 duo 2.4 GHz
o Memory: 1 GB
o Graphics: Shader model 3.0, NVidia 7600, ATI X1600 or better
246 Comments
Sort by:
f
fukcer 16.05.20

not well agree with the real people it is 1000 times more interesting and even on hard!!!

f
fukcer 16.05.20

not well agree with the real people it is 1000 times more interesting and even on hard!!!

f
fukcer 16.05.20

think about mega bug!

l
lelik12368 16.05.20

People how about this ! Left 4 Dead - Four Pack ?

g
ghost_witcher 16.05.20

DIN liked it! Zachod!

O
Olerg 16.05.20

LOST777
about bots is nothing bad to say ,most importantly, they know how to fight and help when necessary

Little played? I have had times when my character just hanging on the edge of the roof and asked for help, and the bots stood and stupidly listened to the pleas for help and the zombies weren't just been standing. (this is me Tank rejected) Bad cover the back, or block the firing zone of the character. In General it is not Rainbow 6 :) the Bots is that they take.

_
_Gulya_ 16.05.20

Bots are smarter than some people -_-

T
Tpyn 16.05.20

People how about this ! Left 4 Dead - Four Pack ?
on account steam game and 3 gifts. Every gift is also a game, which you can send to another account. That is, as if buying for themselves and three friends. Together they are so over the hill it is 50 bucks cheaper.

O
Olerg 16.05.20

Gula

Especially if people say pigeons :) What can you do, bird brain! :)))

f
fry19 16.05.20

Game!!! Zombie, flesh, blood, brains... Super!

D
DeX 16.05.20

the game is awesome, play it on the network, there is a lot of funny moments, like when running to the helicopter, almost ran into him and then a smoker grabs you straight out of the door and carries back to Sydnie zombies, and the team escapes in a helicopter))

H
Hedge129 16.05.20

Game bomb palyubomu every ! ! !
A must buy litsuhu all !

f
fukcer 16.05.20

Yes not!!! not litsuhu'll totes download pirates of the COP mania single file replace and forward network rubai))))

Q
Q2kerS 16.05.20

Cool game, only with the monotony of too much farther into the game, the less detailed levels + all ailments of the source(
In General, the BEST of its kind, maybe I'm wrong, but such gameplay Zombie Shooter odd not pripominayu..

R
Rayne 3 16.05.20

The game just super! Especially kooperativny mode happy. And I also think that the content will be released soon (with new heads for survival).

Z
Zipfer 16.05.20

stupid kroshilovo, nothing interesting, not even on the grid in a few minutes start to yawn

A
Alexandr82 16.05.20

Cards need more!!!

I
Igor Surov 16.05.20

will :)
as with TF, time in 2 months will be great it's, maps, weapons, and new characters (most likely the new zombies)

+
custom cards has not been canceled)

Q
Q2kerS 16.05.20

Yes, FGD already shone))

E
Elitnyy PekaBord [Ne soch 16.05.20

cool cool and cool escho again!!!game fly away!!!