3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[HookaH] 16.05.20 09:29 pm

Impressions from the full game (Left 4 Dead)

The game was released, writing experience.

Valve Software has officially sent to the print Left 4 Dead (PC, Xbox 360). The game is fully ready, the shops look forward to when their shelves to land fresh printed boxes with Left 4 Dead, and players nervously count down the remaining hours before the release. For those people who have decided to purchase Left 4 Dead online via Steam, already available to pre-download games. Full version Left 4 Dead to go on sale 18th November. Valve also in honor of this event decided to be a little disinterested. On the virtual shelves of Steam appeared Royal set of games called Valve Complete Pack . Except for Left 4 Dead includes all games Half-Life series, Counter-Strike and various mods to it, Team Fortress, Team Fortress 2, Portal and several other projects lower class. For all this diversity – $ 99. Generosity overflows.

System Requirements

Minimum:
o Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / Vista64
o Processor: Pentium 4 3.0 GHz
o Memory: 512MB =)
o Graphics: 128 MB, Shader model 2.0, ATI 9600, NVidia 6600 or better
o Hard Drive: At least 7.5 GB of free space
o Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 c compatible sound card

Recommended:
o Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / Vista64
o Processor: Intel core 2 duo 2.4 GHz
o Memory: 1 GB
o Graphics: Shader model 3.0, NVidia 7600, ATI X1600 or better
246 Comments
Sort by:
L
LOST777 16.05.20

Cool game , very interesting place , AI rules , great graphics , today was the company story , now going on the Internet to play

C
CraNch 16.05.20

On an Internet the super,especially when for the and for the team good players.I look forward to it when it's my litsuha...

D
Drimakus_X5 16.05.20

No Comments!!! The game is just a masterpiece, know-how in the world games!
Play four on expert) focused on the evacuation at the airport, I think tomorrow the plan will come up and be saved.
It was fun cada Negro(this is a nickname and the way he plays Louis) was left alone, bandaged-podlechites-trahnula with new forces grabbed the shotgun and looked around - well, his mind was now he for all of us revenge and then.. after a couple of seconds for him to quietly jumped the Hunter hardly the one to notice it in time. Curtain.

f
fearmaniac 16.05.20

game megasat, 9 out of 10, -1 for the small number of weapons, but it is fixable. The incentive period of 25 hours *avigational*

[
[HookaH] 16.05.20

Well, play it. The game is very much waiting, and it finally came..he played and was happy. Liked the game, all have what I wanted, there are a few nice things that I liked. This game is a competition. Left to buy litsuhu in order to play for no.)

V
Vladir 16.05.20

Oooo Yes. The game was even better than I expected. Passed the first stage of the single fast enough. But the experience for these short 15 minutes, scored more than all of the passage the land of ze dead! And indeed than in most other Sutera! And it's only a single! All rush online. The current pirates may interact with your friends. And at thinking them the incentive is not present ((( Nitsche, friends hoisted and Wake up... VYZYVAYUT!!!!

L
LOST777 16.05.20

It's a pity only 4 locations wanted more

A
Artem1372 16.05.20

Fucking game.Graphics is not bad.Hurricane shooter.And this is the first game on my pamati where you can play as a zombie.The single is not bad but Goodies in co-op and battle.

A
Artem1372 16.05.20

Vladir I have a pirate Paradise and I using Hamachi, and with whom I played no I in incentive not.
LOST777 first 4 companies (no mercy,death knell,death in the air,blood harvest) and in each 5 cards (instead of 4),then the more poyavytsya new card.

x
xoxol_007 16.05.20

Tell me how to play over a network can't go zaregestrirovatsja Teaseuse requires steam,then the game itself
Yes, everything is great,however, pirotecnici no play before the first patch from Steam,and then have to whisltes)

V
Vladir 16.05.20

Artem1372
Yeah, I understand. Sedna is already hacked. PPC theme! Current us up to two times )))) Nitsche Well, more practice and...

E
Elviryand 16.05.20

the game is evil (in a good way) sucked PPC =)

N
New_Boez 16.05.20

the game is on the pirate lies on 900 megabytes!!!!!!!!!!!

[
[dexter] 16.05.20

Yes, the game is just cool)) super in one word, did not see how 6 hours of life passed))

N
New_Boez 16.05.20

can who-thread can help ???????? downloaded from Piratebay game from Skullptura(910 MB) and the game every 10-20 min hangs!!!!1 what's the problem???,can who-thread faced with such a't ??

R
RealForc3 16.05.20

The game is a hit.Loved the co-op,only team with Louis, no luck - set fire to the us often.=)Graphics much.

f
fukcer 16.05.20

if you play with bots the game tuhlovato!!! it is quite another thing when it network I can tell you!!! here is the head and starts to think as if faster the next creepazoid to the tower to charge to catch tovarisha to save, or in what direction to move to this half-naked bitch with kogami not hit you and manage to move her butt so that she came under fire tvoyh homies who past that busy at the moment, still three dozens of zombies!!! in General strasssssssssse fierce!!!

L
LOST777 16.05.20

fukcer about bots nothing bad to say ,most importantly, they know how to fight and help when necessary

f
fukcer 16.05.20

not well agree with the real people it is 1000 times more interesting and even on hard!!!

f
fukcer 16.05.20

not well agree with the real people it is 1000 times more interesting and even on hard!!!