3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DM-mechanic 18.05.20 10:28 am

Where to find all unique(modified) gun?? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Much has been said about unique weapons, but it is not always about where to find it. Please vkladyvat information here.
I think the theme will be useful to all this is not enough to beat the game only in SOWING with one Vintorez in the hands.
Specifically my question is: well please tell me where to find a modified SVD???!!!
(still, if not difficult, *rifled shotgun *MP5 under another shell, *the bulldog 6 grenade under NATO, *SIG lightweight *SHAFT----everything else is found and the version I have is unpatched, maybe this is the reason)
120 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diablo NSYu 18.05.20

"The Viper 5 9x18" venue: the Dump on the way to the location of the research Institute of agriculture at the end of the tunnel (take the syringe from radiation and kits more)
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
"Thunder 5.45" place: Cordon bought from Sidorovich or is removed from someone after a X18
pix.PlayGround.ru
Personally, I got the "Combat chaser" and "SPSA-14 rifle" during the last order Huckster (kill father Diodor), there was "SPSA-14 rifle", and his guard "Combat chaser".
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

D
Dann687 18.05.20

at the base of Freedom is the rifle silenced

T
TIRREX 18.05.20

The developers put in the game not all modified guns, which were conceived...
Some of them I tried to repair...
Added guns and armor unique to the mod Neutrinos from the recovered monsters..
read more here:
http://stalker-portal.ru/forums.php?m=posts&q=7419

b
buridan 18.05.20

collected almost everything,now looking for the mole.who knows,where does it go after the agricultural industry,the atoms pass a fourth time,especially for honest collection of unique stuff in the game already September,and he with a gun to MY running away.and I who need that,too prompt.

3uJI 18.05.20

Tell me what mod is better to put (to enjoy all the delights of modified guns) and where to punch SIG sniper and THUNDER 5.45 optics???

M
Muad Dib 18.05.20

Thunder 5.45 I took one dolgovtsa. His dog in front of a bar bitten.

3uJI 18.05.20

I'm interested in optics for the THUNDER

D
DM-mechanic 18.05.20

Tell me where to find SVD trucker??? Searched-not found(((.
Including behind the sandbags at Chernobyl. Can not there searched?

e
ezhzh 18.05.20

On the Dark Valley where chavs Gauss offers over 800 rupees, one person forge pears hanging around, his name is Oleg's totam, in General, Sidor orders it Soaked in some kind of quest, in short, with enty of Oleg falls sniper Obokan

e
ezhzh 18.05.20

Remember! Oleg Daemon As-totam :-)))

V
Vladir 18.05.20

Here the demon is not so simple. The first time I was with him met kada radar went. On the way to X-19, he lay dead near the gates of the monolith with a sniper Abakan. And this time I found it on amber, cada has completed the quest to eliminate the Stalker. I had all the singles to fill up near the bus.

V
Vladir 18.05.20

where to punch SIG sniper

SIG appears to the guards on the basis of freedom right in front of the entrance (not the one in Exo). And at once both. And even if they kill their samanatha with the same Sigs. You can get and without the pale. You need straight from the entrance to the base to go away from her asfaltirovana the road. Need to go as far as possible but at the same time that the security guard was visible. For example, I entered the convent, so far away that because of the hillside and the sight of the Vintorez was the visible head of the guard. Sobsna more Nitsche not want. Aim carefully with the stock at the top and all. The corpse is, the pale - no... the Rifle is yours.

R
Romale 18.05.20

Near the downed helicopter, where scientists need to be saved from mercenaries are drifting snow with a bunch of broken equipment. So inside the tunnel there is a cache in the container, and there is a good pistol for hunting large African elephants. Just before to go there we need all the bodies in orange suits to see, but otherwise the cache is empty okajetsa.

M
Mad Butcher 18.05.20

Modified pistol Fort-12 - on the military checkpoint under the bridge.
- Rapid-fire AK-74 in the cache Arrow on the shelf.
- Threaded SPAS12 - in the Dark Valley, at the base of the Hog.
- Abakan, with integral grenade launcher - ibid.
- Desert Eagle under rifle cartridge in the box next to the corpse of Gordon Freeman.
- SIG of a sniper - one of members on their database.
- The storm chambered for 5.45 - buy from Sidorovich.
- L85A2 with a silencer - one of dolgovtsev near army warehouses.
- L85A2 modified - there.

The title - real.

K
KOREEC 18.05.20

Install both add-ons and you will be happy :)
S. T. A. L. K. E. R cprHicks mod v1.2.5 26,4 Mb
S. T. A. L. K. E. R ABC mod 44.1 Mb
but only have the game fully installed add-ons, on version 1.003 works without problems ;)

e
ezhzh 18.05.20

Blind mod that makes the game new and modified guns :-)))
For example, instead of the usual Rapid-fire AK-74 appears rapid-fire 7.62 AKM with a store from the PKK for 45 ammo - the stuff is lethal! :-))) or instead of Lightweight L85A2 - analogue of the large-caliber sniper rifle chambered for the .45 ACP, and even for noiseless and flameless shooting! realistic weapons don't yell - have feature for those who thrill to shoot with anything fancy-upgraded. Buy all you can at the Bartender and Sydor. Who buzz - write, skins

V
Vladir 18.05.20

Luchsche would someone realties blinded fashion with real performance characteristics of the weapons...

e
ezhzh 18.05.20

so mod with real performance characteristics of the weapons I have long been patched, somewhere here already wrote, the only problem there - it's hard to adjust to the real grid of the sights to the terms of the game without changing the initial speed of a bullet

p
posol2008 18.05.20

on the basis of freedom I peremochiv all founded Kucho modifitsirovannyh guns,and ischo in bar of the debt were given the task to kill a Stalker-masters,he had a cool gun,and next to it was the barracks and there 3 I sat them down - unih identity gun modifitsirovannye,schA here I sit and to me the greed of the conductive fighting - throw a pity,such a cool gun=(

R
Russell 18.05.20

Found thunder, firing rounds from Kalash.