3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DM-mechanic 18.05.20 10:28 am

Where to find all unique(modified) gun?? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Much has been said about unique weapons, but it is not always about where to find it. Please vkladyvat information here.
I think the theme will be useful to all this is not enough to beat the game only in SOWING with one Vintorez in the hands.
Specifically my question is: well please tell me where to find a modified SVD???!!!
(still, if not difficult, *rifled shotgun *MP5 under another shell, *the bulldog 6 grenade under NATO, *SIG lightweight *SHAFT----everything else is found and the version I have is unpatched, maybe this is the reason)
120 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danila STALKER 18.05.20

The thunder have the Master (member considers it)

D
Danila STALKER 18.05.20

Who knows where the SHAFT with the optics? like someone Dolgovtsev. I killed them all, but the cushion optics nebylo:((

Z
ZeJIu6o6a 18.05.20

and if the master is to fill up when he is single, i.e. no palivo , dolgovtsev will agrit?

V
Vladir 18.05.20

Me the thunder got the so. At the bar where dogs hang out, he lay on the ground behind a tree. I like the dog chased a chaser and stepped on it. and it is as macnica. I'm getting the thunder! Modified!

c
catrunner 18.05.20

thunder(storm), firing rounds from Kalash get method F6 F7
from Sidorovich at the beginning of the game costs 10 Grand, money is usually not enough
but if pomaroderstvovat to loke cordon that you can gather.
or wait until his master dog eat
it's in the game without mods
well, with mods it is possible to add in the sale of Sidor

c
catrunner 18.05.20

2 Danila STALKER sniper shaft gives duty for the task to clean Svoboda

M
Maksimko 18.05.20

Danila STALKER, here I am Vintar of the armed forces, met for the game 4 times:
- In Army Depots, on the basis of Liberty, in one of the houses just lying on the floor by the window.
Base Debt from the bar, reward her for a task to bring a modified rifle LR300 Special Purpose Rifle.
- Nychka, Amber, in the underground lab X-16 in the Elevator shaft, in the switchboard.
- Nychka, in Army Warehouses, on the basis of Freedom.

D
Danila STALKER 18.05.20

Maksimko
I know the first two, the third was empty, and the fourth was a bastard to find - now look..

13-th Archangel 18.05.20

Another Vintorez on the river, in the basement of the building with meditating Monolith!

13-th Archangel 18.05.20

In General, I have assembled a collection of modified weapons, if anyone is interested can paint where got!

I
Ikernel 18.05.20

catrunner- thunder(storm), Serica is presented on the complexity of the Master and very randomly I mean method F6 F7 , but if you talk to a WOLF, it will DISAPPEAR!and is 20000r.

D
Danila STALKER 18.05.20

13-th Archangel
Come on..itemsss...

13-th Archangel 18.05.20

Fort 15 - the cordon of soldiers under the railway bridge

HK MP5H-K 9x18 on the location of the Landfill in the tunnel behind the locomotive the stiff

AKS-74U PBS – With integrated muffler in the location of the Landfill at the Fox

HK MP5H-K - With integrated silencer on the farm the Stalker Sparrow in the Dark valley

AKS – 74M rapid-fire –in cache Arrow

OTS -14 Groza 5x45 have Dolgovtsa the Gentleman on the Bar

Enfield L85 A2 “easy” with an integrated silencer
Enfield L85 A2 “Balance”
Combat chayzer (Winchester 1300) at locations of army depots Stalkers to the dump

Desert Eagle 9 x 39
Desert Eagle 45ACP - in the Wild territory in the underground Parking lot next to the downed helicopter

An-94 Abakan ” with integrated grenade launcher - if I am not mistaken NII Agroprom

LR300 with an integrated silencer at the Outpost of the bandits location Army warehouses

VSS “Vintorez” lying everywhere like dirt *))) X18, location Army warehouses, Pripyat in the basement where the Monolith meditate

Colt 1911 with an integrated silencer -don't remember exactly where on the Antenna

V
Vladir 18.05.20

Strange list. Pomoymu AP makers more.

An-94 Abakan ” with integrated grenade launcher - if I am not mistaken NII Agroprom
Sometimes in different ways. More often it appears on the TD on the basis of bandyukov Fryer. And in General, most AP makers need to look at simple stalkers, and not in the territory.

LR300 with an integrated silencer
This is not salt of this gun. It is generally converted into a sniper. Though gaven...

Even the bartender gives a task to remove what is duelist (campaign is the same Sparrow), so, however, he has a Colt 1911 with an integrated silencer.

You forgot about the SIG the modified who nahodyatsa the guards warehouses. And DAP don't kill these guards and don't pack the Fags, then they appear again. So it must be the only AP-Gan given in unlimited quantities. (you can get them even without a deterioration of relations with freedom).

And then there is the Abakan with a modified optics. He is a Stalker Master chtoli... One time I saw him on the amber cada turned off the installation. He the Stalker had a rest near the bus (where you Professor Bigroom covered). And the second time on the radar kada only there zashol. He was lying near the first Outpost of the monolith.

If it's all up to this game, I REALLY gathered all AP-Hanna in this game...

I
Ikernel 18.05.20

Colt 1911 drags along Stalker prodvide on the Sparrow - order it from the Bartender wakes
SAVED 12парадох - Bandit Poker!!

V
Vladir 18.05.20

SAVED 12парадох - Bandit Poker!!

And where this guy lives?

r
razMAX 18.05.20

he's in the dungeon Agricultural industry needs to be when you Voronin will give the job to kill him. Although I took the job, but Pokers Tama was not for some reason. Version game patched. no mods

I
Ikernel 18.05.20

razMAX -he could be anywhere if the version 1.0004 or 5 it the game is on DT ,AgroProm,Dark Valley.

V
Vladir 18.05.20

Quaint me Voronin niche is not give... I have all his tasks fulfilled. Remained current two cyclic.

r
razMAX 18.05.20

HERE GUYS. USE. Info from my website. Spam link will not..

Weapons:
1) the soldier guarding the destroyed well.d. the bridge on the Cordon there is a Bark from a clip of 16 rounds.
2) At the end of the tunnel for a bunch of anomalies on the territory of the Dump, near the transition to the Institute Agroprom (where all the time rod bandits), you can find a Snake that eats a simple pistol rounds.
3) Stalker from the bar and offers to kill betrayed his partner. Go to the territory of the Army warehouses bring down the traitor and two more standing side by side, get the five-charging a shotgun with better damage and two NATO rifle with different bonuses.
4) In the cache pointer is AK with a big rate of fire.
5) On the basis of Svoboda if you go from the main entrance straight across the bridge and short of staff to turn to the left, in the last hut on the floor will lie Heat of the sun, also he has a stash in X16 Amber (second floor of the span of the lift flap) and as a reward for the quest from Voronin (to bring sniper weapons Svoboda). I recommend to everyone!
6)don't forget to take a Svu MK2 killed you, on the instructions of the Skull from the assault squad Duty, sniper Svoboda. Ammo of course is not sugar (2-5), but also useful.
7) On-site Army warehouses there is a checkpoint of the monolith (upper left corner of the map). They have a TSR 301 with sewn Glushak and sight, but low rate of fire. Not a bad thing.
8) On the second floor of a building in which the lab X18 is the RPG-7 with one bomb. Do not discharge it, and then the projectile disappears into nowhere. Also lying on the body next to the fallen helicopter at dark territory, also multiple instances of on-site Radar, Pripyat, and HOUR.
9) Desert Eagle lies from a friend of Gordon Freeman in the subway near the broken helicopter in wilderness. Modified Desert Eagle chambered 9H39 is near a small split drawer.
10) Half of Svoboda and Dolgovtsev located at their bases, respectively, are modified stems. OTS-14 Groza, eat ammo 5.45, rapid-Re, a pile of trunks with sewn alacami Glushak\sight.
11) Automatic grenade launcher Bulldog in the Armory of Freedom - the blue box on the Cabinet.
12) the SVD on the territory of the Radar a lot of stalkers goes with it.
13) Gauss Rifle - on site Pripyat several monolith sitting on the roof with her. To get it after killing the enemy so that she fell to the ground, but usually the cartridges for it are in the pocket of a dead enemy on unattainable altitude. Want ammo, try to fell he. You can also find in the Sarcophagus (with ammunition).

Armor

1) completing quests on finding artifacts from Sidorovich (there are many of them, but it is necessary to perform the first 3)- a Unique Stalker suit (Suit Tourist) with increased load capacity up to 70 kg.
2) don't miss the companion on the first quest from Sidorovich (to get the informant a flash drive), he will give the job to bring him a modified bandit jacket, but we will not give it!
3) Suit of a Mercenary in the research institutes after the gate to the left of the Lodge.
4) In the cache pointer for the pipe, smashing boxes, leathers Stalker.
5) Lair of the Hog in the warehouse the first floor of the suit Debt.
6) In the dark valley in the basement lair of the Boar in the corner ,opposite the prisoner dolgovtsa Costume Mercenary.
7) In lab X18 in the locker room with lockers is the Decision of the monolith.
8) In the wilderness in the beginning on the second floor of the building where you are met by 4 of the sniper, there is a girl Stalker.
9) In stock Sobody - the Wind of Freedom, two Experience of Freedom and the modified Wind of Freedom, whose Electroshock 90% Burns 90%.
10) When saving Kruglov in a trailer near the place where it says - Fire!, is the Wind of Freedom.
11) If Kruglov saved (the crash of a helicopter in Deserted and presented in amber), then the Sugars will give you the SSP-99 Ecologist. Also in the cache-the cross at the exit of debt-to Svoboda.
12) Near the entrance to X16 is the APC in front of him the watch, and it has a lot of boxes and suit Stalker.
13) the Berill 5M with the attending effect - near the entrance to X16 the corpse of the commando.
14) the Second floor is the psi of the radiator, before rising to 3rd near the stairs lies the Berill-5M and next to the wooden box - it has a SSP-99 Ecologist.
15) the Modified armor of the Debt - before the guards, giving the job to shoot the dog on the left is the descent into the basement and hiding place.
16) SEVA - abandoned and boarded-up building from which radiate the radiation at dark territory. It is worn leech (if you go this location is not the first time). Fall through the roof, in one room the stash safe.
17) the Berill 5M for the job from Lukas.
18) Dolgovskaya SEVA give General Voronin and Petrenko ensign for the job to bring the Bulldog to kill dolgovtsa traitor, respectively.
19) Attending the costume of the Ghost he dead raised in lab X16.
20) SSP-99M is the reward for armor of the Ghost, who must pay for Sakharov job, which he also gives.
21)Army combat suit in the cache pointer in Pripyat and in front of the sarcophagus.

22) exoskeleton
22A) After Stripping the Amber (pass lab, etc.) - will be a group of stalkers, which will sit around the campfire at the end of the RAID with measurements Kruglov (rusty red bus), accordingly let's get all get NYCHKA Fang, if they do not, we leave the location, and then back and check for a second time these dead bodies. She nychka is located in Pripyat, once a group of stalkers with which we cleaned the street, turn into the underground garage, we go straight through electrical anomalies, there, on the right side of the road, we see the monument, and the monument in front of the grave with a hiding place where lies the exoskeleton.
22b) is Another option. You can not attack the stalkers from Freedom, but on the contrary to fulfill their quests. Quests Lukas, to complete the quest at max's (the fighter near the fire on the basis of Freedom) and then in the sale of a Donkey in the main building of the base of Freedom will the exoskeleton, however 200 thousand worth. Killing of a trader you will not be able to find on the body that this armor.
22b) Is in the hallway where the door to the computer Wishmaster and once, when they enter the maze to this computer from the beginning to go left-right-right and in the corner in front of the jammed Elevator is another.