3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DM-mechanic 18.05.20 10:28 am

Where to find all unique(modified) gun?? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Much has been said about unique weapons, but it is not always about where to find it. Please vkladyvat information here.
I think the theme will be useful to all this is not enough to beat the game only in SOWING with one Vintorez in the hands.
Specifically my question is: well please tell me where to find a modified SVD???!!!
(still, if not difficult, *rifled shotgun *MP5 under another shell, *the bulldog 6 grenade under NATO, *SIG lightweight *SHAFT----everything else is found and the version I have is unpatched, maybe this is the reason)
120 Comments
Sort by:
n
number 9 large 18.05.20

It's a SHAME :(

n
number 9 large 18.05.20

At Chernobyl, you can find 3 girl warriors.1-beryl is in the body which crashed into the APC almost the beginning,2 SKAT 9 lies in
the shelter of the bags by the gate of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant 3 is also the slope 9 is located near the entrance to the sarcophagus (there are more monolith
face and helicopter water)leathers is opposite the entrance in the back(by the way there warriors snipers such suits are good)
P. S if only he knew how to insert screenshots would and the other clear.Like all

n
number 9 large 18.05.20

of course it has nothing in common with the suits but I want to know have you ever done that?In the X18 lab where you have to take
documents flying fireball,so I somehow killed it and saw a new dream!Then when I woke up in this lab
cornered warriors.did you know!?

I
Il Hartmann 18.05.20

Of course you did. Until you kill the fire poltergeist the door won't open... Although it can have some trunk back in front of the entrance to the room.

n
number 9 large 18.05.20

I'd like to know in fashion skrytaya anomaly or a new war is RMB.

n
number 9 large 18.05.20

And forgot.Another Cardona on the basis of warriors,founded some sort of costume.He was Beryl and when dressed he is or what is not given.And when
put the form of 3 persons finally showed Beryl ski mask.UTB finally th glitch???

n
number 9 large 18.05.20

Th talking to myself!? ;(

Z
Zander_driver 18.05.20

Yeah.
Then when I woke up in this lab pinned warriors.did you know!?
This is the main story))) it is known to all who at least took a bit of a Stalker.

n
number 9 large 18.05.20

I didn't know(thought the door should be tabasom punching))))))

B
Boran 18.05.20

Could you tell me please!!!off topic but still
I have CLOSED the entrance to dead town (where the wall and all!)and the radiation in the tunnel (at the dump) is starting to mow from the train!!
And most importantly never sold the exoskeleton!!The coolest armor I was wearing this jumpsuit Stalker and everything!!!
Version 1.0004

M
Morder07 18.05.20

the exoskeleton will be flickering in the sale of the bartender after completing x-16,a dead city from a clean cut game,in the tunnel sometimes a glitch occurs,reload and take antirad

r
reaktor 18.05.20

have the debt on the landfill is under the thunder of 5.45. The power is not weaker.

r
reaktor 18.05.20

In the old patches the thunder from Sidorovich after setting for war in Cardona

G
G.A.M.B.L.E.R. 18.05.20

why in X16 slot there is no VSS Vintorez in the electro, v1.0004?

X
Xaker 23 18.05.20

On the placenta. patch from Sidorovich after the checkpoint is cleared,the storm was 5.45 for purchase as well?How could she appear?

X
Xaker 23 18.05.20

the reactor
Okaz, not only in the old,the new also!

[
[ReGioN_69]_xmen 18.05.20

who need unique weapons obrashaites me Skype fama4365391

I
Ivan Trubchanin 18.05.20

recordkeeping PA guatopo bypasses quests from Voronin. Then dochodach to kill Svoboda. Beres in=the quest and he gives you the shaft modifikatsiyu

b
burberry123 18.05.20

Yes, this shaft is a sniper-only collection..
Normal vintar abruptly barrel knockdown significantly higher.

G
Gratka 18.05.20

all - storm storm - I went into the game and there is thunder! before that I remember there was a thunderstorm