3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DM-mechanic 18.05.20 10:28 am

Where to find all unique(modified) gun?? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Much has been said about unique weapons, but it is not always about where to find it. Please vkladyvat information here.
I think the theme will be useful to all this is not enough to beat the game only in SOWING with one Vintorez in the hands.
Specifically my question is: well please tell me where to find a modified SVD???!!!
(still, if not difficult, *rifled shotgun *MP5 under another shell, *the bulldog 6 grenade under NATO, *SIG lightweight *SHAFT----everything else is found and the version I have is unpatched, maybe this is the reason)
120 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zander_driver 18.05.20

In the wild territory there are also Masters-mercenaries. They are in the exoskeleton. (Not a Master, Not Diodorus, Not fashion, NOT once).
That randomly and not every time is right...

Z
Zander_driver 18.05.20

About the cache this is true. Just like this place - the Master came to the location only once and has always been no randomised name. to clarify wanted. Master there your are.

K
Kashtanchick 18.05.20

Sho stupid topic?Too lazy in the area like to look!?

S
Sneke 18.05.20

will be interest to play!

e
ezhzh 18.05.20

For information about the hidden need is a master lone. Hirelings-the master and ekzoskeleta and Sewah useless.

believe me, my dear, to remove this stash you only need to kill any bot, with the rank master and to single, being on location dark territory. Schaub not to be unfounded, I cite the appropriate piece of the file, if you not the LAMER and not a noob will understand

[ros_secret_0015]
target = 5470
name = ros_secret_0015_name
description = ros_secret_0015_description
items = wpn_winchester_m1, ammo_12x76_zhekan, 10, af_dummy_glassbeads
condlist = {=actor_on_level(l06_rostok) =npc_rank(master)} 50 ;--{=npc_profile()}
community = stalker

questions, complaints, suggestions???

L
Leksei4 18.05.20

If someone wants to throw off your script, and you Wolf will give the decoder at the beginning of the game, the exoskeleton, an IED 200 rounds and 10 first aid kits scientists, 1.0005, [email protected] email

l
leiron 18.05.20

to Leksei4
nah is cheating?
UTB sdelete can ...
and swooshy first somehow nepontovo ...
narikawa to play when you're super duper ...

that would make anyone a natural language ... to language ... ATO I tried .. Yes it is very much this to write trebovolos ...

e
ezhzh 18.05.20

to leiron
this idea was put forward to me six months ago, at least, the talk I offered (with voice acting and everything else) to translate the game, type from Goblin :-)))) if you have ideas - write to the PM

S
Sunlighthell 18.05.20

Eij
Fuck LAMER!
We need you - you know where! :)

A
ALEX M.D Kurta 18.05.20

leiron narikawa to play when you're super duper ...It depends...if I like portal Stalker 3 times then 4-rd with the mod still interested poshpilit....

v
vlad-stalker 18.05.20

personally, I take stock in the bar for all modified weapons I have modified the crust 9K 2 sniper SGI AKM spetsnaz sniper VLA rifle chaser obokan shturmovoi big Ben there found and the artifact film Vintorez my most favorite weapon I have in my stash 12 pieces men do not lie in the x-16 found 7 pieces this cache Svoboda appears 4 times ascolto film is on the Rouge 5 goldfish 5 batteries by the way was broken when the costume you can wear 5 batteries go in the anomaly ELEKTRA and the suit itself is repaired!!!

B
Beton 18.05.20

Another IL-86 lightweight with a silencer on Escludo stalkers in the valley between the two hills I have found.

n
number 9 large 18.05.20

Bratya stalkers help me please in the game are the ammunition for the PKM and the minigun exists???????????????????????????//

M
Monolitovec Haron 18.05.20

No.Only in mod.

n
number 9 large 18.05.20

THANKS for the info

n
number 9 large 18.05.20

the game is reinforced leathers of a mercenary.Look for it in the Wild territory,at the top tap in the Cabinet(faucet is next to the fallen helicopter)this girl has great resistance to tear and theit has night vision.The map cache named
(The box on the crane).But if it is not marked that the leathers will not be there.

n
number 9 large 18.05.20

Marked_Оne
Say SVD dalnobojshik lies at Chernobyl.I have all the monolith nailed is not found,and the warriors finally the interpretation of the VCA.Maybe not
she's always there???????????????????????

n
number 9 large 18.05.20

catrice sho I opened the file STALKER.Did the bartender do these jobs can give?Or developed
them reduced?

So, this here story happened. Rushed one type is the pocket money directly toprada! The people his company to hire, which is not experienced, and pogonistes, gear packs to buy... I have Been silenced brought a miracle, and not a gun! - so I foolishly had sold him. The money is not lost, I will not lie... only the whole company was quickly covered somewhere in the area of Radar. Well, sorry people, of course... except that now others will know: one salvage the road through the Area will not be lined. Yeah, so I'm still silenced that is a pity - such a barrel, and rot! Find, huh? A good fee for me!

n
number 9 large 18.05.20

the TSE ааааааааааааааааааааааауууууууууууууууууууууу you all to the awareness connected???????????

M
Monolitovec Haron 18.05.20

This quest for unique Vintorez.In the original(a bug in the game file).There are in OGSM or Bug Fix Attempt.
A unique SVD in the original either.
A lead on a cache of reinforced leathers removed from the bodies of mercenaries.