3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DM-mechanic 18.05.20 10:28 am

Where to find all unique(modified) gun?? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Much has been said about unique weapons, but it is not always about where to find it. Please vkladyvat information here.
I think the theme will be useful to all this is not enough to beat the game only in SOWING with one Vintorez in the hands.
Specifically my question is: well please tell me where to find a modified SVD???!!!
(still, if not difficult, *rifled shotgun *MP5 under another shell, *the bulldog 6 grenade under NATO, *SIG lightweight *SHAFT----everything else is found and the version I have is unpatched, maybe this is the reason)
120 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ikernel 18.05.20

http://rapidshare.com/files/69448426/Allgroza.zip.html 0,9 MB version 1.0005 (without mods)

Maintaining the Cordon.
Universal Armor Of The Debt.
Backpack Storm purchased Sidrovich,Vintorez,Abakan Assault (dolgovtsa from the bar) ,grenades for the grenade launcher шт20 ,pomegranates ,art Mama's Beads ,Moonlight, etc., Gun NIC... in komorke the Sidorovich in the Blue box Pumped Chaser ,Arts and many more...in Short a full load , in General, to talk to Wolf and go Save Nimble.
(if where a save game will see it's mine)
_
PS and arena in the pipes in alicke ,and the Bar in the blue box - Илы86 pumped !!!

W
WarWolf 2032 18.05.20

Kill the Demon and get the AK-74/ 2U special forces fixed Glushak. (today found)

I
Ikernel 18.05.20

WarWolf 2032 - you can not kill ,but to frame ;)

W
WarWolf 2032 18.05.20

As if you didn't know they were eaten by a pack of dogs , and I honestly took them from dead comrades.

S
StrelokCj 18.05.20

I bought the bartender Gauss and ammo nearby where you can take?

b
beregovoi brat 18.05.20

What mod you playing? The cartridges only from the merchants(usually).

S
StrelokCj 18.05.20

AMK Mod 1.4.1. Gauss bartender set, and cartridges can not find.

P
PoxyisT- 18.05.20

there is a gun is a type Beretta М92 with 15 RDS in the MAG, and found someone from dolgovtsev on Outpost duty.

e
ezhzh 18.05.20

to jonson921
marking of ammunition for the Gauss ammo_gauss

a
a.lex 18.05.20

ТРс1 pumped on the basis of Freedom. In the wild territory where he sat Snaipery pass to the left will be a building with anomalies and in the end it will cache (the cache need guidance) it will also ТРс1.
OTS -14 Groza 5x45 have Dolgovtsa a Gentleman at the Bar.

Z
Zander_driver 18.05.20

A. L. E. X
the theme is obsolete, all guns have a base on this website.

s
stalker7162534 18.05.20

on the friendly forum I read:

You know I recently went through the textures to weapons
and I found the textures-present the dirt GSH-18. Why was removed from the game? It's the dream, super Russian gun. Who shot him, will never forget it and neither schem confused. http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hg111-r.htm

The thread in which fashion restored?

e
ezhzh 18.05.20

to stalker7162534
like in the Arsenal is, and even if not, there are so many Pooh shit, what about this pistol will forget soon :-))))))

D
Danila STALKER 18.05.20

The thread in which fashion restored?
You could say that.. in Arsenal fashion
http://smages.com/00/a5/00a5bac2d4b85ac2ff3793a58f71aa27.jpg.htm

Z
Zander_driver 18.05.20

In tin 0.2 will be an ultrasound and a few other similar guns. The vast majority of trunks in the Arsenal-fashion, we also will have our team of friendly relations )

A
Aleksndr 18.05.20

the surest way to prescribe from the merchants that they they sold))

Z
Zander_driver 18.05.20

Not only. At the NPC and in the recesses of too many of the new appears.

e
ezhzh 18.05.20

and in easy scriptroute in any location, and even with reference to some thread of the event (to obtain a reward for a quest in the dialogue with the quest items napisem, and naturally, inventory, and information about the hidden) - can close up

A
ALEX M.D Kurta 18.05.20

Know where the Good Thunder peredelany Stalker under more raspostraneny cartridge for AKM vaddem is located near the entrance to the duty base from the Russian side of the Landfill(where escho Constantly slepih dogs is full)without crossing over the moat, turn left and out over the moat there will be a corpse of a Stalker which VI and find the perfect weapon...

C
ChELOVEK LEGENDA 18.05.20

to take SEVA in the house with radiation in the safe you have to kill zombies under the bridge where burning of anomaly when spaces Kruglov.they need to search.