3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BrutalVlad 18.05.20 08:31 pm

A good game that failed to meet expectations (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Yes, actually it was hot, half of what was in the trailers in the game never met. Of the promised 100 hours of the total 60, given the fact that passed all the quests that came. Much of the promise has not been implemented and what is implemented does not meet the promises. Summed up the poles, it's a shame. Three years of waiting in vain. Ehh... sadness, longing.
137 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hireidan 18.05.20

I'm no expert, but comparing gay age - this game is a masterpiece!
a masterpiece it though, because it is very efficiently conveyed feelings and experiences, both primary and secondary characters.
PySy someone actually snickering, because even if you take the quest part, and dismiss all quests to find monsters (which, among other things, though similar in structure, namely, go find and kill, but nevertheless they are all completely different), then we got a great variety of interesting quests, some are just good, some are brilliant (even the short questic, where Geralt got drunk with one guy, and woke up with a bare ass I was forced to scream wildly just).

t
treffff 18.05.20

cool game..probably the best in the last few years. More important to me than GTA. And the prospects for this game are large, open world explicitly managed. Many more ideas can be implemented. I hope they will not stop at this part. Of the shortcomings - a lot of stuff which can be found in homes, they are boring. Would be better if they were rare, but good to have motivation to explore the world.

B
Balerun 18.05.20

seffko
And in the first the worse the music, the design of the locations (not the graph, namely the design), the study of the characters, main storyline, leveling, bestiary (which is important), a General study of the gameplay and copious amounts of routine quests.

P
Pa360uHuk 18.05.20

Just someone too much huipil.

t
treffff 18.05.20

Yaevin93
and you quest with a goat remember...the Herald with a bell - hilarious ))

l
lookaway 18.05.20

I will not read, so as not to spoil myself. will comment only After beating the game, which took me about 60 hours.
I have currently simulated 59 hours. and I'm not even on skellige. I have mountain yellow boards with orders and a bunch of question marks on the map.
pardon Moi, but to play the Witcher directly through the plot, it arbitrarily depriving itself of 50% of the enjoyment from the game. there is a 99% extra quests really interesting.

j
jexa 18.05.20

Savior of sheep
Rather than the bestiary in the 1st part does not work ?

l
lewe0fun 18.05.20

I have 90 hours of willfully, and I'm only in Novigrad came, probably because on the very hard difficulty play

l
lookaway 18.05.20

Savior of sheep
well, you're fast, but

s
seffko 18.05.20

Balerun
And there is not promise mountains in contrast to the 3rd part

l
look-look 18.05.20

Savior of sheep
zazhralis you my friend
name one game released in 2013 similar to the witch?such alas no-all you little people have invested in the game and you little people have made gameplay interesting enough-if you do not like a game of Inquisition where Ala MMO and no more dummy characters)

l
look-look 18.05.20

Savior of sheep
if all you want to add you would do would be huge and another two years of work and so had to reduce the count of plates)so that the poles done)is not yubiki)where released crude product

J
Jums Rujinc 18.05.20

Savior of sheep
Accidentally got on this post on the Internet! Question, at what difficulty you were? Probably on easy cash once you generate 69 hours and I'm only in Novigrad!

F
Futurra 18.05.20

the first game in a long time, which really hooked and you really want to spend the night. Don't understand what you are complaining about, are you crazy? personally I have a claim to the game design, namely, that which quests for acceptable current level shove near a high level, which causes extra difficulties in pumping and in the research world. Don't see the logic in having to return to already explored locations to complete these aspiring quests, why not arrange the site say Velen for levels 5-15, Novigrad 15-20 20-30 Skellig, well, in the same spirit? Recipes for alchemy too spread out haphazardly, first, place find great oil %beastname%, and then spend hours crawling around the map in search of the necessary basic recipe, which is good for the time spent will be 0. Well, the inventory is sorely inconvenient to put Khimki on the saddle with swords, herbs with tripe for crafting? Pumping in General, no, not like that everywhere some figures, percentages - understand the skills you do not want, but you can quickly rebuild the build for a specific situation.

But again, these cons can be used to and get pleasure from the game.

UPD: Oh, and a caveat, in my opinion the storyline does not have to ensure that the game was open world. That is, we constantly are pushing, de, girl is in trouble, we have to hurry and catch up with her, and in the meantime we help everyone you meet a cross with his problems on a huge map slaughtering bandits, save every village from monsters, sometimes fuck witches - as a result of in game time as the weeks go by, months. But otherwise, no way, most of the game missing.

A
Alamut95 18.05.20

Balerun
First and worse music? There music is better than the second and even the third Witch.

Spoiler

B
Balerun 18.05.20

Alamut_95
I agree with the second. Musically speaking the worst part. Only liked vergen by night and the song from the battlefield to the topic. In the first is too sad music in the temple quarter and swamps, the same seems to be. She quickly bored and swamps are not very topic. With bog tracks from the third do not compare. Sometimes the music doesn't match the atmosphere of the location. In the third the whole audio part is chosen very carefully, listening to the soundtrack separately and the passing game have not found any musical themes that would be cash.
Savior of sheep
Real fans of Sapkowski recognized game heresy, as the author of the books, but I'm afraid to say it out loud so as not to cause bubbling. He regarded this series not as a fan but as a fan. And personal rating of the leader of the third part, and closes the second.
seffko
But this does not negate the fact that made bigger and better.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 18.05.20

The project had to be more modest, that's what I say. And then all boasted that will make RPG of all time, in which everything will be perfect. And fans of that that their parapapa simply called a good game perceive as a deadly insult, it would be worthwhile to get into Google, and look for the definition of the term masterpiece.

B
Balerun 18.05.20

Savior of sheep
And in my opinion Slavic motifs emphasize the originality of the game, unlike Celtic from the first part are used in each 2nd fantasy from Lord of the rings and to bound by flame.

D
Destroyer_26 18.05.20

Zazhralis you guys,here's what I say.Yes,the game is far from perfect,I agree,but remember what a slag of games came out lately.All ososina,Inquisition, etc...the Only cool game for the last time,this is GTA 5,and the Witcher.Everything else is either slag or fillers.

C
Chernyy plasch. 18.05.20

Savior of sheep
After beating the game, which took me about 60 hours
Finished the game on a 32 LVL 60.
Since then, and we had to start the game you have passed 50%.
Play on pain, 40 hours, LVL 14, looking for Buttercup in Novigrad, plus left a mountain of question marks and quests on the Islands have not been.
The author personally had a hand in the creation of the first game
Do not make things up. The author of the books has nothing to do with developing the games in the series the Witcher.
BrutalVlad
half of what was in the trailers in the game never met. Of the promised 100 hours of the total 60,
Therefore they are not met, the game at 50% passed and complain.