3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BrutalVlad 18.05.20 08:31 pm

A good game that failed to meet expectations (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Yes, actually it was hot, half of what was in the trailers in the game never met. Of the promised 100 hours of the total 60, given the fact that passed all the quests that came. Much of the promise has not been implemented and what is implemented does not meet the promises. Summed up the poles, it's a shame. Three years of waiting in vain. Ehh... sadness, longing.
137 Comments
Sort by:
s
seffko 18.05.20

Why I was the first to comment :( I didn't created this topic.

S
SP-minus 18.05.20

the plot is muddy? for unicellular all except fairy tales about Kolobok and stupid American fighters, dull and confusing

G
Garrus-1994 18.05.20

Triss somehow speaks and behaves like Yennefer, for example.
Not even close says and does not behave like Triss Yen. Ian behaves like a Yen, and Triss doesn't act like Ian. About how! :D
Let's start even with the fact that Triss is not trying to command us, and Ian...always commanded us)
PS. The result is that Triss is Ian, and Ian is Triss, but Ian is not Triss, and Triss is not Ian. But then who Triss, and who is Ian? Oh hell...:D
PPS. In short, Geralt Tr*Hal Doppler, not Triss and not Ian))

b
borsic14 18.05.20

It's OK,I expected and received 10 out of 10.And the plot and the technical part of the game.My computer is under the minimum payout is not suitable ,and I was at a high.All quests are interesting all cool,and those who are complaining waited too long and was already imagining the fact that the game was not provided.And the fact that in the trailers it is not because it is not cut,and because it had spoilers to remove.

V
Vadimio 18.05.20

All beam! 60 hours is quite normal for this game. Reveal a secret - makes no sense to pass a question and kvestiki(starting with seliga they are becoming so monotonous and boring that makes me sick ) who is below your level, as they do not give. 80% of the recipes nafig not zdal in the game, the loot is also not necessary. Personally, I quite enough a couple of extra quests, quests vidimce gear and realized. On the highest difficulty was somewhat challenging bosses - the Ghost in the beginning(he had a 4 LVL higher), two Wyverns on the mountain and a warrior elf on the Sabbath.
P. S. whatever you say, but the game is incredibly linear, and pseudoarthritis world is empty and boring(Skyrim too, was empty, but the nature and the world better).
For example, I took quest detective for finding certain disciples, came to the place where the blood and knew immediately where he is. Ran to the place of his presence and surprise him there. And you know why! Yes, because I videteli not have passed on his bloody trail and didn't smell the place his stool!!!! Passed the game and forgot

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 18.05.20

seffko

go EPTA Sims zakazivau Troll

s
seffko 18.05.20

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
If buy - play.

S
Sanegator 18.05.20

Vadimo
With this approach, why you got in the Witcher to play?Personally, I quests in games pass for the sake of the plot only(and not for what they give).and you apparently missed the most interesting quests.And about the difficulty of mobs-just seen that you did not come across even archigraphy on Skellige.

D

seffko
don't be ridiculous...you can do it and so funny

s
seffko 18.05.20

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
soran, your allegory is not clear to me.

D

seffko
clear.go ahead all the best

R
Roninof 18.05.20

The game is great. Wanted to hear your opinion.. That's what. I now have 19 LVL. I play on maximum difficulty. Approximately 100 hours.
1. Almost most of the time ran around with swords purchased from blacksmiths. And legendary that they found the quests were sent to the furnace as most of the time doing quests below your level. As quests so much, that for my game, sagledavanje under every rock, a hero's level is significantly higher than the low-level quests. In the end, lost the joy of finding the orange guns. In the best case you can forge something from the set, but they are not much better than the yellow from the sellers. Total. It is an error of developers to sell guns to the blacksmiths appropriate to your LVL.
2. Now realized that it is better to pass the game 2 times, but each time only making half the quests. So enemies will be adequate. Gun interesting. In a General sense will be more. With the passage of all and all at once the quests were straightforward and the findings are not radout (a blacksmith always has a weapon of your level). Too many quests for the game with a fixed LVL enemies.
So I changed to game design:
1. Removed the sale of equipment from sellers
2. Would increase the bonuses legendarok and would make them find holiday (and now they are scattered everywhere where it is not falling)
3. For sets would make the bonus for the amount dressed satovich things. A strong bonus. As Vovka ).
4. Would reduce 10 times the amount of weed, but in one Bush it would be 10 servings.
5. Would break the hands of those who figured out how to hide the caves for sets and cat like Griffin. Maybe I'm the only one brake..
6. Would increase the cost of manufacturing things in 10-100 times. Too much money. In the game there is no fanaticism for clothes. It is necessary to either for a long time to accumulate-to gather setbuy thing, either you're very lucky and you will find legendary, which will be all burn-poison - freeze, to the delight of a couple of hours was. To just run through the fields and scare Mostow your LVL.
7. What to do with a fixed LVL of the enemies is still not understood. Like in Skyrim you do not want. It's not nice when the skeletons the entire game you piled or dragons and giants of Merlot in the early stages of the game too easy. In the Witcher steeper. To get away from the Gryphon with a crock instead of LVL it gives. Rastraivaet what little sense to go grey or three or four smaller LVL quests. The enemies are boring. Loot is not interesting. At the moment the game is designed either for shallow depth. A conscious passage a couple of times in a row. How to make a passage for the Munchkins can not understand.
8. And my favorite. The hardcore mode. Wouldn't be without a single death. But that 3 life. Or 1 life per day. In addition to a constant tension in the battle it will give the irreversibility of decisions made in quests. By the way, in the second Witcher it seemed to me was more dramatic dilemma what to choose. But I haven't seen yet in the third part.
Thank you for attention. Again I will say that the game is great. Did not expect that will be the case ) I would be grateful for detailed comments.

K
Kirill Karamazov 18.05.20

Garrus-1994
For those who are in the tank, I was talking about the first part where Triss throws without stopping quotes Ian and Philippa from books and acts like Ian. While Shani in the first part behaves as a book Triss.

A
Alxmo 18.05.20

seffko
for the fact, that at least the plot, not the standard jail - case - megalocornea - vundervaflâ - the salvation of the world

A
Aleksey Chichigin 18.05.20

I agree, the first is better, and the outdoor world the UBG and not the place at all

P
Playersaharan 18.05.20

Putnik22
Well, not straight at all (say in the same Police TESY or this is not), but in many, Yes)

s
ssvsergey 18.05.20

Talking nonsense: the 3rd part is a masterpiece that other games do not beat for long. One who compares with TES-it is far below.The beauty of TES from the modders , not the developers.I say this not from a lantern, and as an active participant in the conversion of TES in acceptable form.One of the dynamics of hair and clothing in the 3rd part of the Skyrim puts on my knees, I dynamics specifically in the Sky, so I know how much crap is necessary for movement of hair,clothing, Yes the animation of the chest-in the engine of the sky it just is not provided and the plugin hdt single genius , which is done all the dynamics, I think it's clear that the gun can not be compared with the release of the engine. So do not even try to oppose the previous part, and the sky is incomparable. The only negative , for me, the trees are too unrealistic to bend, Yes strigo with the first part.More add: videos , especially the fights with the Wild Hunt just cause the rapture.The conversations where the person detailed so that is just jealousy,and it made me see what this all is.Unpacked CRIS and saw quite pathetic the mesh and textures are not 4K, so once again the surprise : how did you manage to create such beauty?In the Sky for body 4 textures in the Witcher 3 textures, and the result is clear-the winner is the Witcher.What is CRIS can see here
http://www.playground.ru/files/the_witcher_3d_models_converter-97236/#comment-13749699

W
Wraith_Soul 18.05.20

ssvsergey
Better not striga, and the vampire from the trailer, Oh I would be with her in the barn fight.)

S
SP-minus 18.05.20

seffko

for unicellular is stupid Hollywood movies

i
inartr86 18.05.20

ssvsergey
they made a masterpiece when one of the rollers are in the hut talking, and their hair like they aerodynamicaly the pipe stand..)