3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BrutalVlad 18.05.20 08:31 pm

A good game that failed to meet expectations (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Yes, actually it was hot, half of what was in the trailers in the game never met. Of the promised 100 hours of the total 60, given the fact that passed all the quests that came. Much of the promise has not been implemented and what is implemented does not meet the promises. Summed up the poles, it's a shame. Three years of waiting in vain. Ehh... sadness, longing.
137 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosolapyi1 18.05.20

I personally did not like the idea of the game in terms of plot (I haven't finished yet). Played about 80 hours, but about realized that in the end the whole team Geralt to fight the hunt. But it's corny... Where is the plot of the second part ? If you do not want to push policy in the third part, why do it to others ?
And so the game (especially contracts), but the plot was bad, IMHO.
And yeah, I haven't reached the ending, but the game Geralt is clearly tied to, Jennifer, and though I chose Triss. Its not stupid after Novigrad, apparently the choice was not correct )))

M
Memphis1990 18.05.20

In order not to get upset,especially not going through the last story quest, while all additional tasks ,the marks will fail, maybe I will be able to meet a guy through which I can spire Mets ,Triss and Yen at the same time and I don't upset anyone)

i
ilikegoodgame 18.05.20

played 75 hours realized haven't even started building the witches on the moor. do all side quests and all the icons questions at Velena and Novigrad. on scaling not yet even sailed. 200 hours and used to love leaving the game. 10/10 according to the canons of bald Logvinov

A
AlexanderSky 18.05.20

Kosolapyi1
There are many endings, himself chose this way)) I'm about the same don't want a tragic end to the Saga, but it still depressed get xD because for me it is the most favorite and best game I played all the time

I
Ihalaynen 18.05.20

I personally have the biggest claim to balance - with people fighting harder than with the monsters, it kind of... weird. And so basically the little things not like Quint is not hooked up, the poker was Cuche still needed him to leave, as an alternative; important pointers on the map for some reason, had eyes to remember where in Novigrad bronnyky and swordsmen, not very clear step developers; rising levels are too fast regarding the number of quests at level 18 still plenty of jobs 13, 11, 9 even there; not orderly appearance of recipes of potions and crafting, even at low levels I had drawings of armour by 25 - 30 levels and great potions and oils, but it was not the initial formula, and still can not some to find. The plot will not touch, did not pass yet and can't judge . Well, in General, in my purely subjective opinion, the winner this year.

A
AlexanderSky 18.05.20

Ihalainen
Yes, with the Initial formulas they crossed the line, first find the top and at the end of the game is simple, Barada some sort, and with poker I agree, I loved those cubes were rubicilla they sho the beast, and this Quint, well, like a normal subject but no, stupid all of the map depends

r
rodiane 18.05.20

I still Velen is not passed, considering that did not affect the core plot of 60 hours, and the author is clearly a cheater

S
StalkerShuha 18.05.20

Seriously, 60 hours? CU you on the easy level played with cheats and only the main campaign mode right? I have 19 may willfully order of 47-48 h and I have moved a maximum of 35-40% overall, and only the main plot and even less. Okay, I suggest the author to urgently re-take only the story line of TES, Gothic, Rezanov, YES, Neverwinter, ME and etc. I Think in time, many will take less than v3, but then I hope TS will share impressions. Still amaze upstarts who nevoobrazimyj imagine all sorts of pink ponies, and then be disappointed, it turns out they also MS#t and, moreover, not a damn thing butterflies. And then go to the forums and start telling them how bad the situation is in the state of Denmark and as developed all Naip%whether.
P. S. Yes by the way, I'm still in the beginning turned off all the icons of the undiscovered places, do the same and the passage of time will increase by another 30 percent, like in Skyrim - you go there do not know where.

a
andrewGaara 18.05.20

Ihalainen
The imbalance did not notice much. Depends on level/gear/the number of simultaneous attackers.

About marks - they change depending on the time of day. Forge, and several stores, for example, only a day there. Maybe it works not on all but on some it really works. Noticed on Novigradu.

About levels. It grows very quickly if you do the main quests. If you do a side, then everything is very slow. I liked this system. I combine and do not drive. But if you feel that we need a more level - go do basic. Perhaps the system is not all like.

j
joker.2 18.05.20

BlackNigerSofa
Also I wanted to write. More will be DLS the story so everything is still ahead...

I
Ihalaynen 18.05.20

andrewGaara
No, I was referring to the purely mechanical balance with the same level of group peon to put easier than guards, as they block no, and the only reason,and people fuck break, only to counter-attack or to catch, and the guys with dvuruchnikami generally bring out of balance can, and attack they seemed to me aggressive. In General, I'd rather meet the Devil in the cave, what with the bandits in the alley)

s
shvedero 18.05.20

Was playing last night and my heart was sad . The game focuses on emotsional and poles turned out to hurt, and played on the complexity of the pain and suffering and as for me the game seemed too easy. I was generally playing for 95 hours, with the proviso that half of the extra quests not fulfilled . The plot, the charisma of the characters, the music does not disappoint, but the gameplay seemed very ill-conceived. The distribution of quests by level and the very weak, you're 20th level, you have the diary of additional tasks above the roof and require from 6 to 11 level, in the end, their passing seems to be very boring because of the ease. Monsters in the end I was flying with one or two strokes. Well, about the ending a couple of words I want to say:
Spoiler I survived CRIS, because of my careless decisions with Triss and Yennifer in the end, the witch was alone. After the quest in the white garden when CRIS left to rule and passed the splash screen I have not met one native person, about the witches, so do not say the final video is nothing. And when was the screen saver to return to the world of the Witcher and finish side quests - the desire is not there .... I hope the next two DLC that will be released in the fall and in early 2016 does not disappoint, and a desire to return after the main story in this beautiful world will appear .
And two more comments: I liked very much the game Quint, collected all the cards , losing very rarely. Well and if absolutely to carp , it is not like the monotony of the villages, they all look the same and the only large city of Novigrad , it is different from all the others, which is a pity, that personality can boast only 1 city.
As for me, the game surpassed the boring Skyrim in which I passed the main story

N
Nemezis 18.05.20

What are you the author of the trailer? Did he make any claim to the length of the game?
The monotony of locations, few politicians (despite the fact that there is a war), and all the shit, and the ending. Here that did not like the author of the theme. What does this have to do with time passing?

i
igorekmaxi 18.05.20

Almost 50 hours today spent the whole day just to bypass the merchants of Novigrad and everything, and in the dungeons haven't been, especially not lucil. The high complexity essno. Witches on the swamp haven't even walked out with the loot. The most important thing - still there is no sense that the game is at least as fed up. Level 10.

L
Loken3 18.05.20

Well, I just tried to be not very much, but it's just I play on the keyboard + mouse I guess. And so..Well, maybe to add even somebody from the kings of the North, or at least Radovid didn't do crazy( Really hoping for this character. thought it might be an interesting alternative Engyro, but it turned out...I don't know who can consciously choose the ending with his victory (he didn't kill him in 1 complete because the quest is not taken)

A
Alexandrovitch 18.05.20

The Witcher 3 - fail of the year ! (IMHO) I hope briefly spoke...
Cons I do not see, because I have them for adblocker
And for the author... I 1000% agree with him in everything !

z
zhekazloy 18.05.20

Eco you fast for 60 hours (I somehow did not work)
then judge the game, at least as something not serious.

Nemesis there just is directly dependent running through the plot touches like as not mandatory quests friends who in turn reveal to others and they to Wang not to go give some results in the future)
PS - to compare with the Inquisition is not just that they are different and each to his kind(gays well, here at kindergarten laugh but don't be a prude)

p
pushkin911 18.05.20

The game passed. 120 hours. 35 LVL. Done all quests, except the maps for guinta and brow on Skellige books to bring. Bypassed and otplaval everywhere. 60 hours is unrealistic.

O
Orce599 18.05.20

It seems to me that the Savior's sheep,playing with cheats,and can not play games of such a plan,they all say that game is the best in his family,and he says otherwise,I wonder he even played it or going to YouTube and looked and decided to crap one's pants to the game?90% of my friends and 90% of their friends say that the game is just phenomenal,we were promised that it will be cooler TES:Skyrim,CD Project RED made a promise,albeit slightly, cut the column,but the Lord enough to be grafodrocherami and how would have get this game let the graphics in games will be the same as in the Witcher 3,what would I could go all games....Even the count in the Witcher cut,but she is still beautiful,if you were playing,you could not help but notice that all the vegetation and the water reacts to the weather conditions,the only thing I don't like is the fact that Geralt doesn't react to it...as for the music:music in the whole series of the Witcher was on the level,just it has changed with the advent of new technologies,I remember I had the 1st Witcher there was a DVD with developer diaries and whatnot,so in one of the journals showed how recorded music it turned out that most of the sounds were made by hand,but then (I don't know,haven't checked) came a new technology and sounds and music began to be recorded differently,but the music and sounds in the series was always at a high level,so no need to complain..And anyone who wants to find fault,remember better about EA and Ubisoft...

l
lewe0fun 18.05.20

150 hours, ready to sail on Skellige, although not in Novigrad is polypanel...