3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BrutalVlad 18.05.20 08:31 pm

A good game that failed to meet expectations (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Yes, actually it was hot, half of what was in the trailers in the game never met. Of the promised 100 hours of the total 60, given the fact that passed all the quests that came. Much of the promise has not been implemented and what is implemented does not meet the promises. Summed up the poles, it's a shame. Three years of waiting in vain. Ehh... sadness, longing.
137 Comments
Sort by:
p
princ777xx 18.05.20

What interesting people though))) At the moment thats really all nothing with RPGs, but you are exactly the shit smeared))) you have such a huge world will find?

B
Beirut 18.05.20

princ777xx
I wouldn't say this game is a pure RPG, most likely it is variable fairy tale
Pillars of Eternity is an RPG that is in the best traditions of

D
Diabolic_Fruit 18.05.20

Foaming at the mouth about easy difficulty levels people shouting that love as blacksilver to walk in the open world and not ride/run?

P
Prosto Max 18.05.20

masterpiece just krasava creators

E
Eraser1729 18.05.20

now go some emotions - only passed the first time. started playing day of release. I climbed everything I could. the result - a game about****tion.
Spoilergate engaged in fellatio in comparison with the study of quests. and the cost is 2 times higher than that of the Witcher..

B
Bastarder 18.05.20

Worst game of the series. Totally disappointed. Played after the Inquisition and pushing it reached the end. Realized, in General, a good game, and more quests and slow leveling - kills.

G
Gvalchir 18.05.20

Those who are unhappy with the game. To begin with, those who she does not like you I have nothing to say. Those who didn't like it to the extent that they whine and cry, but still play it. Don't know how long you follow this series, BUT... at Least one of the parts at the time of release was polished and fully developed? No. If you don't like something, wait for the extended edition. While CDPR not to announce about the release of the expanded edition, in this game you do nothing.

Y
Yellow BoB 18.05.20

How do you get it, watch and wonder. Yes, you have 60+ hours as you do playing? Yes, I have already 60 hours maximum of 10+ LVL and I came to Velen/Novigrad, you miss most of the game etc. Or the higher the level, the players appear to have some special quests, or are you just blind and stupid to boot. The man says that in the middle of playing. You feel the difference? Only the Plot and Battles and death. complexity? Chuikov is? do you hear? Or have you only a handful utoptsev can be TRAI-pereirai, or he's hundreds of them coming down until you bring down the four utoptsev, pre-running and gathering resources/money on the ingredients for oils and elixirs. He knocks them out left and right, without prior preparation. I have 86 hours, White Garden, Velen/Novigrad purified from the question, there are a couple of zabagovannyh events, like the liberation of the village and a camp of bandits. 2 kV is not taken in Novigrad, and one refused to Velenje associated with false certificates. On skellige there are not moved by the question and I have received achivka Master Witcher vedmachi all orders. So don't whine, they say you have a lot of hours and you true like didn't miss anything. And Yes, I'm too lazy to play Quint, collect the cards, and the like. This game is fun of course, but laziness. It is better to be left or added to the bones from 1-2 parts. The camera above the Board with the first part and throws the bone with the second. IMHO.

K
KanoVoxLian 18.05.20

The Hello global srach,if the Witcher does not impress you,then do not know than to impress the unconscious crowd.

S
SP-minus 18.05.20

of course I would like that the map would be two times more quests three times more, but still want a Hummer and a helicopter in the game, I want 8K resolution and orcs with the Jedi

p.s. inadequate seem, in principle, not able to imagine how much time, effort and money it took to create such a masterpiece

H
HorvaT_G 18.05.20

Personally, I the game one drawback I found, which just devastates me. This is the case when Geralt with 2.5 meters falls and dies. Real drop from a small height well, just fatal. And the rest, offer a variety of heretics which the game was disheartening to look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself the question, who I own and who are interested in my opinion?

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.05.20

Yaevin93
even the short questic, where Geralt got drunk with one guy, and woke up with a bare ass made me wildly yelling just
So in the 2nd part has the same quest.Then things to find have.

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.05.20

Again, always unhappy whiners-placuna come in large numbers,otozhravshiesya tons of games,pick your grub in search of flaws.Wow,you candy tossed for 1200rub (not 4кило),you and fat making weird faces,but continue in the Witcher 3 to play and to cry.Ugh.Devour then koncowego shit,maybe better.
If so, I do not like the game I will not play.If you like it,go for it.

H
Hireidan 18.05.20

Den-z2011
The second - that's right this was going. In this part from simple get-togethers - I, this effect is not expected:)

V
Verlorena 18.05.20

And I agree with the author. Ochsenfurt is really a stripped-down copy of Novigrad.Policy little,second Jan Natalis,Radovid,Henselt,Saskia how many rulers into one place,and in the third what?Crazy Radovid,all the shouting about it, and Imgur which for playing for 5 minutes it appears,and without knowledge of books Fig understand it.
Can add to the disadvantages : sohranki in the thick of fused characters(somewhere in the game files Jorvet crying and waiting,although he promised in the main game,Adda,Siegfried, etc. generally bitter tears),didn't like that there is no as such difficult choice,in the second part long thought in the first pass to save Triss or help Roche,the Truly or Roche in the second Chapter to help,or how in the first Witcher Abigail or village because there is evidence and village and the girl was pointing and a lot more of such moments was.The third is that the spirit in the tree made me think and the choice of Dijkstra/Roche.Well, the ending,well I'm certainly glad that CRIS his life staged(Though it was that she didn't come from me,but the replay will be after all the additions) but the rest?What's up with Philippa,and indeed with the Lodge that there is a Zoltan,a Buttercup, and many others.And more bones,why they were removed((basically more speed.

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.05.20

Verlorena
When all the above tears people this game give 20-25 hours a WEEK within a MONTH.Here wow:did not meet expectations.So much time is not given only to those who have little.

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 18.05.20

Many compare different genres and different years creating games.
Compare the Witcher 3 with the Gothic 2, well, not silly it ?
In games there are such things as graphics, detail, physics, atmosphere, scenario, a bunch of randomness.
Not in a single game to realize all of the above described quality 100%, because they exclude each other.
Someone wants a big open world, with a beautiful picture, with realistic life. But how to do it what would your comp two years ago pulled it?

b
boss__2003 18.05.20

The Witcher 3 lives up to my expectations. I have a job, wife and friends - not much time for games and I passed it a month! A month on, Carl!!!! 2-3 hours almost every day! I was so inspired with the atmosphere and I anadola to the ending of the story! Completed all the orders that founded and all additional quests! And in terms of filling a sense they are all different.
Spoilertv and dramatic quest of the Baron and political quests on Skellige and Novigrad with real influence on the outcome of the game and five minutes with the homeless children, gave a dinner of silence a druid..... And the quest where you have to decide whether to return the death curse thrown at the mountain, my husband herbalist or give her revenge and kill the child
Then from every other quest you want to clap while standing!
Gameplay rules priedaetsya 50-60 hours of course, but as a whole solid good.
The world is large enough, it is a pity the town is essentially 1 - Novigrad!
In General, of course there are Bugs and you can't miss them. I understand that to create such a great game to have sea resources and the more it the more holes and bugs and I believe that the ratio quality/volume executed very well!
As I said before would make the game Biovar would be 2 parts and 6 DLS at least))))))
9,9/10 - Pocar me the Poles, from a good hundred videnij me over the decades of the games took one of the first places and I think I'll forget! Such feelings not experienced since the game in Gothic 2, the first Medal for bravery , 1 Kolda, Warcraft 3, StarCraft 1!

N
Nemezis 18.05.20

The Witcher 3 is a very good game, but enough weaknesses. Only stoned fanboy can deny that.

1. Graphics are still deceived. To play this game, but I still some.
2. Transfer saves almost nothing. All of our picks of the second part is simply reduced to a common denominator, what many feared. This is the biggest disadvantage of the game as an RPG.
3. Like there is a war, but the sense of the war not at all. Nelfy at hand, and all passionate about hunting for witches and sorcerers.
4. Cut out game pieces for DLS. Even though they are free, but it's just PR and he does not negate the fact that the armor from the game cut out. For example when I collected the armor of the wolf - I have not attacked any one monster, as all these places I've already been. The fascination in this DLS does not even smell.
5. Monotonous architecture, Yes.
6. Very lousy translation of CRIS. The actress does not know how to play voice.
7. My personal quirk - soverschenno not like that changed the face of Triss and Roche.
8. The game has very little to say about the White Coldness, is mentioned only in passing. So for beginners the final selection CRIS looks like piano in the bushes purely for drama. And this despite the fact that developed said that the third part is created for beginners of the universe.

Here is just some that I remembered at this moment. Technical bugs in calculation do not take because nobody is perfect.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 18.05.20

Compare the Witcher 3 with the Gothic 2, well, not silly it ?
No ,not stupid. Here with Baldur or Planescape silly, Yes.