3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BrutalVlad 18.05.20 08:31 pm

A good game that failed to meet expectations (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Yes, actually it was hot, half of what was in the trailers in the game never met. Of the promised 100 hours of the total 60, given the fact that passed all the quests that came. Much of the promise has not been implemented and what is implemented does not meet the promises. Summed up the poles, it's a shame. Three years of waiting in vain. Ehh... sadness, longing.
137 Comments
Sort by:
0v3rfl0w 18.05.20

The game is not a masterpiece - it is not difficult to see, to be objective. But it is at a high level of quality. I personally really liked. And if the poles were chasing the masterpiece, we would have waited a few years ill-fated witch. I think that they did the right thing by releasing the game on time, and now they have the opportunity to finish his work through the patches and DLS. But I doubt that it ultimately will be a masterpiece.

v
vovadjo 18.05.20

It is strange that you have 60 hours online time, you complete side-quests, this figure will be turned into all 200+, though I only started to pass, but I'm sure that if you pass everything and explore, up to 300 hours it will take for sure.

K
Kukuruznyy Hlopec 18.05.20

Savior of sheep
Few politicians, or rather the lack of it...

Like many did not like in part 2 of her presence (I'm way too much )) ) so focused on monsters and love.

I really liked the first filter, quests and combat (albeit simple), Deut. PS. The third just started.

s
seffko 18.05.20

Balerun
I write the story in 2-3 mediocre wizards, and you give me something else.

B
Beringer 18.05.20

Playing on the high complexity 50 hours online time.... no idea how it is possible for 60 hours to go. Gallop that Le ever ran on a quest? And about the game I do not know what else can come up with to make the game interesting. It seems to me like the author simply self-criticizing others, but if he was creierul and made the game, I doubt very much that would bypass the poles of imagination =)

B
Balerun 18.05.20

seffko
For me, the main plot of the first Witcher too superficial as the characters, if you compare with the second part. And the third is holding a level and judging by the reviews not drop it to the finals.

s
seffko 18.05.20

Balerun
fuck I write something?? I don't care what you got. Fuck I write my opinion???

B
Balerun 18.05.20

seffko
Well you do have a point that not everyone thinks the first part is the best and remains the first Witcher top. And the rest can be omitted.

s
seffko 18.05.20

Balerun
All me not hammering a message specifically for you. Each message carries no meaning other than the removal of my nerves.

R
Renoh 18.05.20

Savior of sheep
I read all the books in the Saga more than once.
And I think that in terms of development of characters, story, atmosphere - the first part is the worst.
In her absurd story about Alvin, which can not be a priori for the only Child of Elder Blood is CRIS. It is the one.
With Triss did, Jennifer. In the 2nd part, thank God, corrected and made the same as in the books.
Half of the characters wears a verbatim monologues from books, often not their own. The same Zoltan Chivay all quoted the entire game words Arpana Tigrina.
Simply put, those who do not read books at all to judge the game impossible. For you dark kmety in this world, its atmosphere and everything. what is happening there.
Discuss the mechanics, graphics, anything at all, but about the story and the atmosphere of varesco do not open at all.

A
Alfi1 18.05.20

Enough I order of 80 hours,ran on the issues ,apnuli 17 LVL,going through the campaign mode with a Whorehouse Buttercup ,will soon be seen on the island only and the question is how you managed to beat the game in 60-70 hours,but the answer is clear and so a good part of the game just passed,and it is interesting very much.May not the game is not very good,but simply you're not built for open world games ))

A
AmalPower 18.05.20

Savior of sheep
Only 60 hours? Seriously?
I have to go through the white garden on the highest difficulty level of all question marks are gone 6-8 hours
Next on Velen and Novigrad it took me to accomplish all of vtorostepenny,the story and the orders have gone 4-5 days+all question marks
I have LVL 20 and I just arrived on Scalingi, but there is still question marks 136 + orders+of vtorostepenny and even the plot
So that's how you play the game???
IMHO.
To play the game stupidly for the sake of sujecki do not see the point, why do you then given an open world?
If compared with the same 2m Witcher, then:
1) more
2)more Monsters
3)Missions more
4)Good references to books(some who play, don't even know what the characters talk to them: from the category of the same Cantarelli)
5)the Number endings was also larger(not arguing that again dull,but I think Sapkowski does not want to finish the Saga at the end of the game, so this murk)

i
i_love_mmorpg 18.05.20

Of course the game is fire and all that but still not as long as I imagined.There is no 100 hours, there are some 200 you what city it is)

m
mir_trud_may 18.05.20

56 hours - 20 level, at Selenge haven't done half the quests. Game fire! Probably agree with two aspects from critics, it was necessary to build the level Kvasov to locations: annoying when the next utopy level 26 and cannibals 3 levels. And the second is too bulky equipment, a lot of fuss: that figure is crafted.... Had to do alchemy. as in the first Witcher, simply and conveniently. Potions are brewed from various components of one group, but not to run around the world to create the elixir. IMHO. And 100 out of 100.

A
Anzhelika04 18.05.20

I don't understand how you play I just yesterday it was 130 hours. And I think not all quests are fulfilled. slipped stupidly in the story and criticize the game. For me it is a great game. Better than any Skyrim.

C
Chernyy Ptic 18.05.20

Played until 100 hours, 20лвл only went to Skellige and decided to return to the vicinity of Novigrad, to clean up ? the remaining quests with the contracts.
Islands of Skellige, I think another 100 hours afford.

B
Beringer 18.05.20

Really do not understand how some so quickly pass the game. But what about the question marks on the map? But what about the loot that no hozen lies here and there? It seems to me that it's not really physically all to travel to perform side quests/contracts and have time to go over 60-70 hours.... =)

N
Nihtog 18.05.20

84 hours, the whole story and additional quests passed. Played on the third difficulty level. Only Skellige not all contraband found. The game does not really upset but in the end the ambiguity about the fate of some characters and about countries it is also too facile an explanation. About additional quests, it really is made with love (very seldom), but this number is still going to stink. On the other hand feel veimau work and how you can get tired x) so there is rather a plus than a minus, if you consider how immersion into the world. The game is definitely the best RPG in recent years.

p
pochtipushkin 18.05.20

Futurra
The separation of all areas at location level would kill the freedom, this approach implies some linearity. IMHO. We were promised and we wanted a realistic, living open world. We got it. Except in the real world (the real one with the only assumption that there are monsters, magic, etc.) You can imagine that the enemies/monsters in an instant times, and were divided according to their strength (level) to some sect, if only in certain locations? The realism of the world lies in its diversity and surprises around the corner.

On the same occasion disagrees recipes. Surely in a realistic world, exploring it as You want, wherever the eye can see, You would always find recipes in order? Not because it is logical, isn't it? Or rather, not realistic.

I generally have the impression that You had not enough of the arcade that You somewhat scared hardcore approach or it was a bit more than You'd like =)

A
AlexanderSky 18.05.20

God, close this topic, the game failed to meet expectations at the person who took it for 60 hours (which indicates that there is gameplay 200+), it makes no sense to even discuss anything that can be said about the game which went on easier so Shurik 60 hours... nibus with pack cheats, bredas complete
Go around every corner of the game, collect all the recipes go through all the missions complete her happy ending, then we'll talk, I'm the fifth day of play, stick to Skellige, and half did not pass (I play 5-8h a day)