3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BrutalVlad 18.05.20 08:31 pm

A good game that failed to meet expectations (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Yes, actually it was hot, half of what was in the trailers in the game never met. Of the promised 100 hours of the total 60, given the fact that passed all the quests that came. Much of the promise has not been implemented and what is implemented does not meet the promises. Summed up the poles, it's a shame. Three years of waiting in vain. Ehh... sadness, longing.
137 Comments
Sort by:
A
Analius 18.05.20

Nemesis
go away!!

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 18.05.20

Nemesis
1. Your hopes - your problem. PS. my example: I watched the gameplay video, but not examined every Bush and every decoration, and especially not compared to the original. Therefore not particularly noticed the difference in the schedule.
2. There is two ways. If the transfer saves a lot to give, those who have not played Witcher 2, nothing would have understood. Although I think you could find a middle ground.
3. I agree
4. Controversial, conjecture we do not make conclusions.
5. Nitpicking, because if the houses are different, then the video card will need to load more textures, thus you need to have a more powerful graphics card. PS. as well as a variety of anything (characters, trees, grass, and other things)
6. There are just 146% agree.
7. it's your own, makes no sense to discuss.
8. Matter, someone few politicians who its a lot, same with coldness.

N
Nemezis 18.05.20

Jaroslav Bondarev
I watched the gameplay video, but not examined every Bush and every decoration

When I see such comments, it seems to me something like this:

Because the difference is not in some kind of leaf or stone, but in the whole picture and is clearly visible even without any comparisons and smachivanie. So no need to fill.

Nitpicking, because if the houses are different, then the video card will need to load more textures

But in Feare well. Some blue hammers on the levels and don't need to download anything!

PS. By the way, I apologize, I edited your first post. The biggest problem with RPGs is the 2nd point - the absence of consequences, not the graphics, of course.

Y

Nemesis
Perhaps in your understanding and I look like the one in the picture above, but I give you to understand that I kind of understood what the roller and what game. As I wrote: Your hopes, your problems. You yourself saw gameplay video exclaimed, wow, that's the point, you have started to compare the MOVIE and the game that a priori is not correct.
Always you need to understand that technology developers make Mego-grafon, houses of different textures and other decorations, but pull your computer all this ? Are you ready to pay 200,000 rubles just for that would play in igrulki with a beautiful picture? If you're ready, the main audience I think vryatli can afford to spend that kind of money that would just play.
PS. Again about the consequences: if you compare games consequences then compare and on other parts of the game, because one game could be super-elaborate as effects, but significantly lag behind in graphics, physics and atmosphere.

W
Wraith_Soul 18.05.20

On passage of the game took 200ч ended the game on the level of Pain and suffering with LVL 41, for a long time such pleasure from the Slavic culture and mythology did not get a full immersion in the game from the first minute of the game when it first came on Skelling feeling was that I returned home for a game 10/10

N
Nemezis 18.05.20

Jaroslav Bondarev
you have started to compare the MOVIE and the game that a priori is not correct

Sorry if the video is advertised as in-game gameplay, how I should think? I don't need the game graphics, the CG cutscenes! But if they show a gameplay video and say that this games graphics, how else am I supposed to understand this?
With this approach, we actually get down to what we will show videos of the Witcher, and the output will get Sonic! What the fuck! It was not necessary to believe the commercials!

but pull if your comp is all this?
The question is not whether you pull or not. The question is that the product being sold needs to match the advertised. To do this, even there is a term, and the CRIMINAL term - false advertising.

Y

Nemesis
The movie is advertised as gameplay ?
perhaps then we are on different commercials say. I think you are on this video

Well, as we know advertising is deceptive, you're not picking on the anti-dandruff shampoo where you promise 100% result, but in fact as was perhat, and there? Do you believe when the juice bottle is written 100% natural ingredients ?, that's why I wrote - Your hopes - your problem

h
helio 18.05.20

seffko
fights just in the first best, and here rolls, jumps wide of the goal and turns like a car)

s
seffko 18.05.20

helio
I'm sorry, but in the first 2 game modes.

V
Verlorena 18.05.20

Den-z2011
I wrote somewhere that the game is terrible and it is not necessary to play?Well, let him play 20 to 40 hours,and even all week bezvylazno.Just where is this?I liked the game, but for me it is weaker than the first parts(there's just a personal preference).If it was my first game in the series,then of course everything that I wrote for me wasn't important.Yes,I'm a bit expected,bit disappointing,but was happy in the end,but not like the first at the time,and will go again after all the patches,dlc and add-ons and, hopefully, enhanced edition,where we will extend the ending and can put old characters, or talk about their fate though.Or is there only to admire and sing the praises of need?

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.05.20

Verlorena
I do not understand the meaning of the passing game,which brings disappointment.I myself have no much time to play,to give 100 hours in a month.I first the second part was,and the first started and stopped after killing the Golem in the swamp.However, for me, in the first part of one very significant minus is the fact,the clicking of the cursor,where Geralt has when you need to do the game,not you.It is stupid waiting for the blow.Simple mobs and people are not affected.It concerns the dog and Kratocracy.The Golem, too,by the way,not touched.About the other strong contenders don't know.If 2/3 of the wizards you 2-3 mob will take in the surroundings,at the initial levels is possible to obtain in full.The first cheat with group style I about a dozen utoptsev without a single death put in the vicinity of Vizim,near the mill.Among them one healthy got,a bit got kicked.Same style three ghouls at a time as small children in the crypt

M
MunchkiN 616 18.05.20

there were a lot of promises a lot of imagination and peck fantasies
the result is as one would expect, the game failed to meet expectations
OK not promised fountain
and detail as Skyrim with mods
and the world is not quite open
and race on the roach...
and so the game is very good for those who it he didn't expect much.

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.05.20

The forum is torn on the number of branches.Skyrim breathing down my neck.In the last month

K
Kosolapyi1 18.05.20

Another real drawback I think is the lack of a normal dialogue with Philippa, Margaret and especially with Vigo. Well, not to mention Triss, CRIS Buttercup, etc.
With Philippa almost entirely related to the second part, and the dialogue is only one option. With Triss same what are you doing in Novigrad ?... et th a joke ?

g
gogin.pyoter 18.05.20

Yes indeed it is a pity that few policies even if nilfgaard wins all the same after passing go radunskie the guards made would even be a side quest, the civil war and then they say radovid killed and all imgur just won and then the picture and after going through all the same radenska guards in Novigrad goes a feeling why I was doing the quest a deadly conspiracy still in the game don't change only in minute video

M
Metalist1925 18.05.20

Kosolapyi1
this has already been said. It is a pity( after all, how many just wanted to find out from CRIS Ian... very stingy dialogues( In this regard BioWare with its Inquisition, it is better managed.

M
Mnemic666 18.05.20

SombreBird
how did you do that???

k
konstantyn545 18.05.20

Don't know how someone managed to get all the quests for 100 hours,I went through all the quests, collected all the weapons of the wolf,opened all the question marks and it took 240 hours.The game is excellent,I will wait for DLS at least 300 hours!

K
Kirill Karamazov 18.05.20

Savior of sheep
Sapkowski did not put hands to the first part, he is from the games in every possible way denies and recognizes them except as fanfic. As for the first part, there he even gave the project the rights to use and mention of some of the key characters of CRIS and Jennifer. I, as a fan of the books, could explain why the story of the first part is very bad, but will limit myself to listing briefly:
1) Pulling quotes from the books in the dialogues. While neither here nor there.
2) Newcommittee some of the characters and their portrait images. Triss somehow speaks and behaves like Yennefer, for example.
2) Absolute delusional main plot and new characters. The same Alvin, It kind of introduced as a replacement for CRIS, And he somehow has her powers, though they may have only the descendants of Lara Dorren through the female line.
It's only a story, this can add a ton of dull side quests zavyazanymi on the genocide of the monsters, and the subsequent gathering of a certain number of their internal organs and dull to the impossibility of a two-button combat system. Of the benefits can only a great soundtrack.

s
seffko 18.05.20

^
I don't know. Me after the books are hardly interested in the dialogues, I was the first disappointing swamp and leeches + mutants. It seems to be a town with vampires, prostitutes, werewolves (Vincent), normal vampires who come out at night and hunt, reasonable Greiver. Even Dagon amused + mutation which can be consumed the bodies of monsters 10 out of 10.