3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wild_1.3 19.05.20 07:07 pm

Race Driver: GRID vs. Need for Speed: Shift (Race Driver: GRID)

What do you think, will be whether those games are competitors in its genre?
Go here: Need for Speed: Shift vs. Race Driver: GRID.
221 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemezis 19.05.20

probably will, but I don't think the SHIFT will surpass Grid

x
xoxol_007 19.05.20

how can you compare a not yet released game with the finished product ^_^

Well, the Grid can pereplyunut only Grid 2

R
Rage Racer 19.05.20

Well kind of Shift is developed by serious people in the development of GTR2 participated, but I'm sure EA again all Peresvet, even this fact will not help. When preparing for the release of Pro Street, I thought well, finally simulator, not a children's street goralka, but actually turned out to be slag from a children's gorelki went close.

how can you compare a not yet released game with the finished product ^_^
We don't compare, we argue, can Shift to snap to the level Grid.

_
_DaVe 19.05.20

Yeah, I think Shift will be able to compete with GRID'om. Do not think that the Shift physics will be better than in the Grid (Likely to be similar to Prostitutkoy), but the basic concept is the same as in the Grid, so the Shift will be able to compete with him.

D
Diego3000 19.05.20

In my opinion the Shift will be worse than Grid.

Q
Q-din 19.05.20

Oh I don't know... I Doubt about the Shift, Oh doubt. It is unlikely the Shift will surpass Grid

R
Rage Racer 19.05.20

After Prostrate - as there is no doubt... Promise simulator, where everything is fair, but will probably be the same turd..

R
RadSiGER 19.05.20

GRID rocks. NFS now does not inspire confidence.

D
Deadly_Dragon 19.05.20

Mine SHIFT will be the more stool, well this is my personal opinion.

D
Deadly_Dragon 19.05.20

If it turns out playable take my words back)))

D
Deadly_Dragon 19.05.20

Although I doubt it))

v
vovanRUS 19.05.20

NFS in General has become a dirty word))When playing online, shout at times-...Yes, you go in NFS !!!)))

D
D.Artist 19.05.20

Shift have no chance to beat GRID
by the way, nothing from Codemasters
about the release something thread like ГРИД2?

T
T-34m 19.05.20

So Shift still signed out.When this will come and then we can compare.

PS.just who knows Cho will they do(the developers I mean) will Suddenly be something worthwhile.
Although it may be something like Undercover 2....

R
RadSiGER 19.05.20

Daemon Artist
GRID 2 is not audible, but DIRT 2 in full...

D
Deadly_Dragon 19.05.20

Why is it so quiet here??????????????????????NOT THE CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B
Burnoutman 19.05.20

Drakon-666
Why is it so quiet here??
Noisy is when the shift will come, and yet prove still really nothing, but when released, then the room will be steaming from disputes))

N
Nismo33 19.05.20

Shift have no chance to beat GRID
Possible. But the Shift is clearly 1 advantage over GRID. The Shift will the possibility of tuning and when you consider that it comes from people from GTR2 will have the opportunity to get adjusted to everything and it is a distinct advantage. But do not think that I am advocating the Shift, NO!!! A combination of letters NFS makes me nauseous for a long time. But if EA will cross tuning, GTR2 and GRID I will be ready to forgive them all the sins (even Undercover)

S
Senju Hachirama 19.05.20

After the last game in the series NFS, I think that the shift will not be able to make it to the level GRID, although if there is a competitive game, it is only a plus, I like the GRID and play the game which will be like her, I don't mind.

k
kamaz360 19.05.20

Even before he rassujdat how come Nfs view