3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wild_1.3 19.05.20 07:07 pm

Race Driver: GRID vs. Need for Speed: Shift (Race Driver: GRID)

What do you think, will be whether those games are competitors in its genre?
Go here: Need for Speed: Shift vs. Race Driver: GRID.
221 Comments
Sort by:
k
khabarovalexey 19.05.20

Il 2 in General is sacred. Really off-topic.

M
Mister_Glyuk 19.05.20

Il 2
Oh, Yes, Holy... and there were battles wall to wall!! planes heaps fell from heaven...
On topic: so far the GRID works better for me because of Shift I haven't played... I'll say what I like))

D
Disaster76 19.05.20

Remain on the GRIDe...
(how many people so many opinions)

f
freeon95 19.05.20

After playing shift, I felt no drive in the grid. Car crash in a strange way, a feeling that riding on a tank with a rocket engine))) If grid leave the road and kick - either video replay or you have to go. In shift - our tanks mud tanks not afraid of dirt, you can continue the race outside of the track. And escho shift had such a fun bug: if you go for a long time behind some type, and dramatically overtake him he probably resentment begins to lose speed. But shift and grid in my opinion different as well as GTA 4 and Saints Row 2. One beautiful and the other more fun.

D
DYAD 19.05.20

agent003, what makes you think that Shift is a simulator? Will need developers to tell us... And then they arcade did )))

D
DYAD 19.05.20

freeon95, +1 ) Only not on the tank and BMP, and ice. Machine asphalt generally does not hold.

f
freeon95 19.05.20

Gee, and shift the cage Mona 50go to LVL to spool. Thank God that in the grid there is no such black humor)))

k
khabarovalexey 19.05.20

That's right now played in the Shift. Beautiful. But still implausible. How people manage to see the simulator? It is not clear. Arcade clean water especially with complicated controls. No, well, identity Grid arcade, but in him the spirit of motor racing, competition, drive. And Tama Cho? Zvezdochki to collect, but the plot is questionable to go? TFA nonsense. Campaign developers came. And their contingent of fans with bulging eyes running around town painted rastogirohan the car are not happy. Those morons, like me, someone more serious Hotz is unlikely to be very happy. See wanted to eat fish and on a fixed seat. This is conceptually get my teeth into. Feel sorry for them. Nice work, very good. Beautiful shift game.

k
khabarovalexey 19.05.20

By the way after him, and the sight on the Grid is lost. Go normally can't. Here the Loch. ;-)))

D
Deadly_Dragon 19.05.20

You can play it, but not with such pleasure as in GRID, but rather just nothing to do.

B
B-Dogg 19.05.20

Drakon-666,here here, totally agree.. there is no spark,chtoli some...but grid zadolbali already...but in shift I go exclusively for graphs

D
Durandalle 19.05.20

Physics in shift implausible. Exactly.

P
ParkerUA 19.05.20

In short, ProStreet Shift the same only in a profile!!! One word -SHIT. Grid rulid by far!!!

b
buki 19.05.20

Go poop, and then you're talking about shit about shit...

k
kamaz360 19.05.20

yeah yeah)the best GRID simulator

S
SkyGame 19.05.20

GRID simulator?Burn more,he's probably da same hardcore Race07.

k
kamaz360 19.05.20

Yes???PPC we believe you(

V
Vatman 19.05.20

Formula 1 simulation, I agree, but not the simulator.

R
RadeonX1950 19.05.20

GRID'e have the same competitiveness, drive, the joy of victory. Call it what you want. I do not to Shift garbage, no, just the GRID mesh is much stronger.

]
]NG[MasterEvo 19.05.20

Shift better ))