3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wild_1.3 19.05.20 07:07 pm

Race Driver: GRID vs. Need for Speed: Shift (Race Driver: GRID)

What do you think, will be whether those games are competitors in its genre?
Go here: Need for Speed: Shift vs. Race Driver: GRID.
221 Comments
Sort by:
k
khabarovalexey 19.05.20

NG[MasterEvo Shift better ))

Grid better ))

D
Disaster76 19.05.20

Online shift full пи3дээээц GRID... much better online.

Z
Zhasl 19.05.20

GRID cooler

k
khabarovalexey 19.05.20

Yes, not only online, it is generally cooler. Even single.

_
_oZzy_ 19.05.20

Shift miserable and lousy podelko on the Grid.

T
Tornado2009 19.05.20

but the defender has come ! who is he? I) I)

T
Tornado2009 19.05.20

well guys here it is clear seen that the SHIFT better than grid.SHIFT year of release END!!! 2009, well, grid 2007 :l and SHIFT hard for two years,every day workshopin) were SO equipped!!! arms to just push grid))) to the curb ,

1.SIPTU gave a very!!!) killer graphics.
2.SIPTU gave all the good from GTR2
3.SIPTU gave all the good of early NFSок)))
4.shiftu given .... mmm-Yes(the choice is rich)

well guys I'm too lazy to write on,ask me then what it is that made me to protect him.

_
_oZzy_ 19.05.20

And in my opinion this is stupid Shift button on the keyboard to make letters large to write more :D
HERE's something xD

D
Disaster76 19.05.20

SIPTU gave all the good from the GT2 or whatever it is?
Don't even know how the game is called, and saying that all her best))

_oZzy_
Caps will be steeper)))

_
_oZzy_ 19.05.20

Disaster76
The right idea should EA throw, like up Need for Speed Caps.
From Caps'a, I'm sure, identity is a lot of admirers will peel Xia heel to groditi and yelling that it's a hit xD

T
Tornado2009 19.05.20

maybe you're talking about the shift key, by the way, I on the keyboard there is a button grid

_
_oZzy_ 19.05.20

Tornado2009 by the way, I on the keyboard there is a button grid

And I have mouse wheel press =)

k
kamaz360 19.05.20

grid of course

B
BestPro777 19.05.20

The shift of course)).

D
DARKxTEMPLAR 19.05.20

I haven ng climbs and sorry-missed this delicious EA defender,Holy convinced that the shift simulator(I Remember a picture-wythes ass bot and he percularities through you or flies up into the air...it is now so fashionable physics?I think the last time these flights I saw in the NSF 2...).My IMHO-NSF zdoh about 6 years ago (except that mw is a bit of the original was due to plot)and we hardly ever see this brand any more or less suitable for consumption.

T
Tornado2009 19.05.20

NFS SHIFT by far!!! =) mmm, yeah the Expansion Pack and Patch 1.02 let know =) and this mode is BLUE vs RED just SHIFTу VERY original!!! goes =) , and the machines became more and 1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 427 just a miracle!!! =) =)and supra!

T
Tornado2009 19.05.20

RDriver,and still who need these beds are on wheels-I=) and a fan of the series NFS.Oils cart is always appreciated in NFSках.Prototypes are... the Maserati MC12 GT1 that for you ????? but it's not!Formula ha...but this is too much!!=) where are they!! for this there are games like F1 Mania 2009 or F1 Racing Championship =) but SIPTU where they are!!!!.With the regime of RED vs BLUE multiplayer became more interesting,BUT YOU do NOT LIKE IN MULTIPLAER?????????????????????????

B
B-Dogg 19.05.20

.................... EA .
.......CM :)

C
CaymaNQL 19.05.20

GRID of course!!! Shift shit together with real physics!!Bitch party can break while turning!! B-DOGG cool vidyushki))

C
CaymaNQL 19.05.20

Just shows who is better)