3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wild_1.3 19.05.20 07:07 pm

Race Driver: GRID vs. Need for Speed: Shift (Race Driver: GRID)

What do you think, will be whether those games are competitors in its genre?
Go here: Need for Speed: Shift vs. Race Driver: GRID.
221 Comments
Sort by:
e
enotdp 19.05.20

since EA messed up with NFS Undercover and now is trying to regain first place, the Shift they make in the image and likeness of the Grid. Conclusion we are waiting for a clone with some kind of kitsch bells and whistles (Ala pink bumper).

k
kamaz360 19.05.20

you and ogranichetsya,do not use mats

_
_oZzy_ 19.05.20

What is the stupidest topic, author ubeysya up the wall!
How can you compare what is already playing and that's not out yet!?

NFS is of course quite dirtied the line, but suddenly something will change.

R
Rage Racer 19.05.20

Duck said: we don't compare, we argue, can Shift to make it to the level of the Grid!

A
AnakondA3247GM 19.05.20

SHIFT does not inspire confidence...although hope, as they say, dies the last....

K
Kavalera 19.05.20

The topic is not relevant to the exit of the NSF will be released - then we will compare a flood of speculation.

m
mister611 19.05.20

I think anything with NFS will not change in the recommended requirements of shaders 3.0, and it is the 9th direct. On the yard in the end of 2009, coming in Dx11, think again crap will release in new colors. Somebody already commented that a better Grid is the only Grid 2 - 100% support the opinion. Manufacturers NFS if you do not come to their senses (which personally I doubt) - will sink into oblivion completely.

B
B-Dogg 19.05.20

shift Izmit series. I am sure.. but grid is better s)

D
DYAD 19.05.20

If the Shift is comparable with GRID quality, and on-line will be at least some kind of anticheat system, and ban kraterov, then go to the Shift.

H
Hippie_Dog 19.05.20

I think Shift will be better, the Grid is already tired, and here still th something new))

v
voxaTI 19.05.20

guide NFS too late gave way to a series it was time to finish on the carbon, and make grid NFS'sheep and then they would become the first
for they already did and ahead of already on dooooolgo, nothing new they'll just, anyway, this is already done in the grid, the only thing which can win the NSF is on the dredge, which was not already in the 3 series and would not be in this, so wait for a break from them now don't have, they zdali their positions for a long time, and the grid will stay on 1 place doooolgo!

k
kamaz360 19.05.20

I Agree Andrew)

N
Nemezis 19.05.20

Yes, of course I don't mind that SHIFT was even better Grid, healthy competition never hurts, but only in the light of recent vyser EA is not very believe in worthwhile product

N
Nemezis 19.05.20

Why, every part of NSF's hype )

A
Anthony_Dmit 19.05.20

I watched the debut video Shiftа both the physical machines and a good bit closer to GRIDу than ProStreetу, the graphics in GRID (although for the half year would be enhanced), the machine did not fight, view from the cab there.
There is such a thing as driver profile, I mean the type that depends on driving style. But still if
mix GRID and tuning to get very good. By the way in Shift, there are some tracks from ProStreet.

v
voxaTI 19.05.20

---ANDREY---28.07.09 14:30, I agree with you, and the past message I wrote a long time..
and about the fact that shift for 2 years vypuskaetsya all just *izdyat
by the way could certainly play the carbon game 4

b
barin_77 19.05.20

to play online for Shift need litsuha !!! And this is a very big disadvantage against the Grid and !!!

v
voxaTI 19.05.20

I agree with this..

S
Slyd3r 19.05.20

But I liked the old NFS where the cops could chase and ProStreetу and Shift UTB (my opinion) is not NFS because ProStreetу ,and Shift which will be released,these games are very a lot similar,why make the same thing,change the engine and here's a new game,and NFS was the only one.Can someone with the police are tired of being chased around the city,but still more interesting than to go around the ring.

k
kamaz360 19.05.20

I wonder what will happen according to the requirements above:Grid or Shift