3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 13.10.19 11:24 pm

Impressions of the game (Prey (2017))

How do you Prey (2017)
136 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 13.10.19

Smells just after the close . The only grafon not ice and MB optimization will not be in the PC version . The rest of the gameplay looks like a mix of system shock , and Deus bioshok EXA = all these games are great

s
saa0891 13.10.19

Came out,the music in the menus is gorgeous.

t
tema padonok 13.10.19

All the rules, but OK - the last century.

A
Aleksandr Kozlov Evgenevi 13.10.19

Optimize is, but no, but he's comprehensible.

D
DemonXL1080 13.10.19

Played very well so in the beginning we propose to choose the gender of the player, a trifle, but nice, you say bad graphics...at max settings in 2K resolution the game looks beautiful, good optimization, good sound, and facial Expressions are...Umm...cool...was looking for them everywhere because they turn into items. Overall while the game is like.

A
Astrallines 13.10.19

The game is a mixture of Dishonored and Deus EX.Slink, gather the trash, utilities, Crafter weapons and ammunition well, and you see that a coffee mug doesn't kill you )))))

C
Cheburashka 13.10.19

Well done this is a good job , all the fucking and Grifoni and musoni and the story and gameplay , especially like to mention the divine optimization which in our days does not meet :))))

Otsenochka 8.7 out of 10

G
GringoBIN 13.10.19

played 20 minutes, all is good, but the graphics of 2013, very little looks certainly not slow, but it is clear that the money developed was very limited, but the main thing is gameplay, but the beginning seems to be very even nothing

L
Lunersun 13.10.19

And remember, the topic created is not for questions or discussions, it was created for that, would you have left your impression on the game and all.
If you want to ask any question or discuss the story, the mission, the main hero, etc., then create a new topic:
http://forums.playground.ru/prey_2017

All that it does not impressions will be deleted, so don't be lazy and create a new topic.

A
ALEX7436 13.10.19

Finally launched, arrived with one day of work. First impressions - a stylish and tasteful! OK, certainly not great, but everything is relative in this world for taste and color..... Wanted optimize, here you have it, and the picture still stylish, stress and special in their own way! That is from Deus Ex Mankind Divided, the animation here is better+different fine details and of course your surroundings, it is unique (example 2, Dishonored) . For me, it's cool, it clearly and accurately collected into one. At least that is my initial impression. Knowing myself from experience, if the game went on the heart immediately, then so be it! All enjoy the game!

s
safot 13.10.19

I still do not understand horror is weak, the film is a little tight. Style graphics plastic, the story is not yet zipset (after 4 hours may not have entered into the theme), the gameplay is not so hot (a lot of problems about anything). She is consistently in the high 60 and no problems. In General haven't done that in vain... than in a rush.

C
Chabster 13.10.19

Very nice! When I woke up the second time - thought it was a glitch from the game. And when broke the key the window nuts :)

t
totktonada 13.10.19

Graphics like Portal 2, with no shadows from the NPCs. Accordingly, at maximum settings fps does not drop below 144. Probably, it is necessary for 30 fps on consoles.
In General, the game is entertaining, fun to walk around and explore the world. But no action, shooter - not here. Just Walker.
By the way, and the sight in the lower third of the screen is a glitch or a stray newfangled console to make life easier for the tractor?

P
PIksel__IT 13.10.19

The game it reminds me of a cross between perish bishokov and Deus ex (human..). But in General the game is suitable - at least the first 5h of the game ))))!

d
dzensunni 13.10.19

Igrulya cool. Only audio is too quiet lost on the General background, we have to listen to understand what I'm saying. And yet like all the rest.

s
saa0891 13.10.19

The game is awesome,I absolutely love it,got stuck for a whole day,not to come off.
This is essentially a mixture of BioShock and Deus Ex (and even Dead Space) a lot of similar elements
break open turrets,robots,doors,safes,computers,fly in the open space,in areas with low gravity.
Level design at Arcana as always stunning,a lot of different hidden passages,secret rooms,the ability to get into different closed spaces in very different ways,and indeed a large number of different locations is very encouraging.
Design and style super a lot of small parts,all made very beautiful,just a pleasure to play.
Spoilergate when I saw that the first location with a helicopter is only an imitation of course, I'm joking.

Very pleased with pumping,a lot of cool abilities,especially when you open psi the grid,I advise you to immediately take the ability that allows you to extract from alien bodies,the more you collect them the more you will be able to make nyromodal (when the drawing),neurology need for leveling abilities,well, we recommend to pump slow time ,it helps a lot in fights,especially with thick opponents and definitely a break-in,that would go to the various enclosed areas,hack safes and computers,because there is almost always something useful,especially again neurology.
Many different mods for the suit and helmet.

Weapons developed by the way that was being modest,no gun,no sniper rifles,no grenade launcher,the weapon really small,it is not like that there is no opportunity to properly aim,there is a zoom but this is completely wrong.
The GYPSUM gun I love the theme,enemies are indispensable,and if necessary go really high or to extinguish the fire,the shotgun is generally a mast HEV ,especially if the pump damage,combined with the ability which increases the damage weapons do lethal thing turns out (good potronov can crap all you want,the main thing to find drawing),grobas+ slow time and even the thickest enemy falls very quickly.

Garnet processing all epic trash,pulled all the stuff in one room and throw a grenade,such fun work.
Spoiler

Helmet to scan the enemies is also very reminiscent of a camera from BioShock,there is also need to study the enemies.
With the processing of trash developed in General very original idea (what to recycle can be everything ranging from weapons to food),a cool device,as well as apparatus for the production of things.

Enemies very clean robust design and fast-moving,good, you can stealth,use turrets,robots,gas cylinders is also very essential thing.
Electric tifany at all funny when you go all the lights,the lights and electrical appliances short.

Elegant atmosphere,reviving mugs and stools well delivered..
The dialogue is very enjoyable,plus a very cool design,details of the locations is also on vysate,so many different small parts,the music adds even more atmosphere to the game.

Still very happy that the game fully localized,this is nice when not distracted by subtitles and can be fully immersed in the gameplay.
Optimize gorgeous.

I still went,but I really liked the game,I love games where a lot of different buns type of hacking everything,leveling weapons and abilities,where you can run different ways.
By the way, I was very upset that won't see the BioShock series and here we go.
Arcana once again very pleased,and again confirmed that I can do original and interesting games,I would like that these games came out more after the disappointment of the MEA,Prey just balm for the soul.

s
safot 13.10.19

Tired after 6 hours of play, monotonous, without atmospheric. Took a lot of chips and ideas from other games, but with any of them the environment to do it in some style, the brain is not enough. Story just no (even journals and letters, to get involved in the story, not interesting). Money do not bother, but this garbage really toad davanul.

O
Overclock[er] 13.10.19

This game will not often be seen. The game is a mixture of several games, namely Bioshock, Dishonored, Deus Ex. But shaped in my opinion, played about half an hour, have already made their conclusions. While not particularly for the better, well we will watch/play next. And while 6-ku 10 the game is working by far.
Not the best start...for developers.

i
informator59 13.10.19

The game is very cool) and reminds Bioshok, and Half life. Take, will not regret)
P. S. For pre-order shotgun Margrave awesome.

S
SeregaTyl 13.10.19

Hmm... Frankly do not share the General enthusiasm. Technically, the game is more than miserable. There is no optimization, the standard of the artwork five years, if not more, ago. All cheap. It would be amazing if it retarded. The interface is gray and unnecessarily strain your eyes. Well, really... the level Design is mediocre. The gameplay is... well, gameplay seems good, but, personally, I'm not particularly impressed. A strong middling. But no more. If that is on a good level, it is only sound. And then questions arise.

Fuck me to lie to myself and be opportunistic for the sake of the game or the popular opinion of the majority. When you're 47 years old and behind tons of experience playing the gameplay, confusing advertising tinsel high marks is impossible.

But once bought, I will eat. And if the game is still hooked and after the final credits opinion will change, honestly, and more will unsubscribe here.

Ha... about sound, I spoke too soon... he is as lame as everything else. The discord and cacophony.