3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 13.10.19 11:24 pm

Impressions of the game (Prey (2017))

How do you Prey (2017)
136 Comments
Sort by:
K
Konsolnyy Heyter 13.10.19

vtoroeprisestvie
Of course, in the blame game. Maybe we need to find the real cause and not blame my curves hands? Here it is a generation of console gamers. All that is not press X Tu VIN causes of difficulty and EPR, that the game is shit

B
BIG_CrasheR 13.10.19

Held for 34 hours, one of the few games 2017, which is mastered to the end. Zero quests, no one remembered. The gameplay is good, and the ending of the game impressed.

XZAS
Enough pumped the shotgun and the damage of the weapon of protection, problems with thick enemies finally there.

a
asaka232 13.10.19

The same game which it would seem you can talk a lot and say it is nothing special. However, delayed for 4 days with breaks for sleep. And the music is gorgeous, such beautiful music have not heard. The game itself is mental, it is seen that is done with love, take all of those notes, emails and books (memoirs of the survivors for example). There's a bunch of them and they are all well written, and for me almost 40 hours in the game not bothered to read them. By the way, 5-10 hours, I would run to the second round at the Talos and searched all the things I missed or could not open. By that time, I had an Epiphany that does not necessarily kill all Tihonov that you will meet. But it was too late. 200 hundreds of exotic matter and acute shortage of resources spent on ammo. I heard that the game is economically a failure, so pirates, do not be lazy to go out and buy the game. Just buy, otherwise we may never see part 2.

a
agula98 13.10.19

asaka232 wrote:
Just buy, otherwise we may never see part 2.
And Thank God, Canon the second part we did not see.But in this boring imersive SIM even more such pseudo-intellectuals, and play.And if there is a continuation for bountyhunter which in 2011 announced, of course, buy.

E
Eynart 13.10.19

vtoroeprisestvie wrote:
disgusting shoutarou mechanics where you hit enemies 20 damage and they give you 50 - 70 and boredom levels... but when in the space of 20 minutes I can't kill a weaver who is his own exploding tumors and back, and robots fly and you have something no machine is not especially a grenade launcher that all is adequately to kill and you're getting hammered with one or two hits and even slow down and you with 20 shots at close range with tabasa can't kill a fucking weaver is the limit dibilizm
Indeed, I do. I didn't think there were any., but you, friend, are a retard.

a
agula98 13.10.19

Eynart wrote:
but you, friend, are a retard.
You, too, because everyone must like prey and he can not be your opinions on shuternoy mechanics.

a
anatolich92x2 13.10.19

Guys, this is a prequel to the movie edge of tomorrow, 2014 with Tom cruise. Facial expressions are tired of hiding, and the war began.

H
HOLMS32 13.10.19

great game can't put it down,it was awesome.

K
KONSSTA 13.10.19

Simple, but very interesting to PLAY, and generally after passing appears as if a gaming hangover))).

R
Reverrius 13.10.19

Alternative history. Future. Corporation "Transtar" creates neurology that can extend human capabilities to achieve incredible results. The main character – Morgan Yu, Director of research "Transtara", wakes up in his apartment and preparing to fly to the research station Talos-1. There we were waiting for our future and our past today.

There are games that are catchy from the first minute and a new Prey is such a game. From the beginning we see a special attention to detail and the plot throws us quite unexpected and shocking turn. From that moment aware that you are not just another sci-Fi project, and thing "iconic significance", a sort of Half-Life in 2017.

There is nothing surprising in the fact that after the release of Prey many game critics thought of the term immersive sim, after all, what we play is far greater than what can accommodate the usual genre shooter. In fact, the developers at Arkane Studios have implemented in Prey that is most like the games themselves: the variable gameplay, exploring, the first-person, environmental storytelling, shooting, crafting, stealth, RPG elements, moral choices. That's why the closest gameplay benchmarks should be considered as project Irrational Games (System Shock 2 and BioShock).

Separately want to say about the enemies, the so-called "tifinagh". A lot of them look and we'll even show you how they multiply and what to eat. Among them the most memorable are the simplest kinds of expressions. The level of originality and flow, they have every chance to make colleagues – the headcrab, go and nervously to smoke aside. The fact is that facial expressions can turn in objects of the environment, for example, in a regular Cup or a useful first aid kit. For defeating the monsters, we in turn have an Arsenal of weapons and combat abilities. Among the weapons, besides the classics, there are original thing, for example – gipsoteca, for which there is mass use at about. Each weapon is made with love, in addition almost everyone can and should upgrade with the help of special tools.
And in Prey it is very exciting to explore locations, gather stuff and craft from it useful objects, including neurology required for leveling abilities.

For fans of science fiction, Prey – thing. Since SOMA two years ago, no other sci-fi project is not "talked" with the player on such a meaningful level. And Yes, the game is pretty nice, the office is comfortable and the music appropriate.

Are there any downsides? Well, for example, the visible relief of the fights with most enemies in the development of "embowel", in my opinion, the ability "combat focus", allowing greatly slow down the time around and the periodic loading of textures in front of the player (at least for me).

The result: a game that has every reason to claim the main prize of the year and certainly become a personalized "best impression" 2017. My applause, Arkane Studios!

9/10

P
PapaSaloEst 13.10.19

Good draculina, atmospheric.But the games that I took recently:
Just Cause 3
Watch Dogs 2
ME: Andromeda

At the highest difficulty, with all the extra missions, listened to all the dialogue, every game 100+ hours and trust me they are all terribly artificially tightened!!! Endless tower, the same type of work, job are on different ends of the map etc.....

I don't mind RPG elements, crafting, but here it is done poorly, when I realized that most of the ammunition I need to craft, to constantly run back together, to recycle garbage and to constantly sort your inventory, just took it and removed the game at the highest difficulty is via a large and hard drucilla clearly for dozens of hours. Dead Space 1-3 were all healthy implemented, without wasting time, and everything is very tagooooo!

P. S. Lord give me a AAA game that takes place in less than 15-20 hours on the hardest difficulty, with all the extra quests. And bran the hands of all the people that artificially increase the length of the game that would justify the price 50-60 Euro. When they made online mode for the show was much better than release games for dozens of hours!!!

7 look 13.10.19

Excellent, excellent, excellent! How can you not miss this atmosphere, how can you not miss this gameplay. The developers tried to please and nyufagam and this and they got it! Not leaving for a second the feeling that it returned System Schock!

P
Pomperpower 13.10.19

The game is quite new, but look at the frequency of the reviews is the best indicator of attitude to the game, not pass that does not lose much. But twice a game pass can only fool or the person well, do not feel sorry for his time.

a
aldol68 13.10.19

To me the atmosphere of the game reminded Marthian Gothic.

a
atmaROZ 13.10.19

I tried, in between visits to Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands and Sniper Elite 4. Let think, walk like the old times.
Understand what is not mine. The game is not abused, perhaps someone from her rushing, but the genre setting, and events with some sort of slimy jumping creatures, not quite smiling. A waste of time.
Here is a corridor RPG-hodilki with razmazyvaem shooting in tight spaces, those good old F. E. A. R. (2005) / F. E. A. R. - Extraction Point (2006) is a masterpiece for all time, is not forgotten. And it's already forgotten and demolished to edrene.
While waiting for Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus, domocao Wildlands that is not so frustrating to spend free time.

W
Witcher3fun 13.10.19

worse at times than Doom in 2016, and he was still shit. Don't believe? And you look on the forums, about PrEA someone says? or the state Duma.

C
Car Kot 13.10.19

The new Bioshok, only cooler. Bioshok at the time so did not deliver.

M
Mama Stiflera 13.10.19

Loved it! Especially the make way, move)

z
z8TiREX8z 13.10.19

Great game,was held for 42 hours, I did, from the very beginning I wanted to remove much rushed the graphics in the game, especially after today's games. But after half an hour of fun,hooked and didn't let go until the end.
People complain that the game is complicated, this version does not agree, played on medium difficulty, half game and it went 20 hours with an adjustable wrench, and without pumping of lives, endurance, first aid kits and repair kits are almost never used, and in the end.

Z
Zardonic_i_am 13.10.19

soma was abruptly!
here is quite boring running around to locations with uninteresting enemies and the story wow is.
I tried to play: odd, ran, read, debris has been doing some research realized that this is all gameplay and nothing else will be removed
watched the ending on YouTube