3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 13.10.19 11:24 pm

Impressions of the game (Prey (2017))

How do you Prey (2017)
136 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeregaTyl 13.10.19

All this wasted money. Playing this bullshit no longer see any sense... Well it's brutal real! A talentless hack. Developed should be shot. Well, and rubber the same boring stuff in the pink shade. How is that possible?

Hi top rating of the incentive and the number of positive reviews. Mass hysteria and numbness. Tin can is rusty.

b
bob-ttz 13.10.19

I do not like such games. It's just not my genre. First succumbed to the entreaties of friends, but was tormented by doubt, rave reviews in all the same incentive to reverse the situation completely and I bought the game. The graphics are good, no matter what anyone said, just the style is unrealistic, excellent optimization 140 frames per second on ultra settings. Even the voice acting is quite tolerable. But I did not like the game. Always go to the voltage that any object around can be MINICOM. Enemies numbing you with a couple of strokes, and while you can't do fast killing in Desonide or Deus AIX. Plus not like the huge open locations that need to explore, I'm totally freaked out that I don't find all the secrets, read all the notes and will not crack all the locks. It would be better if the space was more limited and cramped, as in Desonide.
In short, this is clearly not my genre. Would return, but not buying the incentive

s
salopic 13.10.19

Here are the games that give us something catchy. And this is nothing at all.

S
Staryy Pohmelnik 13.10.19

Honestly playing the second day the impressions are very mixed. Very similar to bioshok+resident 7.
About graphene is either good or bad can not say. On 7900 Radhika barely drags in the middle, but I used to have. Sometimes more and frieze.
The quality of the pictures in the same бф1 on average I have much better. But it's okay. Not for the sake of graphene play.
The gameplay is very strange. The first thing to freeze: no Napoli quicksave/quickload (lacto?!)-only in the menu. If I had not noticed, although yesterday all special management revised-not found, sorry. Sometimes the action button-F is replaced by a click of the mouse (when you press explore) that hurt to do like in Doom 3, when code set the mouse she jumps at the numbers, I don't know. Not critical, but annoying, as well as the exit menu, right-click.
How to fix, for example I did not understand. Repair (really the first) pumped, are suitable to the broken unit with the key-hell (parts too of course).
The fighting is very difficult, playing on normal, pumped drobach gift, but the meeting with the two phantoms can quickly send you to another world, because damage from even the facial expressions are freaking serious enough, but your damage on them on the contrary (the mimic walks with a Shota, about phantom finally silent). Went into space for the first time-there are flying some crap, let the discharge current, how to bring down XS. with space and time in languages of the damage-tears, phantom not only that, teleports himself, and attack the powerful PTS and poisons after death. And such examples are many. The game offers the type of stealth game, but considering that in many areas you pass not just the sense of stealth I don't understand. Because of the way respaunâtsâ, which is also annoying, because as mentioned above all the traditions the same thread 7 walks in the same areas are repeated, respectively, and of death too.
Music is not remembered almost in the beginning was something like the soundtrack to Mirrors edge, but nothing is remembered except the disturbing music when enemies appear.
Story: cool, but confusing (I like it), already in the course there is a difference of choice in the story.
Well, in General impression:on 3-ku. Still bioshok funnier was, there was no inventory stupid-Hello thread 7 with packs, after vpihivaniya weapons (I drobach, pinautomaat,the crossbow, which never yuzal, now Shocker+kits+cartridges+heaps of organic matter+stuff=Hello ENDLESS runs to the heat exchanger and back or swing the advantage of disassembly, but there are in addition it have something to pump).
Actually, I like more then expected-I do 90% of the game is the stupid running around here and there, since quests are all the time in different places, and cards of admission, too, but I bought it for 250 R (2 liters of beer in St. Petersburg), and therefore do not regret. Patches would work-maybe better would.

L
Listoman 13.10.19

Of course in this game is poorly made the side effects...

F
Fyori 13.10.19

Start with the fact that I liked the game. And I don't understand those who bought it and complain about the lack of tons of firearms and the constant walk down the locations. The game is not a rail shooter and not a movie, it's like complaining about huge locations in the RPG. Just playing a game, personally, I like slowly and thoughtfully to wander through the map, craft weapons and die from a few punches. About the graphics, well, it is certainly not a fountain but quite bearable. In principle your 8 out of 10 definitely deserves

E
Eynart 13.10.19

Most of the negative reviews consist of complaints that this is not a classic corridor satanic that all unhappy somehow expected.
Personally, I am very satisfied with the game. It is just what I was waiting for: the gameplay of SystemShock/Bioshock, level design Arbanowski (locations branched, mnogourovnevye, with different ways and means of passage, but it is all very logical and believable, not like in DeusEx's), graphics are nice, stars in the sky is not enough, but quite at the level of the plot after 14 hours all also intriguing space is generally well made, the music is also great.

O
OpusAstartes 13.10.19

Solid nine.
I foresee crowds of disaffected (they have already come out).

If you:
- don't like the games Arkane;
- not like Bioshock/System Shock (if you even know about the existence of the latter);
- don't like science fiction;
- hunting play a corridor shooter a La CoD;
- do not like to receive information on their own, and you prefer to help you shove it into the throat of the ubiquitous narrative;
- in General, do not want to ransack every corner;
- from the first seconds I want to feel invincible deity.
Just skip this game and spend your 2K on something else.

D
Dzhoel Miller 13.10.19

Guys, what Prey is similar to BioShock (one of my favorite games :)) and I see many people compare these games?

s
saa0891 13.10.19

Ellie Williams wrote:
Guys, what Prey is similar to BioShock (one of my favorite games :)) and I see many people compare these games?
Hacking turrets (turrets can be moved and made more durable),robots,scanning, and study enemies,wrench,stealth,you can repair a variety of equipment which gives a different gameplay possibilities,also looking for codes to doors,safes and computers,but you can again hack when leveling the skill,instead of plasmids and tonics there psi abilities and fashion in a suit and a helmet,and Galliano too similar (firing of weapons and then of course is smaller),you can make a lot of things ranging from weapons and ending neuromodule to leveling abilities,also similar to Deus Ex and Dead Space,if the game is like then definitely take locations are gorgeous,and very nicely done,lots of secret passages and detours.

A
ALEX7436 13.10.19

Ellie Williams
Still there is a gg on the game unfamiliar Persian, help type. In BioShock Atlas was here Jan. Really reminded me of..

D
Dzhoel Miller 13.10.19

saa0891
Interested :)

D
Dzhoel Miller 13.10.19

ALEX7436
Cool :)

P
PIksel__IT 13.10.19

The game - the farther the better

y
yasava 13.10.19

A really swell game! Since the release played 20 hours already. Level design class! Too lazy to run to crawl up the stairs? There is hipaucha - do your steps myself! Can't lift the heavy wardrobe? Just discard it with a grenade and the way is open!
Pumping too happy. You can find ready neurology, and you can gather up garbage and make it yourself. And swing, swing.:))
And where else can you feel like a chair or table, which gracefully running away from the enemy? Here is possible!
And what are the space flights... Perhaps it again experienced a feeling of weightlessness after Crysis 1.
Worthy enemies, inspire fear and are forced sometimes to hide.
In the interim results: the plot is intriguing, and gathering and studies no strain, the picture is nice, brakes and glitches. I advise everyone to buy and play

D
Darth Revan Old 13.10.19

monotonous, and the plot is already as 8 years old, did not come out. Either I didn't notice the genre of action with RPG elements. Get bored very quickly. For everybody.

A
AlexHDfix 13.10.19

don't understand why Bioshock is put on a par with Dishonored and Deus Ex, because in Bioshock stasavage no option of passing. In Prey the stealth is broken and the action to far, so I can't choose the style of passing, he was chosen for me. In normal games with freedom, like Dishonored and Deus Ex, I could choose the style of the passage: 1-STEL, 2 -action, 3 -universal, in Prey just 3 style.
PS In General, the game is great, and very original to enjoy the game, but I don't have enough mechanic to play it as much as I love, I used to play Dishonored or Deus Ex - aggressive stealth killing.

s
saa0891 13.10.19

Already wrote above impressions of the game,but then I took it not to end.
Now I passed the game completely,and as I wrote above,I really enjoyed that,cool that as you progress through the coral more fills and levels entangles their thread,the last mission at the airport when military operators all begin to attack,the game is gaining an incredible pace,a NPC asking for help and when arrives the huge alpha Typhon and entangles the entire base of their tentacles,looks very atmospheric of course, all this crap starts at the base.Very happy with the fact that in many missions,and even in the latter there are several variants and elections,which will determine the ending.
Very pleased that you can not kill people,but rather to save everyone.
The music in the credits is just great.
From the ending, I actually flipped of course.
Spoilerage lowered my head to stare at his hand,everything becomes clear about the Land and the fact that it was all a simulation, I generally keep quiet,well developed of course wrapped

Arcana as always very pleased with his latest game,the original features which they come up in game,I am very satisfied,more such games came out,sorry that the game ended,but as time'll pass on the madness and with the other choices in quests.
With impatience I shall wait for the next game from Arcana.

J
Jafes 13.10.19

Play now, really like it. But I don't want to jump to any conclusions until you walk to the end, and the game is fucking long.

t
tourent 13.10.19

Given that at the time, Arx Fatalis has struck in the heart with all sorts of zapekanie bread and forging of swords - ie, a unique system for creating objects, never were taken immediately as there was the incentive. Arcana just geniuses to come up with a unique setting