3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 13.10.19 11:24 pm

Impressions of the game (Prey (2017))

How do you Prey (2017)
136 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik76 13.10.19

I took the game to the arboretum. It's certainly not the end, but some conclusions can be made. The game itself is a boring grind with a plot somewhere behind the scenes. In fact something like the following - here's a few connected passages of the locations, go, we clean, on the way button press. Most game reminiscent of bioshok 1 and 2. Why is it called the third halva, I don't know. From halva a maximum appearance mimics vaguely reminiscent of head-crabs, and only. The graphics the game is very bad. The schedule itself five years ago, so on top of everything else generously saburina, blurry and HDRено. Despite the ancient graphics of locations are loaded quite long, and the download two-step - first, wait for a horizontal run, then while the 4 square. Guns in the game are not very many, but there are basic classes (pistol, shotgun, crossbow, K-laser). Ammo and other stuff you can collect yourself with your fabricator. But ammo is almost always not enough. Not because of fabricators are few, and because there are no resources. Collected a couple of packs of cartridges for shotguns, and a couple for the pistol and all. Of course in the game there is another version of the passage - without weapons, using only the skills of Trifonov, but this is the way dark side, because if you overdo it with these skills, will begin to attack your own. At the moment I do not like the game too dull and boring.

Z
Zenitar4 13.10.19

Great game
Bethesda on the other, and do not know how)

O
Olly-alpha 13.10.19

One can endlessly look at three things: how fire burns, how water flows and how the children complain that they were given the graphics and guns.
The game is awesome but yeah, not doom, not doom... Then the story, you know, have. And a need to grasp. It is necessary to read. It is necessary to think. Map. The plot is awesome, in the style of crazy science fiction, but who just runs through the corridors, presses all the buttons in a row and crooked nose from a game - the story will not catch, not to those attacked.
This toy is just as much a shooter as a shooter can be called Dishonored. That is, in principle, not a shooter, although the skillful allocation of resources and trunks you will become steep, and rounds everything will be more than enough. It is rather sci-Fi action game with a strong story, unique gameplay alloy, elegant atmosphere. Very stylish and beautiful game. Art Deco in space, futurism, mixed with retro, Golden statues and gravidity. But not everyone will understand and appreciate, alas.
Writers love to detail is also a topic. I don't know exactly how many people at the station, but the fact that almost everyone I've met the corpse had its history and was involved in a whole side quest, connected with the other characters had a voice, a character was doing something and somehow influence... That's impressive.
And about the fact that any wrong move could easily backfire in the end, I did not say anything. The ending was as unexpected as it is... in his own way expected or something.
Although it leaves a lot of questions, some things begging to be spoilern and discussed in detail.
In General, as it was somewhere above, this game is great go for those who like Bioshok, Dishonored, Deus Ex, perhaps dead space. The rest should not worry you in the game industry is full of other products to burn. And projects such as Prey is a rare and very valuable.

a
anotoleololo 13.10.19

passed on medium difficulty, with bullets it was no real problem, it is necessary to swing drobach (phantoms easily with a few shots submitted with full pumping) and the barrel shock (with full pumping combat operators fail with a pair of shots, with the 3rd - destroyed), used them well and propusku. in the game the problem with the resource minerals is needed for all, is hard) although it is possible to fill in spanaway combat operators) 6-7 pieces in a pile+scrap grenade=10-mineral(probably, not sure). special stops not there, but a huge number of useless running around for realyzovannoy through the ass to navigate. well, the very first meeting with techem, that bitch spawned explosive feces and charges gowebtv, and when receiving damage - dumps. a large part of the abilities of Tihonov useless, used only capture the mind and psychoacoustical explosion (don't remember the name, it is the ability of Tihonov jamming at the time). human skills it is all without abilities of Tihonov them to pass it would be very hard, especially due to the lack of ammo and resources to the electric phantom's pointless to sneak up (this is an example). the game, overall, was surprised, expected less (dishonored don't really like this craft - it is). and I read somewhere that some sort of journalist after 35 hours already pleasure in the game dead saves, I don't understand what 35 hours??? 23 hours has passed, and it's stupid running 300 laps at the one and the same lokam(and even without a job, and just exploring every Loka and breadth), the implementation of most of the side effects, and the ending of mind without borders.

c
callmegod 13.10.19

Awesome game. At first do not understand how to pass, when the 10 min reboot or killing the phantom hovering robot. But to pump, ammo and guns acquired and are now not scary.
Played about 5 hours, just out in open space have not yet met a single living person. Yet like everything.

t
tyurms 13.10.19

REALLY LIKE THE GAME. AND OPTIMIZATION, AND GRAPHICS. AND MUSIC. NICE NOT STRAINING THE EYES INTERFACE. WHEN READING THE LETTERS IN THE GAME, OR YUZANYA TERMINALS, A DIRECT PLUNGE INTO THE GAME. THE PLOT IN WHICH IT IS NECESSARY TO UNDERSTAND. BUT FOR ME THE GAME WAS COMPLICATED. MAKE EASY LEVEL OFTEN. I WOULD PUT THE GAME A SCORE OF 8 OUT OF 10. BUT FOR NOW I JUST WENT INTO OUTER SPACE. PLAY MORE, WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT'S WHAT

G
GeRR_Praetorian 13.10.19

Well, damn I don't even know what you can complain about!)))) It's been a while! Something for me, how strange. By the way, if someone does not like light semilunate in the game, in the files section there is a Reshade. With it the picture quality is getting much nicer, more rich and clear background. Played for three hours. Look in every corner, so as not to miss in-fo. While 10 out of 10. Optimization is just what is!!!! Though the resolution 10k bet, will still fly! In short, everything is just super!!!!!!!

t
the endless misanthropy o 13.10.19

for me it is already a classic

K
Kovboy belomor 13.10.19

The dual game is good,but still interestingness inferior to the first part,Yes,it's a completely different game I know.And dead space is inferior.Purely my opinion.I why is it singularity recalled.But solid 8и5 without a doubt.

C
Chukcha v chume 13.10.19

No, I would still as readily have played in it prey 2, after learning what happened with the passengers of the plane, hidden and everything, but I must honestly admit that in this melancholic walk around the station and beating just in case a wrench is just what I don't like is that its special. Soothing :)
So schoooool. I could not resist and bought earlier than kollektsionka came out and broke so quickly, but still. So nice out!

D
Docent5960 13.10.19

See truth be told,on taste and color,do not come,do not know why,maybe a little played,all game is praised,and the two times I tried to start to pass and removed

v
vitalik76 13.10.19

Passed completely. Opinion has not changed. Not like the game. If the first half was a dull grind, the second was not and it because there in the story after the arrival of the Shuttle and the emergence of military operators, in fact the post starts running around the same locations from end to end many times. And the trash already cleaned locations again does not appear, only enemies to spawn. At the end of the game running around with an almost empty inventory - there just had nothing to put, all the trash from the locations I scooped up and disposed of prior to that. The final stage of the game, in fact I ran one charge for K-laser and 10 shotgun shells - the enemies just ran stealth bleed, because the first battle would simply spend all the ammo and new to do would be nothing. And when the plot arrives alpha Typhon already there and the cartridges are not necessary, there are in fact the enemies will be gone, so some effects. I've been saving a bit of ammo for the final battle, but in the end was not. Alpha Typhon purely as a piece of furniture was present. Outswing local genius of the plot
Spoiler(about the fact that the action takes place in the simulation and the hero is not a man), it was possible to guess at the time of receipt of psychoscope, and then in a few places they had the same points. Despite the fact that the game is artificially prolonged, i.e. it is necessary to run on the now past locations three times - first, after the arrival of the Shuttle and after the appearance of alpha-Typhon, the passage took 23 hours. The graphics of the stars from the sky is not enough, but no brakes. However at the end of the game began some strange unresponsiveness of the game for no reason and had to restart the game.

K
Konstantin335 13.10.19

While that is not very pleasant, but didn't play even a little, maybe more would be better.

A
ALEX7436 13.10.19

Game fire! Love this setting, to look, to read, to listen, to learn everything gradually, the atmosphere of adventure and total immersion, one sound is worth. Reached the arboretum. Well, okay. Now the QUESTION is! Look, in the beginning of the game has not once been spoken to keep walking in BioShock sounded be kind, ate who remembers. What is this mere coincidence or has some meaning? Who has passed, is this something or not? Only RV., without spoilers. SPS.

D
Dragon Land 13.10.19

Enough for a couple of hours and removed. a game for masochists rigorous

S
Snite_Poerti 13.10.19

Was full and no longer want. It seems to be in the game, the emphasis was on the story, unlike Bastion, but for some reason I have a feeling that a lot of what I said. And all of the plot I can handle only one or two sentences. There are no emotional moments or fatal elections (they are, but not filed as they should). The technical implementation is also a bit weak, given that Talos-1 is not such a big station, it would be possible to do optimization at the level of Alien:Isolation. And I was very sick of the constant loading screens is that the boomers wanted to explore the station. Repetitive enemies, which it is better to just run good the game allows. Well, the abundance of all the collecting of junk and various letters, too, especially in plus the game is not, because the text notes for me no value, and only taking time.
Note of the advantages of a good music (dubstep after a noisy fart from the Duma, Mick Gordon has surprised). Great game interface (external view monitors, sockets, inventory, menu and other things).Good picture (the game looks pretty colorful, which I appreciate). Flights on the casing of the station is also very memorable, it is a pity that in the space we are nothing special, except for flying, was not engaged. The level design I also came to taste because of the possibility of finding alternative ways to achieve the goal.
In General, this is a pretty interesting project that attracts attention, but it is a pity that this interest lasts long in the memory remain just moments by collecting and legwork on the boot screens. And all the endings done quite poorly and not felt a sense of complete finality of the story, but the problem of many games. 7 out of 10

L
Listoman 13.10.19

The ending is essentially one - this is a big minus. And why is there no NG+?, still developed saying that in one passage it is impossible to learn all mods, unlock all doors, etc. would be fun in the beginning of the game in the testing room to use the ability of Trifonov, but I blew it.There is no difference between a Persian man and a woman. Thought the second time through, but the meaning does not...
And yet , when he arrived alpha Typhon, the Jan said you can scan it, but it will hurt. Anyone scanned it or this cannot be done. And if so, what gives?

l
legusor 13.10.19

- grafona no, because the game flies when I 3200х1800 without a problem. it's clear that shit engine – flawed soap factories, but here's the really eye nothing to hold onto;
toys a thousand times backtracking and parolini already very tired in dozens of other games. there is direct parolini of deus ex, multiplied by 10^10;
the initial expressions of butchertown, until then, until he found space and time in languages and a gun. dramatic music during the attack on GG regular mug is bored and becomes annoying;
- game mechanics that hides the lack of suitable content for the grind just kills the game. well, there is already a trainer for infinite resources. simulator digging in the trash are not relevant here;
- the plot and the ending does not reveal two main issues (guess);
- the atmosphere is somehow lame. there is not feel any Thriller, or horror, or psychological pressure. protexia the animation of the faces of the characters reminds of dishonored;

the game, of course, not guano, but just not remembered anything.

K
Konstantin335 13.10.19

After playing more, my opinion about the game has changed for the positive. The atmosphere of the game really like the music in the game are amazing. When out in open space much like a game Adr1ft, management way too similar. In General, I will pass on.

d
dos-unit 13.10.19

I don't know why, but to me it System Shock recalled. Geared specifically. But, the dialogue could be tightened. With the Bioshok compare not exactly ст0ит.