3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 13.10.19 11:24 pm

Impressions of the game (Prey (2017))

How do you Prey (2017)
136 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemezis 13.10.19

The game's concept is very good, the design of locations is also excellent, the puzzles are great... But here is an attempt to cross several genre of gameplay has failed completely. Loot and stealth mix is simply impossible, because one excludes the other. Because if you play stealth you skip a whole lot of secrets, and don't want it. And if you don't want to miss the secrets, you will have to clean up the location. And here is the problem, in order to clean them, you have a lot of resources. And the game turns into a real simulator of the homeless with permanent races to crafted installations. The lion's share of gameplay you kill this running around. And when there are strong expressions, viiruse all your ammo, play becomes not nice, but excruciatingly painful. The gameplay turns into the following: nekrofil bullets - fought - back - necrophil cartridges - went a little farther, a fight - back, naratil ammunition - fight - back - no credit, no resources... I Want to strangle such a boring race...

N
Neimovernyy 13.10.19

The game is cool,any ability of Tihonov not pumped through it for 20 hours

f
fantom33 13.10.19

Great game. Loved it. Of the minuses I note only a rare loss of sound music, where it is not provided.

B
Bombardirovschik 13.10.19

Nemesis
it only remains to add resource trainer

I
I0PuK 13.10.19

The game is suitable Saifi. Passed on high in poluchilsa for 50 hours, searched the entire station, passed all the quests. Cartridges and pharmacies almost did, a little spent, almost all vanstyles a shotgun or psi. The chips are on the jetpack, crit, psi power/regen/cooldown, mimic metal. Everyone spends neurology, by the end of the game all pumped. After mindcontroll generally Isham necromancer mage.
PS I learned about the online bug when the game was, it makes sense to become not kill God in the beginning of the game?

S
SkyraX 13.10.19

ran the hack,but have a previous save game,how to find the code from this container?

I
I0PuK 13.10.19

SkyraX
The same containers from the cargo Bay? They through a terminal opening.

S
SkyraX 13.10.19

I0PuK
She already saw

G
Gatzby 13.10.19

The game is really close, very pleased with the gameplay, from the very beginning it becomes clear that ahead (kill all the right and left) to go will not work, because the cartridges are very quickly running out. Cool that in this game every weapon and grenades will be of great use in any style of passing. Therefore, to disassemble anything and everything in a row for ammo is not worth it, again, the cartridges are quickly running out. The story, IMHO, is very good, serves it interesting, like extra quests affect the campaign mode, really.

R
RTYWD 13.10.19

Boring and not a game

k
kraf888f 13.10.19

good game,hard at first went and then tightened

G
GRAF VON BEELZEEBUUB 13.10.19

While it is hard to play, boring, and the graphics are, unfortunately, quite botchy, but we'll see what happens.

h
helio 13.10.19

Slag, the first PREY was awesome, and now that it is not a game, Mr.... with rare exceptions

P
Pol Atreydes 13.10.19

helio
Yes, beside the trash and stood. The first 3 times, this was demolished in a couple of hours shy of stupid. And it's not even in the backward graph, to hell with it, but the gameplay, the design, the enemies are so dull and monotonous... the Main thing IMHO is a disappointment, while waiting for the game, but, apparently, we need to give game developers who know a lot about NF and not in Stasovich slashers. These pulled other people's ideas and made their Frankenstein. Comparison with elegant Biosemi, the Grandfather of the space and Deus ex with a lot of fun.
PS Can you minus how much you want, but shit still has the candy will come. Why call it a Successor, if the first part of nothing.... As in the case of Headlights Edge. And Yes - there is also a second part to the soles did not suit first, but with the third fix.

M
Mr.Freeman 13.10.19

Hmm! Sad to read all this.. about stupid shy about grafon the last century. This game is a masterpiece! It's a Mature science fiction! The developers of this game, judging by the interview, not children. Immediately I felt that people were reading the classics! Classics of the genre, I mean. I have no words - some emotions. This is the game I have been waiting years. A distinctive feature of this game is it forces you to THINK! It is thought! I think that reading books (a good sci-Fi books) people will understand me. Each time, wandering through the corridors of the Tullos-1, going into outer space or flying to technical corridors, I feel loneliness and anxiety. There was contact people with someone or something.. At every step I was waiting for death and corpses with black, distorted horror face.. I always imagine myself in the place of the main character.... And this deep loneliness and mystery -- the meaning of graphs, discuss, the disadvantages that pose.. criticism.. it all comes to naught. Only arise many questions about what happened here and why, what mistakes were made, people.. And not to blame themselves what happened? And maybe the universe puts man in the place that he did not consider himself the crown of creation of nature... Twilight, rustling, footsteps.. the blinking lights of the consoles, locked doors, noise of air in ventilation systems, scientific instruments, documents, lists of the crew, operating tables, spotlights... And I (we all.. the players) go through this and everyone thinks about her.. I'm sure this wonderful game in every person touched on some important strings.
.....The corridor was empty, the silence broken only by the measured sound conditioning, and in the distance, judging by the sound of something grumbling engineering operator. It seemed to me that he too was lonely and he talks to himself. I quietly walked along the wall and you could hear how wildly pounding heart from stress. And suddenly.. I felt like I forgot everything!! Ahead of me, five meters.. appeared for the shake, it moved slowly sideways with a nasty ticking sound... I froze and looked at the horror.. I looked and looked and looked.. is increasingly opening eyes. It suddenly screamed hysterically and darted into the technical grid at the floor... I went on looking and panting. I made it safely to his office, locked the door. Filled the basket of the garbage junk pressed on the touch control button and he cheerfully hummed, shook, transforming into useful resources all of what I filled... I went to the window, looked into the black void of space, and I remembered a quote from a very old fantastic book.. if you look long enough into the void, she begins to look at you" Hmm... in one's space! Here are all fragile, We all destroy here. And what happened here... is ourselves! Our punishment for our stupidity, for vanity.. for cruelty... And can be Tiffany creating their Golden threads wanted us to say something.. and we just did not understand them, as we do not understand each other.. We the people do not understand each other.........And we pay for this lack of understanding suffering..

Thanks to the developers for this great game. This is the best that I have ever played, and playing games I a very long time.)

k
koolzera 13.10.19

Mr.Freemаn
Dude just give me back Ah!?

C
Com_Bat 13.10.19

Mr.Freemаn
Space to climb, only in God is not worth playing and to be kinder both to the universe and mother earth.
And regarding igruli fit like DOOM 4 \ Fallout 4 ..... in General, a classic of the genre pleased !

v
vtoroeprisestvie 13.10.19

all my patience is gone, I forgave this game and blow the graphics which hurt my eyes and disgusting shoutarou mechanics where you hit enemies 20 damage and they give you 50 - 70 and boredom levels... but when in the space of 20 minutes I can't kill a weaver who is his own exploding tumors and back, and robots fly and you have something no machine is not especially a grenade launcher that all is adequately to kill and you're getting hammered with one or two hits and even slow down and you with 20 shots at close range with tabasa can't kill a fucking weaver - this is the ultimate sand castle and even on the middle difficulty level, I have no idea what I'm doing wrong ,but this shit should not be I would have tried but didn't notice in the game shedevralno written dialogue and text in the books and the terminals (a read and I hacked anything that caught)

X
XZAS 13.10.19

vtoroeprisestvie
Either you are swinging incorrectly or use the wrong weapon against the weaver. Also, it is well evaporated from K-guns.

a
agula98 13.10.19

The first prey was a masterpiece, they shouldn't have cancelled that second part which would have been canonical.And it's not prey, it's quiet horror is very boring.They would be better as something else the game was called, it's not prey.