3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 13.10.19 11:24 pm

Impressions of the game (Prey (2017))

How do you Prey (2017)
136 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALEX7436 13.10.19

Bought. Game of the year!!!

S
Sacros 13.10.19

game Kull - 1 question - how to get to the closet in the it Department?? there are 4 survivors sit, judging by the search on the remote control

M
Marsj 13.10.19

Super game! The optimization of the game (PC) plus study - notes with additional missions, plus the level design.
One of the ways you can interact with items - plus+++++.
My opinion is that the game is not a shooter and not horror, more of a adventure in the world of research.

A
AndreySol 13.10.19

Full hafnium...
But not that bad - and the fact that there are rave reviews about this wretched crap.

S
Slipnot6 13.10.19

Great game, just wonderful, one bad - that there are people like AndreySol who don't appreciate such a good game. But luckily for them there's always the dotcom and tanks.

m
mbmjmb555 13.10.19

What the first prey was a masterpiece? You definitely it played? Monotonous hallway guano. Here, in principle better, but not up to the masterpiece. Two thousand is just not worth it.

P
Prolbo 13.10.19

The game is pretty interesting and, according to some commentators, is clearly not for everyone. But about all under the order.
Grifoni in the game does not Shine, Yes, it is noticeable – could be better, but to call it sucks impossible. In General, the eye does not hurt – that's good. The plot, its development, the flow and the outcome are quite interesting and importantly not too annoying (but not to the same extent as in Фалл4). Caltabellotta phages are forested in this regard. Very pleased with the Talos population – individuals with their own stories. Gaming style, you can choose any, just like Bioshok or Disonore, with proper resource allocation and leveling, it is possible to play in satanic, but still the game is not about that. Although the choice is still yours. Level design is also excellent, especially all sorts of tricks with the ventilation, false ceilings, hacking turrets and other things. And side quests have sometimes been quite specific.
To the development of the plot, it looks quite logical and made according to the rules: targets, clutter, decisions, choices. The ending... well, it was unexpected and yet anticipated, especially given the beginning of the game. In General it turned out very good, the game kept the interest until the denouement. Long time nothing like that came with the machines of the game.

And now the cons (although for me it's mostly nitpicking). The first thing that did not like – interaction with objects: either to turn or to supply as needed, even to push not! And sometimes a pile of junk can throw you sideways/up. Second – Arsenal, a very small selection and very weak weapons. Of course, I understand – not a shooter, all things, hide avoid, but IMHO, it's not serious when the little shotgun that shoots two steps without loss of damage, and eats buckshot packs. The third pumping, if the magic Tihonov no questions, the science and protection there are a couple of pretty serious issues: the research tree is pretty lame and not quite logical in the upper part, and in the protection causes serious confusion bonus to weapon damage... it's stupid, about as stupid as engineering bonus damage key. IMHO would give at once the full damage to the key and kinetic weapons, and in return to the security it would be possible to cram skill strong arm. Well, 4 – sort items and drawing. In General, something like that.
Well, aside from those small things it was a great game.

G
GostTolik 13.10.19

Who would not say that, and I liked the game.It turned out, atmospheric, tense, exciting in the end. I want to explore every corner, find all the secrets. I love science fiction so the game is just in theme. In General, the game in my opinion was the best representative of the genre.

Z
ZaKTomSK 13.10.19

Long time since the toy is not delayed) When launched, was very skeptical. But since even the trailers did not really looked, the start was very unexpected
Spoilerage the main character wakes up the second time and breaks the glass. Appreciate the when captivate the players right from the beginning. Usually the game nudnenko so start swinging. And then right away turn like this) and began to pass slowly on. Very atmospheric game indeed, I love this genre of fiction. You know, like this chamber. Without any explosions, fights in space. Well, okay. The main thing that is at all interesting to play. You can choose the style of passing, plus are so not obvious way that sometimes I just want to yell).
For example, you go to locations (and they're large pretty) and don't know how to open the door. That's kind of all over the place, but nothing. And now it turns out that is necessary on the server (the rectangular thing much black) to put a box on top and break the glass and climb on top. And have ventilation to penetrate to the right place. Or, if the door is closed, break the glass, and through the opening already in the computer, which is a step away from the window, to open the door. It would seem that the obvious thing, but just play recently literally took the hand, and then figure you) Think and experiment yourself) And the most beautiful. it's not annoying. Very exciting to look for non-obvious ways to experiment and enjoy the atmosphere. As mentioned above, these games are extremely valuable and rare.

M
Metalist1925 13.10.19

Almost passed on this game, installed it out of boredom and rushed.
In short: the best ekshon since RoTR.
Modern quintessence of SystemShock and Dishonored, perfectly executed.
Most liked the fact that the game designers have grew some balls: they do not think the player is dumb down, do something, go on the arrow, and here the trunk is directly on the aisle - God forbid the player will not see him then it will be difficult.
So: the game you on the drum. Lomites carelessly, the Cup will teach you not to do it. In the beginning of the game even on the average you will easily meet the NEH, with its pithy name ??? and think for yourself, che to do with it. It can happen easily so that you will get into some inconspicuous hole and you will find there's key plot item. The game makes you think, rewards intelligence and even gives enormous pleasure.
What a thrill I got when
Have spoilerville near an indoor safety Deposit box En Xe, I got into Google in the periodic table, drove the numbers of these elements and the safe opened
A sweep here, in principle, impossible to beat the enemies are mostly cheaper than to kill them, even spamming neurology here so simply will not give the game designers and everything is provided and the Munchkins will get a special quest. Orgy with Paltaniemi for ventilation, which in Deus Ex MD reductio ad absurdum, then don't wait - stealth, but within reason.
Yes, the game has minor weaknesses, but she looks like a breath of fresh air for the brain, the weary modern axoneme and kintz. This is a game entirely different kind, even though one genre.

A
Aleksandr Shironov 13.10.19

Getting interested, the trick with the broken glass when you need to get out) but these supposedly training A B C D poor, especially questions about the train!)))

B
BoBaH-4eKucT 13.10.19

Best game this year. I hope for a sequel (the ending with the hint of it).

b
bloomm 13.10.19

Smart shooter, very reminiscent of bioshok 1,2 more than one game does not fit the description ! If repeatedly played bioshok will understand that even reclinada tons of weapons and abilities in a combination already familiar and familiar...The same multi-level etc...

B
Bombardirovschik 13.10.19

A game that gives dishonored in battle and with their own visual style.
A game about climbing station the climbing ventilation, lasagna with suspended ceilings.
The game is about collecting stuff.
The game is about nix from the mimics (at first)
If you like a supremely better in this game it is not present, most of the time in the game is movement on the station and listening to the souks on the phone or the bazaars any drones as well as collecting trash and cartridges with neuromodule.
The game is not going to work if you're claustrophobic.
In short it is a cross between a walking simulator with bells and whistles and what of the quest - puzzle and flavored with the plot.
if you like to learn the history of places and all sorts of settings to learn and read notes of the game for you.
I also have some horror

T
Tdante 13.10.19

Great game. All good, except that the clips of the finale.
Kind of a cross between Bioshock + Dead Space with a hint of Deus Ex + Dishonored.
SHE IS GORGEOUS. This game has become for me an outlet after a series of terribly uninteresting optimized modern games.
Definitely recommend her to everyone. Well, except, perhaps, those shooters on the minimum complexity forever dies.

L
Lavuer 13.10.19

The first game in the last 2-3 years that I went twice. That says it all.

s
sabrido 13.10.19

Mmmmmmi. I highly do not share the rave reviews about this game. Was waiting for this game since I liked the old Prey. But then, I am more than half an hour can not this to play. Infinite: find the door code to open the door with the code from the following. Gameplay brazenly kidnapped from bioshok, what is doubly annoying. Grafon level дедспейс2.... in 2017? are you serious? I understand that people with calculators love this game.

A
ALEX7436 13.10.19

Passed. Very worth it! Who knows, add-ons, are any expected? Or that's it. ATP

m
maxyroshok 13.10.19

Rating the game and praise it for me is very high.Graphics for that time, outdated (for me Bioshok 2007 not worse) a mixture of different games as many have already mentioned, I will not povtoryatsya.This gajny key has many times before seen, but the games were and are much interesting.Yes, optimization is good, but with such grafham-would have been a sin.But how to govoritsa the taste and color.
P. S. Play even more may be caught, but there is no way in the scrap.

S
StefGamer 13.10.19

The game was delayed for 15 many hours played already,research locations, leveling, the different abilities, skills,a large number of different items, cool weapons, especially the gypsum gun, a lot of different secrets, music on high, optimization is just super good game in such a long time did not play. Of the minuses too long to load but not critical.