3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PRIZ 22.05.20 09:10 pm

Is it possible to change the view from third person? (Dead Space)

damn,why it is necessary to make a great game with beautiful graphics,music and plot and crap the back of the main character a quarter of the screen on the left side?????well guys(Mat wanted to say) to create difficulties to the players??there is a first-person view,there is a third-person...but in this game,is that not understandable??here I sit and think..to play on and send away...comparing system shock 2 and bioshok no wheels.In these play convenient controls and first person view..and here's a full view of SHIT!!(sorry ,could not resist)
154 Comments
Sort by:
R
RealForc3 22.05.20

At first I didn't like and then used.

K
Komodo Saurian 22.05.20

Not to change, so did the developers and alternatives not provided. What do you expect from the port with the next-gen console?

I do not see any problems. Exactly the same situation in the old RE4 and in RE5, no one complains o__o

P
PRIZ 22.05.20

Komodo
I just wanted to play and get pleasure from a toy..and not tormented,trying to understand..why the hell do I spin the main character a quarter of the screen,and not in the middle,and from the side!!soon even the thread of what shit will come up..for example,ass the main character on the floor of the screen..also it will be unusually...

Komodo
and how bad it would be to do a normal,standard kind of guys..such perversion...

Komodo
I do not see any problem. Exactly the same situation in the old RE4

Oh well, I've read the forums ,mate peremat because control in this game...))

warning for multiposting, learn to use Edith

M
MeitDeist 22.05.20

in Witch many people love this camera and Nitsche, don't complain, you're just too picky

S
ScoobyDoo 22.05.20

Camera HS, for her to play no(

S
Seithu 22.05.20

ScoobyDoo What the problem with the camera? No complaints, it does not matter. Here's an example I was used to it in 20 minutes, and as already mentioned, Celestial Spirit aka MeitDeist [in Faith we trust] like the camera was in the Witcher.

S
ScoobyDoo 22.05.20

Why the Witcher is one of my favorite games, and in this I lasted 5 minutes of the game.

M
MeitDeist 22.05.20

damn che you drive people?)) the camera in the game is super!! better and can not be, just keeps you in the thick of things
the view from the 3rd person ruined the game))

V
Vinny-x 22.05.20

Personally pritenzy to the camera no.
But there are uncertain to the sluggishness especially when walking and aiming
I.e. in order to turn on the 180gr. need mice on the Mat 3-4 times to pass
Whether it is possible as thread to make a normal mouse speed???

W
Wolchek 22.05.20

View as the view would be third person would be silent hill in space, and Cold Fear on the spacecraft.

M
MeitDeist 22.05.20

no, it wouldn't be like silent hill... of silent hill from the camera as the adventure for the most part, not as in GTA, and here in the GTA, and more like in the Witcher, not adventure)

Vinny-x
the mouse sensitivity on max put it, personally I have the camera turns sharply 180 degrees, even more than

L
L3n1n 22.05.20

I to the camera in 5 minutes used and nothing's so shocking don't see...

r
rei 22.05.20

Standards camera,simple to get used to.And management of incidentally there very much even convenient....

D
Dilord86 22.05.20

The Witcher on the camera from the back to be, and here is 1/3 of it back,...until you get used to it...

P
PRIZ 22.05.20

games are made to have fun playing them..and not to get used to the awkward controls,awkward save,the awkward sight on the monitor.

J
Jack22 22.05.20

When you're in weightlessness, the camera becomes much better,as slightly pulls back.

S
Seithu 22.05.20

In my opinion as I already wrote, the office of narcine causes. The PRIZE mentioned save points. What exactly do not like? They are located right. Just after a hot battle with the monsters is the point of sozranenie, and as it turns out, to persist during a firefight or what? And I get pleasure from the game, everything is done qualitatively and on conscience.

M
MeitDeist 22.05.20

The PRIZE mentioned save points. What exactly do not like? They are located right. Just after a hot battle with the monsters is the point of sozranenie, and as it turns out, to persist during a firefight or what? And I get pleasure from the game, everything is done qualitatively and on conscience.
+1, agree

The prize
and imagine if silent hill was not your ESC in any place, what would you do?) there sohranenki Oh how far from each other, but mega dangerous at any time could die and would pass over) is good on the PC saving has improved, I don't know how on consoles it's played for points, and in DS all the rules, they are really in good places and often

T
Taddey 22.05.20

Why do you find fault the camera ? Right now almost all games third-person this camera - the character is not placed in the center of the screen and moved closer to the side edge of the screen !
ALMOST all modern games right now such a witch (and you can change the camera both left and right), Splinter Cell, Gears Of War, Kane & Lynch, Alone In The Dark 4, Fallout 3, The Club, Mercenaries 2 and a few more but I don't remember any ! However all of these games except the Witcher - shooting with view camera that has the ability to move mode from behind the character mode (view) aiming over the shoulder ! But what explains the Witcher first-the presence of three types of camera - far-isometric, near-isometric and 3rd person, and secondly, in the camera mode from the 3rd person - the opportunity to switch it with one button then left then right!
In Dead space while not used to play (when it goes on sale, then be sure to buy) and to evaluate whether there is such a bad camera and is it really much worse than those of the chambers above me games! Well, maybe she was there some other or different and whether as someone here said back of the protagonist, quarter-screen, very much obscuring the view ???
Now this camera does not do only perhaps in those games which require constant uninterrupted action, mostly the slasher - associated not only with shooting and constant Mahanaim sword the whole game a La DMC4 and Collapse, as well as associated with the constant moving and climbing everywhere ! Such a camera I'm sure - don't do Tomb Raider Underworld and Prince of Persia 4 - because in these games it will be really uncomfortable! More like this side of the camera is not in the above Dvil May Cry 4 and Collapse !

M
MeitDeist 22.05.20

In Dead space while not used to play (when it goes on sale, then be sure to buy)
the net is not anlim? and then downloaded to, and then and bought the CD (naprimer I)

yeah, norm camera