3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PRIZ 22.05.20 09:10 pm

Is it possible to change the view from third person? (Dead Space)

damn,why it is necessary to make a great game with beautiful graphics,music and plot and crap the back of the main character a quarter of the screen on the left side?????well guys(Mat wanted to say) to create difficulties to the players??there is a first-person view,there is a third-person...but in this game,is that not understandable??here I sit and think..to play on and send away...comparing system shock 2 and bioshok no wheels.In these play convenient controls and first person view..and here's a full view of SHIT!!(sorry ,could not resist)
154 Comments
Sort by:
p
ppavell 22.05.20

view/manage cause discomfort
for patches you can not expect(

M
MeitDeist 22.05.20

The PRIZE, personally I do not agree, the camera is very good

s
syncmaster99 22.05.20

Yes, the camera is not comfortable nor hell nevadat

H
Hazzi 22.05.20

you have to play on a widescreen Monique, and all will be visible)), 1440x900 and 1680x1050 in your hands).. at 1280x1024 really a screen on the floor of pax)
management was pleased, as made videos General standings, all games would be so full immersion!!!)) in FarCry2 as well made map, right)

M
MeitDeist 22.05.20

you have to play on a widescreen Monique
+1, gorgeous 1920x1200 +)

G
GoRRinich 22.05.20

The camera prevents the first 10-15 minutes, you get used to it and no problems... Just bear with me ).

y
yurikss 22.05.20

Damn... what interesting turns.Man has created the topic asked - is it possible to alter the third-person?.What did we get?Over 50 of occurace and statements like I so happy.
And any advice on how to rectify the situation.I also do not pin all the time peek out from behind Isaac,as well as do not like locked keys to move,and I can't customize yourself.Third day trying to pick at game files,to no avail.
So if there is anyone sensible thoughts and not statements as to whom is more convenient,let's fix ourselves something that we don't like in the game.

K
Komodo Saurian 22.05.20

>>>And any advice on how to rectify the situation
In the beginning of the topic already wrote that the location of the camera cannot be changed, this feature of the game.

>>>doesn't like locked keys to move,and I can't customize yourself.
>>>The third day trying to pick at game files,to no avail.
Something you a Blizzard what are. All keys are reassigned perfectly:

PlayGround.ru

y
yurikss 22.05.20

And you try to change the W for UP,etc WASD for the arrows!
These keys nailed nailed in the menu of the IKS.

K
Komodo Saurian 22.05.20

>>>That is WASD for the arrows!
Last time I yuzal arrows when I started playing Q1 on a network.

Around WSAD is a dozen buttons that you can bind useful functions. Why would I want to limit his control of his alter ego, perenaznachen control the arrows?

Hmmm, and another question than the location of the shooter better in almost the same location of the keys WSAD?

y
yurikss 22.05.20

And you try to convince the Lefty that right hand he would write more comfortable,or arrow keys to play!
I guess no one I DIN arrows as I can remember,and around them are not less useful than the keys around WASD.In short have become accustomed pereuchivatsya for Gama does not want to,so you are looking for a way to remap the keyboard.

K
Komodo Saurian 22.05.20

Well then rock the controller, there is generally NO alternative.

N
Nemezis 22.05.20

In my opinion, to play on the arrows, it's the same that to dig the earth with a shovel, but to hold for the shovel, and dig a shaft. I understand that is a matter of habit, but why did you have to force yourself to get used to such perversion? )

y
yurikss 22.05.20

The Fullness Of The Lord!We begin to flood in.About shovels... .Any player arrow will say the same thing about WASD,with regards to me ,I didn't make myself DIN arrows,just at the dawn misty youth immediately began to play that way.I do not remember why.Probably the first teacher........

N
Nemezis 22.05.20

yurikss

It is still garbage. Sometimes you have to see how people are playing with crossed hands. Here is the master! ))

Sorry for offtopic

R
RTR150 22.05.20

But I'm moving forward to appoint the right mouse button,and you can't play if it is not possible to do.The game will have to remove it.It would be a shame if only bought.

N
Nemezis 22.05.20

PPC

[
[dexter] 22.05.20

It is still garbage. Sometimes you have to see how people are playing with crossed hands. Here is the master! ))
Nemesis
Oh, my brother in NSF'Ki DIN , I can't help but smile when you see it))

and about wsad , only when I had the comp of the first two games I went on stage, and then there was a game on wsad, and I know somehow I thought it was convenient, now I can't even imagine how on the arrows uproar, but to each his own

S
Starok 22.05.20

[dexter]Nemesis
I prekrasnymi hands in FIFA playing with friends, they all were laughing freaks))

Invisible difference between the WASD and arrow , except of course the fact that near WASD closely raspolagayutsya other buttons.

S
Sp.Orgazmo 22.05.20

Yes, a little familiar....despite the fact that I'm a Witch not really played lag on minimal God forbid!!!!did not understand what Gg angle%)) (an incident,a dead space medium pulls))))