3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PRIZ 22.05.20 09:10 pm

Is it possible to change the view from third person? (Dead Space)

damn,why it is necessary to make a great game with beautiful graphics,music and plot and crap the back of the main character a quarter of the screen on the left side?????well guys(Mat wanted to say) to create difficulties to the players??there is a first-person view,there is a third-person...but in this game,is that not understandable??here I sit and think..to play on and send away...comparing system shock 2 and bioshok no wheels.In these play convenient controls and first person view..and here's a full view of SHIT!!(sorry ,could not resist)
154 Comments
Sort by:
M
MeitDeist 22.05.20

in the Witcher never really play lag on minimal God forbid
engine such that it's optimized out :/

V
VoLtrex 22.05.20

This assholes .... I'm sorry but et so!!!! DOOM3 BETTER because pewo face and you can play .....

K
Komodo Saurian 22.05.20

2VoLtrex, i.e. to take control of what it is, in any way, you need about this sniveling? Such control is an awesome feature of the game, and the player needs to be able to adjust under it, instead of whining on left-wing forums about how lame he is.

I would suggest you (and everyone else who are not satisfied with such control) write your claim here: http://forums.ea.com/mboards/category.jspa?categoryID=132

V
VoLtrex 22.05.20

Hmm I have the game almost beat although today sat down ) ... and writing is useless ....

PS. this game Kombinacija : DeadSpace (The movie) , Alien , Doom3 , I do not remember ( ....

M
MeitDeist 22.05.20

passed? well, you fucking give all)) what is complexity?

V
VoLtrex 22.05.20

Easy (O_O)' ....

O
Ohotnik Stalker 22.05.20

The camera is very convenient, when the game was held even thoughts have not arisen that it is something wrong. Anyway in my opinion there is either such as is either the first person could be done. Maybe because the monitor is widescreen it works for me, I do not know.

A
AnIr 22.05.20

I want a first person view, or at least the back smaller anything left is almost not visible. And unfolds slowly.

P
Puzaa 22.05.20

Then this game is not for you.

[
[Inferno] 22.05.20

Well, maybe the mod will ever do that in first person you can play...

p
ppavell 22.05.20

+1

K
KompoSSteR 22.05.20

no,you guys are what this game need is from 3rd person to play.From the first is not scary wakes and amosfera lost=\ and begonia in vacuum and weightlessness bleary look from the 1st person.IMHO

m
monaxO 22.05.20

the camera is ze best with her much easier to play,well to me at least. screens can cool muddy(Schaub Wallpaper then make), and finally, huge respect to the creators for the notion.you are no sensors left to complete the game

A
AlianKK 22.05.20

camera standards. All the inconveniences due to the brakes control. Even if the max mouse sensitivity to put, still GG with some delay respond.

t
tiff 22.05.20

Sick (really) because of wretched form over his shoulder.
Much want to enjoy the chapters.hero - so at least the camera over your head would hang.
...The prefix - burner. I have nothing against them. But when dragging console features on the PC...

T
Tevtat 22.05.20

I did not like because too near this species, and Gears of War as it was comfortable

S
Squeezer 22.05.20

I have Monica 17 (1280x1024) and want to play normally I had to put the resolution of 1280x800 - I've not perverted, it seems with Lost Planet.
Finishes uneven review - standing still povorachivaetsya exactly, but while driving as if the mouse sensitivity drops at random.

URAAAAAAAA
Put in the control panel of the nVidia drivers VSYNC on enable instead of use the 3D application setting all flew Bang.
Would recommend.

K
KiANoRives 22.05.20

Due to the fact that there is no first-person the game becomes unpleasant ,but it passes, then after 5-9 minutes to get used to it.

Z
Zibers 22.05.20

Sharpening it at 16:9, 4:3 - camera not so good :(
2 Squeezer for me On 1280x800 and 1280x1024 razn feeling in the first embodiment, the person in the center but as a worm and hologramy bad citeme, and the second a long time, but the camera came closer.

R
RipBoy 22.05.20

Great game, with the poor control, which I still saw. I wonder why paying 900rub. for a license disk, I have to painfully there is something to get used to ? You just want to sit down at the computer and get pleasure from the game, and not tormented with ugly office. In my opinion, I was just scrap to do the normal adaptation of the control consoles on the PC ( with a gamepad to keyboard+mouse ) and therefore they threw into the market in such indecent view.