3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PRIZ 22.05.20 09:10 pm

Is it possible to change the view from third person? (Dead Space)

damn,why it is necessary to make a great game with beautiful graphics,music and plot and crap the back of the main character a quarter of the screen on the left side?????well guys(Mat wanted to say) to create difficulties to the players??there is a first-person view,there is a third-person...but in this game,is that not understandable??here I sit and think..to play on and send away...comparing system shock 2 and bioshok no wheels.In these play convenient controls and first person view..and here's a full view of SHIT!!(sorry ,could not resist)
154 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALASTIS971 22.05.20

>>> Hobbit DTS

Thank you so much for the real way to change the keyboard layout under the arrow!
I honestly did not expect to play Dead Space because of the uncomfortable for me WASD - shnoy management system ( well, I'm not used - what can you do, and masochism to do in this game wow how tired))) ).

The game is really good and really caught - now you can get pleasure from the game, without per-minute Mat to the developers)))

Again respect to you and uvazhuha!!! I think all nanocuries switcher join me!

Z
Zvukoff 22.05.20

2nd PRIZE:

27.10.08 23:25 I want to say again..camera..unusual to get used to not want to

What are you whining wow, camera most it, the whole world is playing and no one complains. If you do not like the game say so, or tell the developers: What the f...I made a game with this..x howl of the camera, I do not play habitually and get used to this camera I don't want to. Will you do me the exclusive version with the camera like in GTA SA, I'll pay or even as something for crying out loud.

I
IOpka 22.05.20

whatever,it's his opinion

K
KiANoRives 22.05.20

Camera this is done to ensure the player does not see what is going on with GG behind, this is the main advantage of the camera ,otherwise this game would be not very scary and not interesting.

Z
Zvukoff 22.05.20

2 King S. T. A. L. K. E. R. s:

I agree

I
IOpka 22.05.20

+1. the most terrible when your back attack ! ;-)

H
Hobbit_DTS 22.05.20

2all
once I described the way to change WASD to arrows to Technical problems of the game for those who will be interested
described the way I changed the WASD to the arrow in a branch Technical problems of the game will be able to change other keys..

m
muvik81 22.05.20

Well, thank you Hobbit_DTS, Fashin, eliminate all deficiencies and mistakes in the game without using the patch.
Set WinHex editor, edit the bytes as mentioned above, the type of table of Pythagoras:
Up : in cell C8 to be inserted at the intersection of rows and 00000140,
Down in the cell D0 is inserted at the intersection of rows and 000000A0,
Left : in the cell CB is inserted at the intersection of lines 00000050 and,
Right : in cell CD is inserted at the intersection of rows and S. 00000230
It is not necessary to configure all defaults, do not forget to save when you exit, the crack is also not necessary, search in the address bar will not give you anything, the file is small, manual need 5-15 seconds to find the left and top side of the addresses (just the very long pondered where to look, where to change and all that for the algorithm in the Internet about this nothing to find, some flooding). And lo! I can control the movement with pomoshju shooter, the game became playable, and the rest of the buttons are configured already in the game via the options.
Now, regarding the brakes of the review and mouse, I have a PC - Atlon 6000+ 2*Dual, 4 gig of RAM and GeForct 9800 GT 512 Mb-brakes! what monster then you need to play? he thought it was. Turned off in-game vertical sync, everything else on max including resolution of the screen and again the miracle fly is a little to say, and it seems like the review has increased, you can safely look behind the hero when you mouse sensitivity to nearly full (in the settings of the graphics card drivers have not changed anything as it was use the 3D application setting and left. Play nazdorove, the game is great.

m
muvik81 22.05.20

Keys control the X (red) is NOT EDITABLE and the file is not stored.. because if you call, such as a map, interleave the shooter will move to Persian, but the good thing is that the arrows in the X duplicated mirovoi Claudia and the middle mouse button When you change the layout, management, map control is very easy with the mouse wheel (spinning in different directions and brings udalaet).

m
muvik81 22.05.20

Stunned, the games to play-not healthy, really standing still because afraid to go further, from one sounds crazy skhodish.

[
[Roma] 22.05.20

camera not arguing sucks, because that is not agedashi who you loved back ,but NATO and Dead space,at first could not get used a bit,and then went and flew the pieces on zakoulochkam!!!

A
AlexDzyuba 22.05.20

I think the camera is not changed.

A
AlexNoct 22.05.20

-I've been subject from the beginning read and misunderstood Tovarisch PRIZE wants that you agree that the form yy well, just tries goner ! no b*be the majority as conspiracy what are YOU to Me personally well liked-Yes BL*th you can enjoy when you the entire game ,prohodish with x*K knows what kind of visualization .

A
AlexNoct 22.05.20

Zvukoff-HOW about that What the f...I made a game with first person view, I do not play habitually and get used to this camera I don't want to. Will you do me the exclusive version with the camera in Dead Space, I'll pay or even as something for crying out loud.

A
AlexNoct 22.05.20

A nation is outraged why ? Yes primarily because when at the grocery store or asking pokupaesh ,you not on the game box ,not the consultant, which Toko in Sims hollowed, to not explain shit really can not, but as nearly always, not as great th do not explain.

A
AlexNoct 22.05.20

Because of this, I last time buy or pirate (after shaking off the website if there Russifiers with voice acting or download the trial version of games in order to hildren ILUSIONISTA (which makes a nice box but actually inside vouche SUBSTANCE is not clear to Kago and why made)not grab bobla with my modest Chinese Portmone :)

C
Corrosion 22.05.20

Wow... verbal diarrhea straight. And what do you write? What is your opinion? And note, dear Mr. PRIZE write your post 26.10.08. Alas, he will not see your answer. The camera is quite normal, and the first person appeared in the early nineties. Him for twenty years - is it time to change your style or continue to play in the Tetris?
And since you're buying/shake few people care about. Generally, if the game is not povkusu, why is there anything to write? This is equivalent to what you throw a stone into the crowd - the result is obvious, I think.

A
AlexNoct 22.05.20

You know what business will I ever see or not see my post dear Mr. PRIZE ,I don't have to remember them his to he saw something, and due to the fact that his opinion from the very beginning ignored like you,and I think he's right .And like you see the widescreen monitor of the plan , because of this you're in the game like that.And I have 4:3 and I'm sure any resolution I put,still part of the picture remains x*K knows where,you're the hero looks much smaller and I have almost half of the screen.At least patch these schmucks did,X*y there .No b*?be not on a box with game ,not on disk ?:%? not where ,not x:% it is said that beware, the game is made for widescreen monitors.

A
AlexNoct 22.05.20

In short ,launched the subject in windowed mode,selected the solution as I need the XS looks now as it probably should, though a little hampered by the appearance of the desktop ,but I his tone made darker.Generally playing quite well ,he now looks to the floor monitor,you can see everything pretty good.Imbued with the spirit of the game ,now play your pleasure.

C
Corrosion 22.05.20

Well, found a solution. The game itself is pretty not bad!