3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PRIZ 22.05.20 09:10 pm

Is it possible to change the view from third person? (Dead Space)

damn,why it is necessary to make a great game with beautiful graphics,music and plot and crap the back of the main character a quarter of the screen on the left side?????well guys(Mat wanted to say) to create difficulties to the players??there is a first-person view,there is a third-person...but in this game,is that not understandable??here I sit and think..to play on and send away...comparing system shock 2 and bioshok no wheels.In these play convenient controls and first person view..and here's a full view of SHIT!!(sorry ,could not resist)
154 Comments
Sort by:
R
RipBoy 22.05.20

Doubly a shame because the game is really good, but because of stupid management, the fun of the game=0

I
IOpka 22.05.20

fans of the TPS is very personal.not imagine this Nev*ebe*ing game in the first person o__________________O

I
IOpka 22.05.20

blah-I-I kick what is there difficult to manage? o_________O lol,I don't know about you,but I player in gears is not convenient that the long character picks up a weapon.

R
RipBoy 22.05.20

>>IOpa2008
No one suggests that it should be in the first person, it would be enough that the GG model does not block a half of the screen, and the same is not even visible in one shot !

I
IOpka 22.05.20

how so? ))did not like the fact that dodging attacks is impossible,would fly away was

H
Hobbit_DTS 22.05.20

yurikss, kolyan73, SK.art
Switcher THERE is a way to change WASD to arrows, because for most it was a decisive moment to play or not to play.. did I say the recipe:
in the file config X:\Documents and Settings\Current User\Local SettingsApplication Data\Electronic Arts\Dead Space\controls.rmp (this is in WinXP, in Vista essno Local Settings in another place is, Current User is your user) settings are stored MODIFIABLE keys to change WASD to arrows replace in any HEX editor, the bytes at addresses:
Up : 0000014C:C8
Down : 000000AC:D0
Left : 0000005C:CB
Right : 0000023C:CD
for themselves and other keys are changed, such as Enter on reload... if you have questions write...
Control keys the X (red) is NOT EDITABLE and the file is not stored.. because if you call, such as a map, interleave the shooter will move to Persian, but the good thing is that the arrows in the X duplicated mirovoi Claudia and the middle mouse button..
in principle one difficulty with editing a file there can and soap Board file to send..

d
demap 22.05.20

On topic: sorry, there's nothing to change.
I support the view that the camera in the game is terribly uncomfortable. Same thing to remove half pants (in real life) and try to have someone run ))) what I am - a large part scary things held by the player due to dubolomnye management and to control the space around them. As already mentioned above, in the corridor just to look, and have to go as stupidly robot: came, hung around, went further. Honestly, sucks this sequence in every room - no surprises because I want to. Comparing the game with other RS projects, clearly shows the inconsistencies and hammering on ease of view and control for entertainment and exposure. And the management is clearly under gamepad, even the remake didn't want to. Piss me off restrictions in a few keys when you can use an unoccupied neighboring. Tell me, many in zero gravity, at the crucial moment, instead jumping you received Ariadne? It's stupid when Isaac stands up, produces a luminous line ogrebaet from the Mostra, which I wanted to jump back to another wall. And it intelligent? I beg you...
Traced still the legacy of Doom. If there's only the injection of the atmosphere of tension was due to the pitch darkness and ending in charge of the flashlight, then due to the lack of visibility and doesn't care to control for the PC. Immediately felt for whom the game is made. And then feel left out. But, sorry, I paid money. If the curve control would be to return the game to the publisher, I would have to do. Even so 800 p. the crisis also money...

r
rock music 22.05.20

no surprises because I want to.
then don't play this game at all.
control of the game is normal. don't know about any thread of Ariadne - current when necessary. in General the problems with running the game there. and you build speculation out of nowhere.

R
RipBoy 22.05.20

>>Jouke-kun Personally to me and so it did not play, but it would be nice if EA gave me back the money I paid for this semi-finished.

K
Komodo Saurian 22.05.20

Ehhh... Bad dancer... (C)

d
demap 22.05.20

What then prevents a bad developer? xD the Desire of make money fast?
And what about the dancers - my negative attitude to some (not all!) the sides of the game prevents me from practicing it from time to time. However, these failed (just my opinion, stress) factors as fastened with screws camera, spoil the whole atmosphere...

K
Komodo Saurian 22.05.20

I don't know what you have a problem, I have the game set up and everything is fine. No problem.

The camera is normally done, good review, never been to a character out of the review.

I don't know, maybe you are all settings didn't look?

r
rock music 22.05.20

here here, +1

it would be nice if EA gave me back the money I paid for this semi-finished.
tell me, EA is obliged raz*the case for you? she makes money, she does what wants the game, and you buy them, and nothing you don't have to. just the games need to look, to watch videos, screen savers, reviews to read, not at random to buy and yell I did not like - return the money!

d
demap 22.05.20

First, what is shown in the trailers, the cutscenes, does not explain some features of the game (for example, that the camera view from 1st person to put about the General silent). Second, the product packaging is also nothing explaining about the features of the game interface there. Thirdly, I CAN buy the game, do not seen, not read and not heard about it - it is my right. But what item (box) in this case does not contain information about such inconvenience, it is the lack of product, not the buyer. This is what says the Federal Law on protection of consumer rights Article 12 paragraph 2. Quote? :) So some things manufacturers should be held responsible. About the case with GSC, I generally keep quiet in other lines of business for that kind of fun thrown.
Please note, that this indignation is not a reproach specifically Dead Space, and expresses a General dissatisfaction with the production of interactive entertainment (computer games in particular). Often manufacturers, publishers or localizers thrown on the shelves the products are not finalized until the end of any a very important reason. And then begins: ...this game is for next generation PC..., " patches... we are fighting against piracy..., ... we wanted to have time for the New Year..., etc.
And since this whole dialogue gets beyond the topic, perhaps I'll stop first. Play until You like it, not latte on forums where you are such an old grouch as I am.
How I said everything xD

R
RipBoy 22.05.20

Jouke-kun just for the games you need to look at, to watch videos, screen savers, reviews to read, not at random to buy and yell I did not like - return the money!

Where did you hear that oral ? I'm not yelling, but calmly wrote that it would be nice if EA gave me back the money I paid for this prefabricated and believe me, before you buy the game, I watched her, watched videos etc, but for these clips it was impossible to understand how poorly the game sold control.

And anyway, writing here my first post, I did not set a goal to someone to prove something. I just expressed my opinion about the game in order to warn other potential buyers of this semi rash buy. I think that if EA was not lazy to make a demo, then I wouldn't have to draw conclusions about the playability of the game on someone's review and videos on the Internet.

r
rock music 22.05.20

Play until You like it, not latte on forums where you are such an old grouch as I am.
no. if you don't like the game, then you have nothing to do here, not me. to warn want? this game is a lot more people like it than Vice versa.

...this game is for next generation PC...
do not here about Gopotu 4.

maybe you just grew out of gaming, huh? that will take me. on hard there is a bunch of images of games which are the latest hits. but I have no desire to install them, no, that's all.

and no you do not owe anything in the end. everyone liked it, you're not - well, your problem then. once again, don't like, don't play.

does not contain information about such inconvenience, it is the lack of product, not the buyer. This is what says the Federal Law on protection of consumer rights Article 12 paragraph 2. Quote? :) So some things manufacturers should be held responsible.
blablabla. anderkaver guano? guano. EA has been punished for that on the game box was not written that it is guano? no (and in fact America itself is a democracy, every second, the court serves for something). well, let's quote, show-off then throw the consumer. you of the law that do not know.

RipBoy
to warn want? this game is a lot more people like it than Vice versa. and money, NOBODY is obliged to return, so what you wrote there that it would be nice if the grandmother returned, it is not clear..

just do recommend just to learn to play. and do not spray poison, it's terribly annoying

R
RipBoy 22.05.20

Jouke-kun just do recommend just to learn to play. and do not spray poison, it's terribly annoying

I play on PC for 12 years and I don't need to teach it.

PS in addition to you, there is no poison sprays.

r
rock music 22.05.20

too long to play then =) just do limit - five years perhaps, no more little then what fun to play

R
RipBoy 22.05.20

just do the limit - five years perhaps, no more little then what fun to play

I'm not saying that I'm not interested to play - just the opposite.

[
[Inferno] 22.05.20

just do the limit - five years probably
it's different for everyone