3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PRIZ 22.05.20 09:10 pm

Is it possible to change the view from third person? (Dead Space)

damn,why it is necessary to make a great game with beautiful graphics,music and plot and crap the back of the main character a quarter of the screen on the left side?????well guys(Mat wanted to say) to create difficulties to the players??there is a first-person view,there is a third-person...but in this game,is that not understandable??here I sit and think..to play on and send away...comparing system shock 2 and bioshok no wheels.In these play convenient controls and first person view..and here's a full view of SHIT!!(sorry ,could not resist)
154 Comments
Sort by:
T
Taddey 22.05.20

Celestial Spirit aka MeitDeist [in Faith we trust]

Yeah well I have the speed of my anlim 128 kbps - well this is the image I will have a few weeks to swing - and by the time the game is already 10 times will have appeared in the sale ! But a way must Giga 4 or more weigh ? Well, at least even 3 gig for me is still long !
And that Dead space in the current box will sell which will cost around 1000 p and more n what your options are ? Well in particular I am interested in the jewel !

M
MeitDeist 22.05.20

and all understand, Yes, the speed is too small, there is 3 GB, is 7, I have 7 gigs
yeah, just a box, jewel is not scheduled

[
[dexter] 22.05.20

I don't know, I think those who cry out that the camera is ugly or something that is impossible to alter the controls on the arrow just pognali 5 minutes and scored
the camera used for 10 minutes
and about the buttons, all my life playing on wsad , but I can't understand how you can DIN on the arrows)

M
MeitDeist 22.05.20

on shooters, some racing play, right on the arrows, left-click the handbrake, nitrogen, etc.)

S
Saw-Tooth 22.05.20

Normal camera the hell this is much better than the health indicator, which is in no way tied to the hero, and then there's all understandable, because hologramme is displayed and you can move. In first person this would have been impossible to achieve.

p
ppavell 22.05.20

best camera in oblivion

P
PRIZ 22.05.20

I want to say again..camera..unusual to get used to not want to..although you can get used to,not arguing..))simply no reason to invent the wheel when already invented.In Dead Space I would love to play with the first person..and a better vantage point would be..terrible and scary movie would be..and when vacit back of the heads.hero a quarter of the screen,blocking the view,I'm not familiar...access to the corridor is accompanied by unusual movements..I hate going into the hallway to see what it left and right..but only when the hero can fully get into it..I feel blah,safety..))went out into the corridor,looked left,then right...well I can not so...we must first around the corner to look..suddenly the monster of a thread..)))and this kind can not give me that chance..so I can't see what's going on in front of the hero..because he told me he's blocking the monitor and so I have to turn the camera..about the shooting don't want to talk bad.. but good..can I do a leg..shoot me 10 times Surgut when two or three creatures from different sides descend..
that's why I say..the additional difficulty and complexity for the players..I don't like it..

P
Pazzaken 22.05.20

Aftor threads do not drive on the camera, just all the way and actions of the hero are visible and the atmosphere is not spoiled, if the 3 rd person lo be b seen behind-the-back - and thus no effect of expectations is not present, and if the first person was a camera we had to add a graphical interface, the atmosphere turns to crap again...

P
PRIZ 22.05.20

Pazzaken
I want to say that the first person is ruining the ambience???well you bent....
I will say it again..try in this game to look out into the hallway to see what it left and right.

T
Taddey 22.05.20

Bad dancer.... :D

M
MeitDeist 22.05.20

.try this game to look out into the hallway to see what it left and right.
why do you need to do this? imagine yourself in the place of Isaac, you would be able to see through the wall without showing head, what is there around the corner?)

P
Pazzaken 22.05.20

you mean that the first person is ruining the ambience???
Kaneshno not so funny to fly in nevesomosti, not so fun to change costumes need a graphical interface, the game perestat to be actually the same ... in the end, turns into an ordinary shooter with monsters!

P
PRIZ 22.05.20

Celestial Spirit aka MeitDeist
why do you need to do this? imagine yourself in the place of Isaac, you would be able to see through the wall without showing head, what is there around the corner?)

I'm trying to explain that going out into the hallway,I don't know what's waiting for me..this is not Gud..))in a normal game he can look out into the corridor,before you enter it..and then once inside,start slow-e-e-but very slowly-e-e-but to spin around and smotriatsia....))))

P
PRIZ 22.05.20

and anyway ,went to watch bedtime movie scrote horizon..there is a first-person..)))))))

P
Pazzaken 22.05.20

e-e-but very slowly-e-e-but to spin around and smotriatsia....))))
The sensitivity of the mouse zoom in=)

M
MeitDeist 22.05.20

translit can not write to using this website http://translit.ru/

N
Nemezis 22.05.20

To the camera used, but the fact that she's too close to the back of the hero is a fact. Here a Witch was cited as an example, I think it's a bit unfortunate comparison. I would compare a camera with a splinter a Sell. So in splinter Celle hero takes up 1/6 th of the screen. But in dead space, probably even more than 1/4-I. For dynamic games it is like death ))

A
AndRussian 22.05.20

Me FSUs that's what the camera is,but there is a big BUT,I don't like that he left,I would right to be,for me it's more convenient,by the way on the right side in the options to alter?

M
MeitDeist 22.05.20

not

P
PRIZ 22.05.20

Nemesis
thank you,expressed my thoughts on her..)))
p.s. well people,well, you see..the form of a review in this game shit...could do better..)
AndRussian
in in..see developed was left-handed,that games on the left side of the character..very uncomfortable..