3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Piklz 24.05.20 10:01 pm

Easter eggs and funny glitches. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

I wonder what interesting glitches in the game were You?

I have, for example, when I climbed to the base of the Monolith on the Burner, and inside was the controller and screamed at me voice of the Wolf: Come on over and chat!.
242 Comments
Sort by:
D
Doctor Bit 24.05.20

I had a glitch when Sakharov left the office and wandered around the bunker

L
Lucker777 24.05.20

I have finally glitches a lot
1)Lukash vesel from the building of Liberty and poshul myself to walk until the came across a bloodsucker in the village
2)Mercenaries nine friends with dolgozni and newcomers

T
Ted 24.05.20

And I had gangsters each other shoot. People of the Wolf in each other's shot. The game had to reinstall :(

N
NOT-hapy-end 24.05.20

I had a glitch!This glitch!After a joint and a bottle of vodka =D

Its location on the border,when I stepped out of the bunker (which perekantovatsya Sidor)I saw this picture:
The man twisted so that one half of it was twisted one way and another in another.

V
Virus_LR 24.05.20

NOT-hapy-end happy birthday!

I had a glitch, for me the bandit shmalyaet,and I stupidly rushed from him,turned so that he shot his brother and then to me zero attention,I even sat fire to theirs,I do no one touched.

And there was a glitch, some newbie went around and around the tree,sending him bleed,I looked at this picture a few moments,the experience was like a tree,aim at keeping. And then he even yelled:I will kill you! Understood! That joke was.))))

N
NOT-hapy-end 24.05.20

Virus_LR,thanks =)

K
Konsul 24.05.20

Another bug (or just strange) that the controller went out and wandered about Amber...

It was also the bloodsucker wandered into the database with documents (first) and go to the bandits and the military... I was at the crane was hanging, he couldn't see me...

And glitch, so the fact that the guy system is created directly on the anomalies springboard, and there he was just hanging in the air in hilarious positions.

When I cut down the debt, got to the building where sits Voronin, I started down, ran the Stalker stood with his back to the fence, I shot him in the head, he leaned back and his head stuck between the beams of the grid... He was dead the truth was...

On the river, when to go left to the yellow truck, there's still a lot of anomalies and freedom walks, Svoboda came to the carousel and circled in horozontally position...

[
[DedMustdie] 24.05.20

I have a glitch were Termalny kada vyzhigatel disconnected there zombiki skuchkovalis and let's dance around the dead monolith

D
Demolition94 24.05.20

NOT-hapy-end happy birthday. All the best.

On topic:
1) In the cache lay 12 shower (I think was supposed to be kits, but it is omitted)
2) Rat Sakharov in AMK fashion ran to the Wild. There she is hitting the Snork.I know because I own the rat guard.(at least to write news)
3) Kruglov immortal, if it to cut(doesn't always work)
4) Mercenaries running around with no guns.
If I need I will add more. I have a very INTERESTING game!

N
NOT-hapy-end 24.05.20

thank you

V
Virus_LR 24.05.20

I'm back on the grid played,that there is a server malfunctions and one of the players...it's...damn! don't know how to describe it,okay,then the screen lay out.

_
__hv__ 24.05.20

in army warehouses, where stalkers are loners hanging around in the air hung wounded Svoboda and screamed wildly
well, I was in enmity with them was, I had to shoot.
yet somehow, the zombie is trapped in a bunker to Sakharov and dead stuck in the wall, I think somewhere on the screen are seen the same glitch, but with the current rifle. even where the sight is gone in the settings all is fine, re-installed the game, not helping. you have to aim with the approach

V
Virus_LR 24.05.20

even where the sight is gone in the settings all is fine, re-installed the game, not helping. you have to aim with the approach
At me too such was,it helps to turn off the crosshairs in the options and enter the game,and then turn it on and continue playing.

D
Doctor Bit 24.05.20

And I also have a sight was missing, I just put it on minimum settings, perezalil the game, set the previous settings (I max) and more sight is not gone

D
Doctor Bit 24.05.20

Kruglov when I was going to do with him froze, suddenly sat down and began to drink vodka, sorry I don't have time this moment zaskrinit in full swing, but something happened

D
Doctor Bit 24.05.20

PlayGround.ru here :(

S
Struck 24.05.20

AND I HAVE BLOODSUCKERS MARKED ON THE MAP THE YELLOW DOTS (NEUTRAL)AND TALKED, SAT DOWN AND TAKE OFF YOU CAN ONLY TRADE THEY HAD TENTACLES!!! kleeeevaya!
At me too such was,the current sosici friends were)))And so many glitches...it was 46 times the game go on,hehe...

P
Piklz 24.05.20

I have a glitch were the cordon sat bloodsucker and the controller on the radar the green dots are suitable,and they get up and say get the gun! Uberaoshi and talk to them as much as you want, by the way every time when you press button tell che thread interesting he says know nothing, and tells different stories.

V
Virus_LR 24.05.20

Kanesh is not a glitch,but it's just fun. That's who I saw that burer when he sees the enemy? Shorter he slowly and sadly walks around holding the right hand over the heart(and wants Valerian to offer... XD) or he closes both hands and eyes,and then opens it,looks also quite funny.

And my joke was in a bar(played with a mod),I went to the location and then HS began to shove(from the controller located in the vicinity),I think in case! I go to the bar(on the way already see two dead),went down to the bar and see that the two brow already dead,both half on the tables lie,and the rest of the body hanging from the table,and then the perpetrator of their deaths and he slapped. Then I booted up and the controller already came out of the bar,I nailed it on the way out and then Serena and all become enemies and then the most interesting,it turns out the bartender with a gun aimed at the HS and started to shoot,I accordingly shot him and then all of the known Xray...

D
Demolition94 24.05.20

Bug, long ago it was, but still. In the chaser( shotgun, forgot who) loaded one after the other 206(!!!) cartridges.