3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Piklz 24.05.20 10:01 pm

Easter eggs and funny glitches. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

I wonder what interesting glitches in the game were You?

I have, for example, when I climbed to the base of the Monolith on the Burner, and inside was the controller and screamed at me voice of the Wolf: Come on over and chat!.
242 Comments
Sort by:
B
BYRER 777 24.05.20

Can someone read about my cool Reaper in the bar, for those who have not read, tell. Played with OL 2.1. Come to the bar after X-18 and begins the release. I quickly go down to the cellar to the bartender, very pleased that the release caught me near the shelter. Once at the top all rattled, all the bar rushed upstairs. There is heard the howling of the Comptroller and strong shooting. In the bar left us with the bartender. I walked in his room, came to him behind the counter. When the release ended, this time I decided all the questions with the bartender, but the regulars of the bar are not returned... I Went to the top view. And then the whole staircase littered with corpses bar. All the release is pushed. And dude, who is behind bars and says: Come on don't be long, a well-known Zhorik became a zombie and killing me as soon as sees. Not in the bar arms do not get it, and some kits do not go, because going close to Zhorik and he has a thunderstorm. Here's the choice: die in the safest place or area to stay with the bartender. The benefit of hunger will die. Would YOU ???!!!!

432379_453csz_as5i9090 24.05.20

just PPC. I'd tried as the thread to run. barely.

B
BYRER 777 24.05.20

Not to run, not pass, does not crawl does not work, Zhorik knocks again and shouts: attack! Go!. If you don't want to live with a bartender in his basement remains to change the configuration in the folder gamedata, and it's not worthy of a veteran of the Zone.

P
Pilat. 24.05.20

Have me fun mostly with corpses: from shots of HPSA corpse jumped up and got stuck in the ceiling with his head! I this effect is not expected)))))
Or sausage dead as of current. KAMAZ and BTR in the SURF over the earth fly until conessa them. And fall off the door when you often travel by car

f
ford focus 24.05.20

Yesterday we pulled a grenade.All anything,but he was so totally...well,threw him in the f-1.He never saw the grenade and flew him straight in the stomach.Boom!Snork with rabid speed flies away,a hundred meters up and to the right.Then,as the boomerang returns and flies in the skeleton of the Ural.Then,it is shaken violently!Very,very wildly!As Bud to him the power hooked!TRRRRR!!!

c
c-473352 24.05.20

I have an optical glitch was(played without mods)on the landfill(between two hills,to go to Agroprom)there was a huge black triangle standing on the top.The impression is the Bud cut out a piece of space.I saw-well,I think blah,quite the anomaly!!!Was stuck the entire game.I even pass through it could.How then no game this is no longer seen.

B
BYRER 777 24.05.20

In my opinion the richest in the bugs game is from O. L 2.1 Especially in the bar at the cordon during ejection.

M
Master Corwin 24.05.20

Possible. Unfortunately, that's OL I can't find to put and play. To download now, weighs too much, and I have technical difficulties.

I have an optical glitch was(played without mods)on the landfill(between two hills,to go to Agroprom)there was a huge black triangle standing on the top.
Really cool. And before any mods did not put? In one of the mods to the Stalker in the Dump is the rough-hewn boulder, and on it - a mini-Monolith. Possibly due to incomplete removal of fashion...well, in General, knowledgeable, clear...

h
haradrim 24.05.20

Often seen a glitch:)this jump:))Not an anomaly:) Go to the Cordon, shoot all vayak of pistalet, I poshol Manati body)) And a friend flew up high high:))flew all Cardon) Flew over the border locations and fell:)Crashed to death:)) Such a bug yet met at Military depots))) my dream come True, flew:)))

M
Master Corwin 24.05.20

There are glitches: standing somewhere in the middle of the road, digging in the inventory, decide to throw out the junk machine, throw out, but instead of the usual sound drop - eerie metallic rumble and you with terrible force throws it up and away. If the height is decent, and the vector of the fall - no suitable building, the outcome, of course, lethal.

B
BYRER 777 24.05.20

Didn't encounter that. Not long ago downloaded simbion. While the estimate of +9. Came to X-16. Glitches while fiction, and emissions to the desktop abound.

S
STRELOK01 24.05.20

I place Sidorova bloodsucker was sitting!

K
Kurumir 24.05.20

My time in the arena in a fight with two policemen happened a glitch. With me threw another Stalker but then raised the visor. So the warriors went after him, and stand as vkopanye. I underst fired a knife cut , zero response so two Gluck directly

V
Virus_LR 24.05.20

I place Sidorova bloodsucker was sitting!

option 1) come up with or suggested who?( lying, I mean)
option 2) you installed a game mod
option 3) you set Krivorukov mod
option 4) you are inept pirates of the Stalker(more than kryvoluka license)
option 5) you smoke

But in a mod where there are cars,not infrequently there are situations when the machine anomaly wanders and gas tight,so the machine is then 300-400 meters flies,and if you are not lucky,only landing for the area.

G
Glucker 24.05.20

to Virus LR damn, the current wanted to write about the same bug: very cool fly Muscovite, if the Landfill enter in the crowd jumps. I have a couple of times just with the ISS does not face )))))). Most importantly when you fall from that top bunk to either you or the car - nothing!!! Current one time I fell on my head Dolgova - crushed to death and became enemy N 1 ((( Ischo if the car in the hood to stab with a knife (PCM) it'll explode and blow you to pieces (if you are in the exoskeleton). And finally, if the Amber to try to get to the mountains (where DANGEROUS LEVELS of RADIATION) near the town where the entrance to the lab and try to jump down, you will find yourself UNDER the MAP, i.e. you will houses and trees, and you'll be fuck knows where. (By the way when you die and twirl the camera especially in subways, you can see that the walls and ceiling) That is such garbage

V
Virus_LR 24.05.20

to Virus LR damn, the current wanted to write about the same bug: very cool fly Muscovite, if the Landfill enter in the crowd jumps.

Late)))

Current one time I fell on my head Dolgova - crushed to death and became enemy No. 1

at me too such was...prikona was funny)

And finally, if the Amber to try to get to the mountains (where DANGEROUS LEVELS of RADIATION) near the town where the entrance to the lab and try to jump down, you will find yourself UNDER the MAP, i.e. you will houses and trees, and you'll be fuck knows where. (By the way when you die and twirl the camera especially in subways, you can see that the walls and ceiling)

This is not news...even here the topic was of each loke was looking for a way out...and this trick with the fall under Locke one more Bar to make and in dark territory....

By the way,after passing X16 heard at Yantar helicopters? Here I found it(or rather there was one)...he is for a map...at a height of about 5-7 meters from the ground....to blow it up,you'll have a couple of F1... and you no what he won't do...

k
krokhmal96 24.05.20

This is a glitch: pix.PlayGround.ru what are you doing here bloodsucker!!! ;-about

s
stalker7162534 24.05.20

The Bar was a beer to suck on.

M
Master Corwin 24.05.20

Mod History Of The Waves. Just went to Pripyat. Standing at the beginning of the location. Near 27 (!!!) singles from pilot to masters. I'm wearing a bunch of artifacts. Shoot one, activate, throw it among stalkers. The result: there is a strange anomaly. Not hurting anyone, but when I try to step into its center - gently but irresistibly pushes me aside. What fun - stalkers stand around the anomaly, take out the bolts and start obkidyvat her. Since damage does not cause the anomaly, and to consider my actions hostile, none of the singles not going. All stand together and toss the bolts. The screenshot below, it's quite well visible two flying bolt:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Dead backpack:
pix.PlayGround.ru

k
krokhmal96 24.05.20

This anomaly are forming when aktivirati artifact Gingerbread man. If you try to zapati the box, and throw in a bolt, he podnimetsya a bit to the top, and to remain hanging in the air.