3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Piklz 24.05.20 10:01 pm

Easter eggs and funny glitches. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

I wonder what interesting glitches in the game were You?

I have, for example, when I climbed to the base of the Monolith on the Burner, and inside was the controller and screamed at me voice of the Wolf: Come on over and chat!.
242 Comments
Sort by:
C
CrazyPlayer 24.05.20

the glitches were many,here are a few of those that I remember:Sugars are almost out of the bunker,I stopped him at the exit and it seems I frightened turned around and went to its rightful place.
Pseudodog pochemuto were friends.=))
After killing the mercenary on the cordon, he strangely fell and his gun was sticking out of him,as the cross full))
The dump was hilarious glitch:I went to the bus station you see there is a wounded Stalker and on it sits a healthy Stalker and he like that FSUs groans and requests to file a first-aid kit coming from the bottom xD

V
Virus_LR 24.05.20

The dump was hilarious glitch:I went to the bus station you see there is a wounded Stalker and on it sits a healthy Stalker and he like that FSUs groans and requests to file a first-aid kit coming from the bottom xD

Uhahah!!!!!!!! Joss! +1

F
FerAmon Ra 24.05.20

In the wild territory killed a mercenary (which bgsci), took his weapon online, I think, schA stryline by the mercenaries on the roof of the unfinished building sit. Current it in hands took, and this fool itself (without pressing the mouse button) to shoot the beginning of raketki without stopping and reloading. I only have 1 extra rocket, but the gun shoots indefinitely, without stopping. I have this gun from the base of liberty of a stone is not left, but in Pripyat, so this is a priceless thing.
About monsters-friends said...

D
Demolition94 24.05.20

This with grenades is when they go crazy.

K
Konsul 24.05.20

Was at me such when Gray defended on the floor lay a wounded man and beg for a first aid kit and everything went around it and did not pay attention... near the fire and sat down, anegdote tell, laughing, and dude lies and blood flowed... then all stood up, left one Stalker left and became anegdote myself to tell... well nergals for this campaign, well...

N
NOT-hapy-end 24.05.20

PlayGround.ru
This is a real bug!=)

K
Konsul 24.05.20

Gee... Cute!!!

F
FizzaRum 24.05.20

Svoboda God)))
pix.PlayGround.ru

P
Piklz 24.05.20

Today, I have a cool glitch was.
Grenade in hand, vzorvalas)))

K
Kalashidze 24.05.20

Hell of a glitch - kill a bloodsucker, but he's a friend...

M
Master Corwin 24.05.20

Repeatedly passed the game but seen for the first time (it is rather funny): come on amber (mongodb already turned off), I go to the area in front of the room where the girl is trash in this trash heap burns with a bright flame. Before the tank is Stalker-zombies like of individuals, and from time to time touched his hand to tank. The tank must be very hot (the metal!), zombies burns, pulls his hand and a few moments studying her in surprise. Then again touches the tank...and so on.
Pinned very much what the whole scene looks like something adorable like a puppy inexperienced look :)

M
Master Corwin 24.05.20

Went to the village of bloodsuckers in the search jaw. Looking for reptiles. No nifiga. Go to the exit. Feel controller - shies on the brain. Well, I guess beggars can't be choosers and the controller target. And suddenly, almost at the outlet the observed pattern: it is a controller, a bloodsucker on my knees and downward dog. It is clear that A-Life glyuknul. It is understandable why the bloodsucker on my knees and the dog's nose to the ground, poked - at the entrance to my Stalker loner hit with a shotgun, had to get out, and a bloodsucker with a dog, apparently, had the idea of A-Life in the body of the deceased to eat. But not at the same time. And so it was cool. I'm about five minutes of real time watching. Here, I think, even the mutants in the chain of command there is :). Then walked quietly from the side - no reaction. And went home (and without a jaw, damn).

P
Piklz 24.05.20

How about a helicopter with a propeller in front?)))

On Amber picture this was, I was walking past the bunker with the scientists and see how the zombies fight with the Stalker. Well, I think we should help the poor. Took aim and shot the place... Bliiin! Missed! The Stalker had stopped... and at this time on the mini-map to appear, pieces of eight, green dots...
Guys, prikinte through the rest of the game, all the zombies were friends to me, and in the Burner they told me more and helped!!!

M
Master Corwin 24.05.20

Chase Hidden anomalies. Area walk correctly, a lone wolf, but with none of the first do not quarrel. All sort of respect, especially single - from newbies to veterans. Once again moving from location to location, helping the lads at the Landfill to deal with bandits in... his...ugh, Balin, I forgot...in the depot, so... Put the criminals practically single-handedly, the local leader is lavish with words of gratitude... But one of the stalkers holding a shot. Come to him (sin not to help his brother-Stalker, the Zone will not forgive, red Shukhov - especially), wait, I think, hold on, brother, throw a first aid kit, by the way, already twenty people rescued - all friends now... Press F (and the ratio of wounded to me - neutral) and you! Tagged my, unequivocally gives the wounded a single phrase: see you!!! Here, I think, a reptile - and not you sorry man?! I swear, he has azhno aback!!! But what happened next - kill apstenu. Following its principles (you have to help the Stalker, let it be so!), sell the wounded Stalker kit, at the same time I think: well...a minute you're Labeled, tired of noble be - decided, for a good work cabbage... cut This pepper in a couple of seconds gets up, I turn around to leave (there insane) and got a load of buckshot in the back!!! Mary your so-peretak! I even did not answer - so uhohotalsya, dumping him outside the gate, that little anomaly is not settled... Morality - do good and throw it in the water. You covetousness to look at the good and the fists there.

Anyone suggest that it is the bike, close your mouth and breathe into the cloth smoothly and quietly, I'm not such jokes seen. The principles of A-Life not only in Stalker there. In the same Mafia 've seen enough of this...

F
FizzaRum 24.05.20

And it's like a joke one of the Stalker)) Where man swag and squeezed his eyes knocked out...
In short I have been like this go, I mean where the Warehouses, the road is long)))
See on the road leaves Stalker alone and shouting shoots into the void... I froze, waiting for Cho to be him flying Bloodsucker... I was shocked man screaming... I recovered... Run to him in time to Kill the Bloodsucker , but he hurt the man. I approach and think zhee make, to kill or help, well I decided to help, I want to give a first aid kit, and there's no dialogue, well, I thought about it and sold he gets up and becomes an enemy. I thought schA shoot for me and he is even talking to me))) in after all, huh?)))

F
FizzaRum 24.05.20

And second, because Of this my daily meditation over rannimi ( that is, kill or did help) , I got it the first time passing a very simple end from the end of the world my wish..))) Well, of course not only this)))

X
XANbIGA 24.05.20

I have in the beginning of the game number of dead stalkers was 17300)))))I looked,uh ... l guess that doesn't work Bullseye shooting in front of a truck))))

F
FizzaRum 24.05.20

and I have a glitch were dead))) dead Short ( net was about 980-1000) and I'm having a brain fart and the number multiplied by one hundred))) you look - a reputation - and a terrible number of corpses 980000 =)

M
Master Corwin 24.05.20

Another trick: once again, after Hidden anomaly, came to the Military, but before entering the bridge (and I was going to Lukas), met the Chef. This pepper (sober, of course) is currently on patrol with a shotgun in hand, up the hill - and there is a minefield... I slowly follow him. Just a few more steps - bangs Mina Chef falls to the ground. Run up to him - alive! I give a medkit, he gets up, but without weapons - a shotgun lying under your feet. And then Cook, trying to pick up the gun, begins to fabricate the mixture Sirtaki and lezginka. I had five minutes I watched, then felt sorry. Walked over, picked up the shotgun, sold it to him. Cook it in hands took and standing in front of me. I turned and walked down the slope towards the bridge. Make a couple of steps, then behind - boom! Turn Cook no. Climb up the hill - three meters from the first mine of wands is another and lying next to the corpse of the Cook. I was lying...the hunchback grave will correct.
Actually, the bug here just that the NPC could not have weapons to pick up. The rest of the glitch hardly.

Another glitch. In the same Hidden anomalies try to stalk the stalkers, removing the weapon. In the face-then they hit anyway, but if you have the barrel removed from their impact no effect. Should start to stick, took out the barrel and NPC break, so that the birds in the eyes of the tweeting begin...

O
OlegDemonGusarov 24.05.20

In General, the trick was. Go: I'm member considers the wounded lay. Well I, good soul, fit, I want the kit to give. It was not there, there is this dialogue. Well, I hope made a quick save/load. Only booted once in the conversation. Hooray, the dialog appears. Give the Cabinet as Keep a first aid kit is still hanging... Well, I'm out of habit pressed and the flight was caught... Then this bug saw a couple of times, and each time tried to give the kit a second time and always caught a flight((