3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Piklz 24.05.20 10:01 pm

Easter eggs and funny glitches. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

I wonder what interesting glitches in the game were You?

I have, for example, when I climbed to the base of the Monolith on the Burner, and inside was the controller and screamed at me voice of the Wolf: Come on over and chat!.
242 Comments
Sort by:
B
BYRER 777 24.05.20

And who knows, in addition to the history of the Surf, what mods change the game's plot in the Bud?

V
V0VA 1997 007 24.05.20

The joke was soldiers fuck one see the dog the dog ran away the soldiers went looking for her got in the funnel the other soldiers heard the sound like 1 soldier ripped and so on, all the soldiers went one by one and all of them were there laughing tore!

M
Master Corwin 24.05.20

what mods change the game's plot in the Bud?

This http://www.playground.ru/files/13572/ - all removes the plot. I.e., it changes, because you can say so.

This http://www.playground.ru/files/12901/ - also possible to consider a mod that changes the story. Well...okay, continue. By the way, the mod itself is very good.

The mod the Zone also practically changes the story. Especially the second part - the plot is rotated by 180 degrees - starting at the crash site in Pripyat.

But, in fact, completely changes the story, perhaps, only the Surf.

M
Master Corwin 24.05.20

In General (sorry for offtopic), it is better to watch here: http://www.playground.ru/dox/stalker_shadow_of_chernobyl/1281/

R
RuSLON 24.05.20

and I Sedna was a glitch on the Pripyat monolithischem in the den near the fire sat a man 10 monolitico and shook his head as if they were in a trance kakomto and when I shot at him they even rock the boat just continued to sit

B
BYRER 777 24.05.20

And it's not a glitch. This situation on the river every time. Monolith during prayer shot like chickens.

R
RuSLON 24.05.20

and th way they th addicts??

B
BYRER 777 24.05.20

Monolith is a sect who worship the monolith in the center of the sarcophagus. If you look closely, they are sitting around the layout of the monolith and pray.

V
V0VA 1997 007 24.05.20

Che did not consider drug addicts as they are all a pale blue and just love bugs they are present in the eyes and the picture where the name and grouping the designated freaky!

A
Andrey Lunev 24.05.20

och klasna was when I met the inspector at the iron door at Sidor and
10 minutes on the toilet bellow

M
Master Corwin 24.05.20

Che is not considered a drug...

In principle, it is possible. After all, the stalkers of the Monolith are constantly under its powerful influence. A sort of mental drug. Yes, and radionuclides in their bodies far more than any other Stalker. In fact, they are easier to attribute to a zombie than usual stalkers.

...controller in the iron door at Sidor...
I have next to this door burer once drew. However, long enjoy his society failed, as it had a bad transformer and the house lights went out. So as a glitch this case, perhaps, does not deserve attention - when using the fashion, which not only appears on the Cordon...

V
V0VA 1997 007 24.05.20

Guys can anyone knows that for a glitch at the entrance to the dump in addition Stalker new war faces three thugs and a beginner so these three thugs say get out of here I decided to quietly throw a grenade killed only one guy and a beginner and those two ran off and stand one second Ranney than scared after that one I gave the kit a duck it I even is and second I don't mind.

V
V0VA 1997 007 24.05.20

People have found an awesome glitch in my game, maybe someone will get enter demo_record then fly to another territory press enter and BAM I was there in real life! I advise you to try the Stalker new war v 1.0003

l
li-andr1 24.05.20

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I wonder Kruglov I got cleared the zombies with your weapon in front of him and after pipe then he rushed toward the gate straight into the lair of the laboratory in short was laid out, 2nd time with the release of this dope got shot by a zombie -I already dumped the radiation and he fell I pulled myself together drove Nedobitko and it froze the command does not accept the contact is not entered the bus and it is shorter enrolled booted and went as it should

l
li-andr1 24.05.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R AMK 1.4.1.

l
li-andr1 24.05.20

Out location on the net Stalker in the bar the stairs to the door of the hangar out on the fence and wonder walked the way there I also have 2 of the Stalker was found

T
The Dr.MOHCTP 24.05.20

it turns out his corpse you can't carry o_0

V
V0VA 1997 007 24.05.20

As your corpse I do not understand?

l
li-andr1 24.05.20

in STALKER clear SKY on the basis of the bandits after the destruction of bandits
wash depot left two of them opened the door to me has a mother funny it looked like a gun at me, bro called the guy in the cloak but I had to get out of the gun then opened fire in the back like a glitch.

l
li-andr1 24.05.20

in S. T. A. L. K. E. R AMK 1.4.1. I can lose sahalie the polygons into modified arts is the way to AMK from the ground it was even worse