3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Piklz 24.05.20 10:01 pm

Easter eggs and funny glitches. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

I wonder what interesting glitches in the game were You?

I have, for example, when I climbed to the base of the Monolith on the Burner, and inside was the controller and screamed at me voice of the Wolf: Come on over and chat!.
242 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fingerhook 24.05.20

I have a friend of the family, were playing in the PM. I next perform the role of Navigator, from time to time)). He climbed to the checkpoint, right by derevychi where the game starts. Place relative to the post on railroad, quite severe, there warriors 15, I was not believed. Now, having shot all rifle ammunition (PAL hiding not used, go ahead - Sustersic) and spending pretty pistol, sat down in one of the buildings, the room on the second floor, firing at the incoming one by one the warriors. He shot another label head and pressed R. Then in the doorway appears two warriors (in my head we instantly thought POPs - all!, kirdyk! - there is also reloading the gun, the shot is impossible!!!), stealthily, shoulder to shoulder, across the room, holding a gun on my Kent, and disappear into another doorway. We both fell.)))

The case, of course, the commonplace, and then there are funny, but this is the only glitch that I noticed after six months of game PM version 1.005. Since I consider myself still a man with a sense of humor, don't even know to envy the owners of glucosteroid versions, or Vice versa, to enjoy their almost complete absence.))

The exit location is not considered a glitch. In locations where the base of Freedom, the so-called army warehouses, with the village with the bloodsuckers have the checkpoint, which is guarded, if not mistaken, 4 Svoboda. On the right the road at the checkpoint limit low mountains/mountains (they are to the limit of available site locations), before which the scattered boulders. Perched on one of them, you can jump on the rocks - here you are over the hill!))) Only here to sense from it a little.

R
RED ShUHARD 24.05.20

rzhu can not!!!!
1)cidiat stalkers around the campfire and one says:
-What do you mean?!
gets up and leaves)))))))))
2)amber sitting on the three stalkers. one poison stories about the spirit that asks for water. I approach it, it gets broke off makes me the trunk and said:
-WHY DO YOU WANT MY WATER?

M
Master Corwin 24.05.20

This anomaly are forming when aktivirati artifact Gingerbread man. If you try to zapati the box, and throw in a bolt, he podnimetsya a bit to the top, and to remain hanging in the air.
Yeah, right, I just forgot to specify the name of art. And with the box I have not tried - will have to pin.

The exit location is not considered a glitch.
In principle, few people consider it a glitch. Basically, in cases where it is clearly seen that there must be a transition to the location as such does not exist. In ordinary circumstances it would not glitch.

...gets up and leaves...
...AND WHY ARE YOU TAKING MY WATER?...
SUCHARD, respect! Really ohohoho! Imagine how you valyalso of patstalom))))))))

M
Master Corwin 24.05.20

Apparently there's a Stalker Ghost (in the full sense of the word):
pix.PlayGround.ru

M
Master Corwin 24.05.20

Stalker nakushalsya vodka and decided to sleep on the table. To get climbed up and lie down did not - fell asleep in the process:

Step by step:
pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

k
krokhmal96 24.05.20

Yeah, right, I just forgot to specify the name of art. And with the box I have not tried - will have to pin.
It is a pity that this anomaly is not in the game.

M
Master Corwin 24.05.20

Indeed, sorry.

B
BYRER 777 24.05.20

Reading the posts on the subject, the impression that some participants too played out a fantasy instead of Sidor bloodsucker is sitting. Need to snack!

V
V0VA 1997 007 24.05.20

I don't know bug it or not but the artifacts appear in different places moving the cordon box in which the artifact was jumping glitches here!

B
BYRER 777 24.05.20

What do you think, which version of the game more rich for cool glitches: clean or with mods. It seems to me that with mods, especially with L. O. 2.1? Sometimes you see something like that, during or after the release especially in the bar and in the outskirts.

B
BYRER 777 24.05.20

What do you think, which version of the game more rich for cool glitches: clean or with mods. It seems to me that with mods, especially with L. O. 2.1? Sometimes you see something like that, during or after the release especially in the bar and in the outskirts.

V
V0VA 1997 007 24.05.20

With mods. Without mods glitches can not be. I put a life duck military oborzeli went to attack the base newcomers! I then come to some corpses. The military Sidorovich sat down.

B
BYRER 777 24.05.20

VOVA, what the mod is. The first time I hear it. If not difficult, give a reference please.

M
Master Corwin 24.05.20

Clean version is still not so rich in glitches, as supplemented by the mod. Though, because the scripts in the mods often conflict with the original, but this leads not to fly in Agogo, and the funny glitches. In the clean version glitches, in the main, been fixed yet by testers. Not all, but sufficient, otherwise we play for a long time not seen.

VOVA, wait, it's not such a fashion. Or me sclerosis bahnul in General, A-Life is a system of life simulation, in Stalker it is an integral part and the mod can not be... Explain plz only briefly. Moderators, don't mean to be offtopic for a while.

V
V0VA 1997 007 24.05.20

Master corwin: In licenzionnoe there without any mods and patches and life disables the grid in front of the npc and where they want to go and go. At the very Meriem I had until I put it on. It's just like in Stalker history of a surf there are mercenaries they are not duck go to the duty base. I have this mod found on our website under the files page 5 it is written in a-life

M
Master Corwin 24.05.20

Okay, thank you. Be sure to look. About the History of the Surf you're absolutely right - there is often out of the bar, and upstairs dolgovtsev mercenaries chase :))
I remember the first time walking Surf, left the bar, goes past Stalker, I step to do not have time, he starts for me to thrash. Well, flunked it, of course, looked who. Here, I think, mercenaries insolent utterly...

k
krokhmal96 24.05.20

Once to me a glitch happened. Antiviral mica. Formed anomaly jelly. Got her a beginner. Became the enemy. And for some reason, not dies! Stupid swears Mat. Funny!

R
Rise and shine 24.05.20

Remember the dog that got killed in the anomaly, flew in my direction and when she was directly in front of the camera, the game freezes. Such a dog's face on the screen. Worse than Dead Space, scared much more!

M
Master Corwin 24.05.20

Yeah, I imagine...

R
RKSW 24.05.20

have me funny garbage was on the mod with the cars!if you fly into the funnel with all the dope you will see the sho will be!no,you don't otkintes,the car will not explode,but you'll run into haha.Yet-I entered into debt and went to the warehouse.Free began to shoot and I was digging in a minefield...poor loose...they are so pretty fly))))))