3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ryogi Shiki 27.05.20 10:25 pm

Important question . Your preferences, Origin or torrent? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Torrent or origin ? What do you prefer : to wait who knows how long game torrents , to give n-Noe number of thousands of R per game + DLS or chopped in OA ?
my personal opinion about the game is not very positive , because try , I'll run the game as a girl , for starters , and then , solely to support the developer as I always do , pay the greedy EA
speak up , and remember : your opinion is important to us (none)
208 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 27.05.20

torrent. The first 2 parts, which is the incentive, I bought. The third with a calm soul torrent. Andromeda, of course if it is hacked (which will not be soon), waiting for the fate of the third part. I'm not going to breed 100500 launcher each publisher. Too much honor, too little sense

C
Cvoxalury 27.05.20

Well, as someone 1) reasonable, 2) having a conscience, and 3) respecting developers, and 4) loving the series, of course, I have pre-order Deluxe. =)) What someone else torrentit? Poor, poor people... deprive yourself of the game (multiplayer), and the honor and the right to blather something.

PS Forgot 5): not the fucking greedy and rogue without a budget.

M
MODERN_GEAR 27.05.20

Cvoxalury
I also pre-order Deluxe in December. Too I love mass effect)))

Z
ZerOveR 27.05.20

It is unknown when the game will be hacked, it may be a long time, maybe not, so I am personally going to pre-order soon

P
Protocol10 27.05.20

Well, mass effect is a clear candidate for game of the year and in scale and epic this year, not seen anything comparable, except for RDR2, but it is unclear when it will be released on PC. So logically I have to go do pre-order, but only deneh not. So sitting on the fence, watching the situation.

B
BasicWay 27.05.20

Pre-ordered, I see no reason to wait then another swing curves Repack in torrent =)

B
BasicWay 27.05.20

Protocol10
He invented himself believe myself sometimes =)

P
Protocol10 27.05.20

BasicWay
In principle, the whole Haight, I see, boils down to what will be again, like da Inquisition. But I am sure that is developed in every moment considered and made normal possible side effect. The Inquisition they are in a hurry to release yet another Paschen console was on legs in 2014, therefore, the rate of sculpted a lot of similar quests. Anyway, like originally wanted to do an MMO of this series. But with mass effect I think they take into account the criticism and will do everything necessary, especially at mass effect army of fans is much larger and impossible to screw up.

S
Sikator93 27.05.20

I'm talking about Mass effect learned later. Started with the second part, download from the torrent, like, after you played the first, liked it, too. When came the third part, thought buy, bought, the more I buy mass effect will not. Due to the ragged endings initially, delusional Apostle of additions with explanations, and indeed with the fusion story, I have the animation running silent still, she had me entertained for a long time, and the fact that I am a resident of the Crimea, where the origin is blocked, then the game associated with EA certainly will not take. So I will wait for pirates, so even if everything was tip top with the origin, and plot of the third part, I would be crushed toad to give to the game a couple thousand, and this despite the fact that I earn enough, I'm better at drinking and women spend.

M
Mystic_Fox 27.05.20

Wanted to buy, but then started to show galanya videos, thought, refused to purchase. May torrent edition or discount edition.

B
BasicWay 27.05.20

Protocol10
Hope you're right, waiting for the game for a long time.

r
renbu 27.05.20

Naturally license

s
saa0891 27.05.20

I managed to buy for 1400 rubles,so the issue before me is not even worth it.
Spoiler

S
SPR1GGAN 27.05.20

buy the regular edition ,and then DLS the pirates pass .

l
lokkie 27.05.20

While 50/50 fo mi. See what happens next. )

T
Tim7472 27.05.20

After the Inquisition is not exactly the origin.

M
Mag Otshelnik 27.05.20

Torrent.

A
Anzhelika04 27.05.20

Orange simple version, DLS pirate.

M
MunchkiN 616 27.05.20

play on YouTube is almost Edison and then parastomal

J
Jihad-Division 27.05.20

Oh, I see, buying subject - a reason for pride and collect likes?