3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ryogi Shiki 27.05.20 10:25 pm

Important question . Your preferences, Origin or torrent? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Torrent or origin ? What do you prefer : to wait who knows how long game torrents , to give n-Noe number of thousands of R per game + DLS or chopped in OA ?
my personal opinion about the game is not very positive , because try , I'll run the game as a girl , for starters , and then , solely to support the developer as I always do , pay the greedy EA
speak up , and remember : your opinion is important to us (none)
208 Comments
Sort by:
B
BasicWay 27.05.20

Delphis
Well, the people that make the game bite the legs off their tables why they need the money, what you wrote is complete nonsense foolish man.

A
Ankanfel 27.05.20

I watched the trailers. And, because all the best stuff is to lure the player disappointed. Only with a big discount and only with all the dlc. And while waiting for torrent edition.

A
Alex the One 27.05.20

Offline origin for 100 rubles - you don't need to wait for sloppy the torrent edition will be released, and the multiplayer and certainly not needed.

P
Protocol10 27.05.20

Alex the One
I think it will be possible to run the game?

a
alexzet3 27.05.20

played in the past,with the torrent
and if hacked-pass the same torrent
and fools-which are not rogue,can YAP and blather on

my IMHO it is not worth it

M
Moron Dark 27.05.20

if there is a decent multiplayer can be quiet .1 and 2 torrent 3 license multiplayer hang out

x
xDarkSTALKERx 27.05.20

Torrent what will be waiting Repchinu from the Mechanics) Because they rule)
.....and you only buy the game in(C) the Great Gaming God

A
Alex the One 27.05.20

Protocol10
The Inquisition in its time a great run, I see no reason to Andromeda was different.

P
Protocol10 27.05.20

Alex the One
The Inquisition was not on the map points with multiplayer. In Andromeda on the map there are points, called missions through these points is the entrance to the co-op missions. So that they can make a dead peg to online and all.

A
Alex the One 27.05.20

Protocol10
I assure you that the lack of access to the coop will not affect the passage of the story of the single player, it's not an MMO, no tight binding to the online will not about it has long been trumpeted in all the thematic media.

A
Aleksandr Shironov 27.05.20

Our response to sanctions, ONLY TORRENTS!!)))

P
Protocol10 27.05.20

Alex the One
Clear. Still I think it is not so simple. EA can some very brutal measures to take for protection. If not the hard peg to online, for example to run every time will require a online connection to the servers. And denovo naturally. View in General.

K
Kovboy belomor 27.05.20

The important question is,can I brake it to you but what side important? Torrent I or litsuha,al you undercover from EA?

S
StrangerSE 27.05.20

A pre-order until the 21st you can do, or only until March 16? Want first look, and then think - litsuha or torrents.

r
rei321 27.05.20

only the origin of screw the torrents, we do not live in the 2000m and it is time to pay for Gama and murica be moaning about us.

a
attacking_beaver 27.05.20

as a fan of the trilogy, of course, I want to play in Andromeda. and the fact of the purchase does not bother me. but the pre-order will not do that, will wait for reviews and tests. for the most part I do not mind the game content, I'm worried about optimization. was purchased watch dogs 2 sistemkam my config was close to recommended, but in the end I get a stable 60 fps even on low settings. in the end the game was abandoned. the second time lohanutsya not want to.

Z
Zloy bibliotekar 27.05.20

Nikotinoz_
My advice to you:you Decide,to take the game or not to take,a lot of people,everyone has their own opinion and enjoy the game or not - depends on your tastes and preferences.

R
Ryogi Shiki 27.05.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 967798
thank you for the advice

V
Vanya Rygalov 27.05.20

want multiplayer - Origin (and no where will you, my dear not denesse...)
prefer solo torrent (why pay for what you're not gonna use it)
Spoilered same basics of the economy (and your personal economy)

l
lokkie 27.05.20

Looked Storm, will still take.. then I'll torrent the losers to Troll until they nepoigrat will. :P)