3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ryogi Shiki 27.05.20 10:25 pm

Important question . Your preferences, Origin or torrent? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Torrent or origin ? What do you prefer : to wait who knows how long game torrents , to give n-Noe number of thousands of R per game + DLS or chopped in OA ?
my personal opinion about the game is not very positive , because try , I'll run the game as a girl , for starters , and then , solely to support the developer as I always do , pay the greedy EA
speak up , and remember : your opinion is important to us (none)
208 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 27.05.20

saw a release trailer and could not resist , bought

s
shvetsov0711 27.05.20

The principle is simple - no full Russian localization - so torrent. They put me, therefore, I have them. Full mutual love. Especially from ME Inquisicion something supernatural can not wait. In addition, these bourgeois still owe us for the 45th year. Indemnity on the barrel!

R
Ryogi Shiki 27.05.20

shvetsov0711
full localization ? with voice acting I mean?

s
shvetsov0711 27.05.20

Nikotinoz_
Yeah, with voice acting.

l
lokkie 27.05.20

shvetsov0711 wrote:
Especially from ME Inquisicion something supernatural can not wait.
It's ME and not DA.
Stream look, all questions will disappear. They had just washed it down the stream, maybe whining would be less.
I actually originally said is scheduled to close. It is immediately obvious even by the initial information.
Personally, I have had questions on the companions, in the stream they all disappeared. All just schikarno. In comparison with the M3 is very far away from usagara. Even physics has delivered what to ME was never.

R
Ryogi Shiki 27.05.20

shvetsov0711
to be honest , we really haven't got anyone to announce . fit English better than Russian either , IMHO

K
KingBaby 27.05.20

MikuHadsune
PCA I for 50p activate as always

E
EllaNF 27.05.20

After the pre-order Deus EX:MD and Mafia 3 I'm afraid to do a pre-order for sequels hands free games, wait for reviews, would normally buy.

W
Werewolf1986 27.05.20

I'll buy it for sure. Mass effect is something special:)

P
Protocol10 27.05.20

EllaNF
1 Deus ex, pretty good role-playing game. There's the main thing in the story, not to run, and to run effects, and to delve into the world of the game

2 Mafia 3, it was clear that the game will be slag. After all, there and the second part was crap. And the third actually gave to do to God knows who.

S
Solidar 27.05.20

only Celica with the slavish mentality to pay for something that should be free for the Russian Federation.

T
Timur Asailov 27.05.20

Protocol10
2nd mafia-just a tower compared to the third.
Compared to other games of such a plan-also turned out great.
Just as a separate game is also excellent.

Now for some of those parameters.

1. The game is technically for its time -it looks like candy has gadgets from NVIDIA that and now looking very dignified.
2. Physics at the level I thought.
3. Story-I went normally, three times the pen was held. I liked everything, even the main character who is torn between the expectations of his family and personal beliefs.
4. The fact that the game used two time periods (before and after prison) - also a plus.

User ratings for PG :
Evaluation edition PG

Now tell me - why is it great for you-may you have a bomb the fact that killed your pet first ?

P
Protocol10 27.05.20

Timur Akilov
I was not able to go past the prologue. According to the reviews the game by 6-7 points. Not for nothing that the Czechs are no longer trusted to do the third part.

l
lokkie 27.05.20

Protocol10 wrote:
I was not able to go past the prologue.
Mafia 3? )
And you're patient. I continue the prologue on uptube could not pass. :D)

M
Maggot993 27.05.20

torrent

P
Protocol10 27.05.20

lokkie
No, not the third. The second one I could not pass. Third I still passed with difficulty, but only because it was fun to ride and listen to music from the 60's, which of course is not the merit of the creators. The game mafia 3 was very boring with the same type tasks and empty world.
And the second it the same. Empty world. GG's boring, boring story. In 2010, I litsuhe bought it and gave up.
Apparently the series finally died after the first part.
Here gtask much more fun. Or even dogs from yubisofta much more interesting than the mafia.

l
lokkie 27.05.20

Protocol10
A matter of taste then. )
The second I even did two. For the first time all of the logs collected, had second place. But it was not stressful.
Yes, it's done, but what happened was in principle norms. It can therefore not strained, which wasn't too long. )

P
Protocol10 27.05.20

lokkie
Maybe a matter of taste. Nomad on the Ah then said that the game is shit 5 out of 10, on PC identity rating 7 out of 10, not super in General)). So I gave up on her. I had no time to pass srednjaci and I tried only the juice to pass type DA origin

I
IceFierceGamer 27.05.20

Here's the plan. First, take the subscription for a month, played 10 hours, and then give the game a rating before the normal world wide release. If in my opinion the game failed - to buy the game with a 10% discount. In a diametrically opposite case, even with the torrent Edison download will not, because I do not see sense to waste time on the bad and completely mediocre game (such as the Inqusition, for example).

E
EllaNF 27.05.20

Protocol10
Maybe you're right about DE:MD but I'm from this game was waiting for more than the typical Russian antagonist.
As for the 2nd mob, then strongly disagree. The game is for its time a great, atmospheric and very good gameplay.