3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ryogi Shiki 27.05.20 10:25 pm

Important question . Your preferences, Origin or torrent? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Torrent or origin ? What do you prefer : to wait who knows how long game torrents , to give n-Noe number of thousands of R per game + DLS or chopped in OA ?
my personal opinion about the game is not very positive , because try , I'll run the game as a girl , for starters , and then , solely to support the developer as I always do , pay the greedy EA
speak up , and remember : your opinion is important to us (none)
208 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anglerfish 27.05.20

Jihad-Division
Yeah. All prosody such noble elves, bought in advance for a game...
And after they will graze on the forum and to produce threads Well when hacked?!.

As for me - only torrent for review. Or, if a long time will crack, and you can on YouTube to determine - is worth taking or not. Because they are so screwed up Dragon Age I Inquisition did not take place; it would be foolish to pre-order a pig in a poke.

D
DisDrak 27.05.20

10 hours from the Origin. And there will see.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 27.05.20

I think that Biware trilogy itself squeezed out finally... Live gameplay very much %$#wisin resembles, in terms of those rollers to spinning thereof. Then something was corrupted, but now - well, fuck it spend the money

I
Ishamael 27.05.20

Ofka with free Brutus Akka after the release of patches 3-5

S
Sprintin 27.05.20

aktses pay and look, and then decide.

S
Setesh 27.05.20

Torrent, then in a few years if I want to replay, I'll buy GOTY at a discount (bought all the parts of Mass Effect with all DLS, DLS was bought at idiotic then the option, through the purchase of bioware points, on the DLS, there are a lot of money, more than the game several times)

s
solus. 27.05.20

When the question comes about purchasing this game, as MEA, the text your choice - origin or torrent? is only camouflaged the question of whether the Respondent's intelligence and basic taste. Therefore, those who in response proudly say: I have long been bought for such a amount, I even question this! - in fact, recognized that for them the question about intelligence, and not even worth it. These all behavior is determined solely by reflexes like Pavlov's dogs: showed the food (colorful picture with the promises) - drip saliva (transferred money). Animals! ;)

j
jackonda 27.05.20

usually oridzhn I was not given a choice torrent.

A
Aleks Sazonov 27.05.20

What kind of nonsense about reflexes here wrote...where does the intelligence,Pavlov's dog???Like the game I bought-it is important to support patches,multiplayer.Well, if there is no money,and are not able to earn even a video game,here is the question intelligence..

s
saa0891 27.05.20

solus. wrote:
is only camouflaged the question of whether the Respondent's intelligence and basic taste.
I certainly understand,but that so much gets burnt from series ME that you are constantly spouting out such nonsense,here again the question arises about the presence of intelligence you have.

A
Aleksandr1398 27.05.20

I still predzakazhu, although the Inquisition waited for the torrent.

k
kuyved 27.05.20

pre ordered Deluxe . I hope I'm not wrong

M
Maks Pyyyh 27.05.20

Pre-order Delux) and I am sure BioWare 100% all that riveting, all trump) Masha drag)

O
Oleg V 27.05.20

of course pirates don't want to pay for the queer, not in Russian, with pay Dlimi, and even more than 500 rubles...

P
Protocol10 27.05.20

Oleg
For the queer English do not want to pay, but it's free for pirates with great pleasure, and even ask for supplements in the form of DLS. L - logic.

B
BasicWay 27.05.20

Oleg wrote:
of course pirates don't want to pay for the queer, not in Russian, with pay Dlimi, and even more than 500 rubles...
A great excuse for the lack of money, current, why so rude! you can just write download in torrent.

V
Vor Piratych 27.05.20

Torrent course. Waited and waited and GTA 5 and Lark and just couse 3 tonight to shake. And Andromeda will be here soon. ps this sewn well my patience.

E
Eternal Traveller 27.05.20

A year or two of waiting until prepatched and release all DLS - then acquire on the Orange (the sad experience of the Inquisition had to buy twice).

S
StalkerShuha 27.05.20

Once pre-order - the Inquisition, only now the torrent even if a year later, and then only under the condition of positive reviews from gamers.

O
Oleg V 27.05.20

Protocol10
having fun in the queer play you, judging by your review, and I have no fun and not always and not all I play... and why should I pay for something I don't enjoy? Homosassa keep your opinions to yourself.