3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ryogi Shiki 27.05.20 10:25 pm

Important question . Your preferences, Origin or torrent? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Torrent or origin ? What do you prefer : to wait who knows how long game torrents , to give n-Noe number of thousands of R per game + DLS or chopped in OA ?
my personal opinion about the game is not very positive , because try , I'll run the game as a girl , for starters , and then , solely to support the developer as I always do , pay the greedy EA
speak up , and remember : your opinion is important to us (none)
208 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg V 27.05.20

BasicWay
the high price, this is just one of the reasons...

l
legusor 27.05.20

I bought the original deluxe discount.

P
Podvipodvertov 27.05.20

And I am grateful to those people who came up with the protection of Denovo. Previously, when game torrents out simultaneously in time with the release of the license, I got into a situation where another game did not pass, as I approach another. And the temptation is great, and I put another game is not going first.
The result is as in the saying about two birds. The first did not finish and started the second, in the end, and there is already a thread lost, and the second to focus is difficult when even the first game. In the end, after a while in the basket were both games, and none of them have not been passed through.
And it happened such that few games can almost in one go, and then all the guard. Remember I like that on the computer was 12 games, all with the torrent, the game is not bad, but none of them until the end and was not passed.
But with the release of Denova situation for me has changed radically. Game breaking immediately, some after a month, others half a year, and what is generally only a year and a half crack. And since I work and I don't have the ability 24/7 to play games, from low speed to hack games I just win.
So slowly I went Batman Arkham Knight (no bug and glitch not caught), Primal Far Cry, Watch Dogs 2, Resident Evil 7, Rise of The Tomb Raider, Deus Ex Mankind Divided. And when I played one game, the other was not, I was able to pass them slowly, do not spray anything else, and not adjusting themselves, like come on go faster, and that soon .... out!
Plus, there is that all of these games I already passed with all the DLC. But when I rocked the game the day of release, it is clear that some DLC came out later. And I have the game for a long time already have time to go through and delete, and of course I was already broke because of what DLC to reinstall the game and pass more. Here was a naked game, so this and play. And now I'm already all buns go through.
And online I don't care. For me online is a game created exclusively for online, like Elite Dangerous, Star Citizen, The Crew, The Division, etc. Or potatoes, tundra and armata at worst.
And the fact that I at some Mass Effect Andromeda't play online so I do to shit. In these games I online do not recognize, however, he was not there, I go there solely for plot, and for this pirates I was quite satisfied.
Of course gaming life without Denovo better than her. And I would choose that she hadn't been in the games, and that would be everything from not play, you need the exposure to train. But the fact that Denovo mean, I'm a tragedy don't and looking for the pros even there.
And by the way, now I'm downloading Just Cause 3 with all DLC torrent. I went to the store, bought a couple of bottles of beer and after about fifteen minutes I'm going to order his house a circle of pizza for about $ 1000. Someone will say, could buy a better game for the money. And I need it? Wait, no that didn't happen after all.

K
Kovboy belomor 27.05.20

Yeah,yeah,yeah poor,poor developed.The pirates prior to peel.That the poor and the unfortunate, the developers of metro.All the staff have moved to Malta.Of course all the metro was uber denovo 3545.Lord, what are you idiots?You say all together the Studio went bankrupt after cracking the StarForce.What the game does.

a
alekszvorsk 27.05.20

Offline activation. 1-3$ and drive down the Andromeda. At the same time not so sad, if not pull. 3-from mass pre-order license. The result was the ending which nichrome from before. parts had no effect and multiplayer which is quickly bothered.

M
MU-admin 27.05.20

the string beans fresh, 99% downloaded at the first opportunity

V
VAN_HELSING_94 27.05.20

torrent at 99% because free this time, if the torrent downloaded nájera to buy. If you buy the game where is the guarantee that she will like for example do not use torrent and to buy the game, besides downloading a torrent, it will not check in any way, except that now the demo but the demo is already there or almost there. and 1% origin because they sometimes give out cool games.

P
Protocol10 27.05.20

Oleg
having fun in the queer play you, judging by your review, and I have no fun and not always and not all I play... and why should I pay for something I don't enjoy? Homosassa keep your opinions to yourself.

The lool. That's the difference between us is that I'm not even free to play if the game is not fun. And you say you play without fun. A masochist you sad)

B
BasicWay 27.05.20

Protocol10

Why are you wasting your time =)

R
Richards 27.05.20

Again, wait for the cut content or a bad tipo DLC, so it makes sense to wait for the full version.

O
Oleg V 27.05.20

Protocol10
you LVC and disgraced again as you realize that the game you don't like it, if not played yet? the and download free...

P
Protocol10 27.05.20

Oleg
how do you know that game you don't like it, if not played yet?

First know what kind of games bioware makes and what you can expect from them and what are the pros and cons. Secondly, in the the origin great game guarantee within 24 hours.

Thirdly why should I play to understand like it or not? I like the setting, like the visual part of the game, like the gameplay, like the style of the storytelling from bioware, like the genre. I this information is enough to complete the game and have fun. And you, look, consecutive shake days, because of the meager little minds do not have enough time to understand you want this game or not.)

the and download free...

I am getting wasted. It is for fools like you strategy. Say, you downloaded a pirate to understand to buy or not. I if download pirates, then pass immediately to the end and not run to buy litsuhu. But if litsuhu going to take, then won't the pirates to swing, so always be sure that you buy is not in vain.

K
KOLBAS 27.05.20

Only torrent!Penny bourgeois, brothers!

D
Delphis 27.05.20

the game should be free. Free games only will save the development. If the game denovo, the game is a failure because the only failure of the game equip denovo

D
Delphis 27.05.20

if the developers ask for money for developing the game - you know, that's cheating! Developers never ask for money for their games, so they are billionaires

D
Delphis 27.05.20

ideally, it is they we must pay because we play their games

D
Delphis 27.05.20

this anomaly is not in the first watch

O
Oleg V 27.05.20

Protocol10
you again SFC and again disgraced, figure I left the service if I'm only interested in one specific game here and now? games are different, yet do not put-do not know 24 hours is not an indicator service might fail, the service may not be in the Russian language, there can be problems with payments, licensing and advertising obstacles also Fig who do not need, and there are all sorts of sanctions (as someone here wrote)... and service the game not the type of day you work out?... your license vyser, as always, does not stand up to objective criticism-you're drained... and if the developers want money-let them make the perfect game for available to all users money, let them do a lot of these games what's the problem?

m
moblin 27.05.20

I have 3 client 1 - Steam, 2 - Batlnet, 3 Torrent. Themselves to blame.

A
Adanius 27.05.20

At the time, pre-order Dragon Age Inquisition, then regretted it. Buy Game of Year Edition or something in this spirit with all the DLC. Until then either wait or torrent:)