3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Redzoner 27.05.20 10:40 pm

Impressions from the full game (X Rebirth)

Let us lads, from all a game? In comparison better than the last part? The graphics?
131 Comments
Sort by:
C
Choam 27.05.20

I think some nae$alove...

O
Overseer618 27.05.20

First impression - WHERE's the fucking RUSSIAN LANGUAGE?!?!?
The second thought was like a DIVINE!!!, but then I turned it off immediately to wait for the voice\of Russification and patches to optimize performance.

T
TsArIo 27.05.20

Chick with painted on costume Tits shocked :)

S
Smoke1979 27.05.20

It is full of uzhossss, I'm honestly shocked the game made a loud name X-Serra.
1. What developed was uploaded on YouTube is heaven and earth....
2. Localization-it's amazing enough that it's not lokalizovannye so that even the localized high resolution unreadable.
3 Graphics and everything connected with it is just awful.
4. Who is there NID about to wander through the habitat like in a shooter, here you see yato polzuetsa when you mix different genres, or comes out complete shit or the game doesn't pay.

In short, we will wait for the normal localization and optimization, although I personally think that will not happen.

l
lokkie 27.05.20

In short, we will wait for the normal localization and optimization
You essentially write that bad?
In u tube that is not impressive.

U
UncleVanya 27.05.20

Regarding the localization of the incentive is a warning that the Russian language in the game will add two weeks after the game's release. As for the gameplay very interesting.

T
Tom[Cat] 27.05.20

Saw the chick cutout in the suit, lit a cigarette and left the game.

x
xCyberpunKx 27.05.20

What saddens me the comments that go wood in the torrent throw that would've rocked faster...

S
Smoke1979 27.05.20

I in an hour will put on YouTube the gameplay of the company, OK? Describe him to me hard)))) the Link will be private just for you or me friends from eve's ridicule)))

S
Sahara. 27.05.20

Smoke1979
You to eve DIN! Pozornik! What's your nick in eve?

U
UncleVanya 27.05.20

The fun mostly negative. Many of the game stupidly does not work, and those who have works can't understand how to play it)).

l
lokkie 27.05.20

The link will be private just for you or me friends from EVE laughed at
xD:))
Clear. You can continue with a clear conscience of the Elite to wait. :)

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 27.05.20

karoche waiting staritsin. x-rebus turned into shit(

S
Smoke1979 27.05.20

DjekVorobei
Will see on my channel.

Filled with video 21 minutes of gameplay (wild) on YouTube

I
Ioannn 27.05.20

You guys, with oak collapsed??? The game is super simple, but a blunder with localization (it bothers me too), but I hope everything is fixable. Gameplay, graphics is just the best, cons there of course, but they are minor.
Here is one simpleton wrote saying that the text is unreadable and localization of the span-agree, the text in the game is really hard to watch, but fixable, localization... well, wait 2-3 weeks... but damn, Smok 1979, some shooters, some mix of genres, che are you talking about seriously??? The game is great, just have to wait for patches.
I like about two hours of play and almost all figured out, so...
Good luck to all!

S
Smoke1979 27.05.20

The game is made great, but waiting for patches.... you know, what?)))

Well Toda, the Game is great, but waiting for another game....

YOU climb on the station with the first person? It is normal that only 3 dull interior, where the hell are the items in the boxes scattered on the floor?(I'm not saying where they're from)))) in the same place where Story characters are like cripples, to whom to talk it is necessary to approach to a certain distance under prelegenci angle. Do you like it when the company is given a task and an indication of where to go or go constantly lost? The localization is not correct because if you judge the game on inglish there's a de unreadable Tex. And these stocks wildly spoil the game....
Don't need people to mislead you if you bought the game and want to see people cheated, too....

It is not communism when it was, but fuck it, I'll fix that later, correct do this, we gave the crude product for our loot, with graphics of 2005, although to me it is not important in principle.

l
lokkie 27.05.20

graphics 2005, although to me it is not important in principle.
It does not matter if it was the rest.
How I watch videos, the physics in the game no.. not at all.
Objects are static, the vehicle can be the story in space, inertia is not. Stations do not move, etc.
Clear even in an MMO, but in single-coil the game it was possible for this to work. Apparently not found it necessary.
In General, as a simulator, the game does no.

S
SpecFX 27.05.20

The first reviews. Emotionally, of course, but... http://frayner.com/hi-tech/x-rebirth-beglyy-obzor-first-impressions.html

G
GoddemChik 27.05.20

But damn ! What the fuck ! This game is only one controllable ship !!!! And it's ?!?! It is impossible to play on the joystick ( not to be confused with a gamepad). It is unclear what is happening and Yes, those stupid boxes with the goods at the stations !
In short, I'm back X3 .

E
Ex_Vandal 27.05.20

And You my friend first played x? This X))

Just downloaded from steam. In General on the game:
1.Optimization no. I do not know my Hairdryer x4 2.8 GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 570, win 7 x64 home premium. Батла4 high is much better than this at 1080p with minimum settings in which the game looks awful.
2. Translation only translated the menus((

While waiting for the translation. Damn, feeling like again took Star Wolves 2 :(( Maybe bourgeois more responsible will come and patches will fix the game.