3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Redzoner 27.05.20 10:40 pm

Impressions from the full game (X Rebirth)

Let us lads, from all a game? In comparison better than the last part? The graphics?
131 Comments
Sort by:
s
solus. 27.05.20

Anyone of the players could explain to me in the control settings key difference between the two lines:
To launch a missile - L
and
To launch a missile - R
?
If this is a different type of missile, why it was hard for them to give at least some difference in the names (e.g. Zap. missile type 1)?

D
Demof 27.05.20

solus.causa

What made the series in reberte explanation can not be, and you're talking about rockets L and R...

s
solus. 27.05.20

Lovad
Well, at least I try to play this game. If to temper emotions, the bottom line is - for the future. For bug fixes, development, modifications, improvements, etc. Why give up in advance? I think that now the game the right attitude will be not enjoying the game, and quiet study that is its backbone. Because the meat, which basically is the object of criticism, it can be corrected nearby surgery. Am I wrong?

N
NOS-god 27.05.20

I read a very long post from the developers of the incentive - how sad. The interface they saw, and the map was redone, and the normal support joysticks added, and optimization, and minimap, and the graphics, AI, and camera... and about all these problems and so they knew but released the game unfinished work.
At such moments, Electronics and Aktivizhn not seem so bad. Though they are persecuting the shit but the shit is perfectly polished and expensive pjurij @ odekolonchik. Egosoft and the game, to put it mildly, as part of a series produced weak and boring, and lead that exists in a playable form could not.
It is doubly disappointing from what is normally wanted to join the series with this part of the Teran conflict and Albion(which is now much ograblenie and prettier incarnation) was never able to master because of the high barrier to entry...
In General the situation with the Stalker. All hope for an early release patches(thousands of them) and modders that did give us exactly what we want.

PS: the same post http://steamcommunity.com/app/2870/discussions/0/648811852275929537/

D
Demof 27.05.20

T. Lee

Yes, I too will play it, will understand to dig and to eat a cactus but I will. For good necessary to alter almost half of the game. I'll hope that will under the control of that in addition to the current ship. And that gave argunskoe opener and suffer. It would be logical to give something like centaur (M6 Class Corvette). Generally Regine and teraina, corvettes turned out to be extremely successful and versatile!

b
borman 27.05.20

Want new ships ? will - but for some grandmas, ignore you. If the game will support the developers, but now to play is not necessary, is likely to be a bunch of patches.

S
Sahara. 27.05.20

Most of all I udivyat those who now write, that I bought for 800 rubles, and now terribly unhappy and those that issue them..Ali! Gospada, and that before buying, it was impossible at first to read reviews or view the stream? Yesterday I looked one stroncik it, and all the desire to buy from me immediately disappeared. Or do you think that you developed now return the money. Consider that you have paid another hack. You sold a piece of g.. wrapped in a beautiful wrapper, to congratulate you. Maybe next time before buying the game will think a head and not the ass.

s
solus. 27.05.20

DjekVorobei
By the way, in the right direction of thought. Only I would not be afraid to develop this theme. In fact - in the fact that developers and publishers have turned into dishonest pig-merchants, selling blatant hack to blame just naive youths, believing all the PR videos, the promises and zavlekalochkami. Unless this game is the first of its kind? Isn't it was up to her same cynical deception on the part of the PR departments of publishers? Recall the story of Duke Nukem, with Strangers, with the second Dragon Age, etc.? And while there is a huge army of gullible youngsters who are ready to bear money on a prepaid, guided by carefully srezhissirovannyj commercials - will be produced similar imperfections. The inexorable law of the market: demand creates supply. While living in the world fools deceive us, therefore, with his hands (C) Alice Fox & the cat Basilio

S
Sahara. 27.05.20

solus.causa
I agree with you 100%

s
saa0891 27.05.20

Anyone who loves kosmoski will be happy with this game,because other games unfortunately there is no (Star Citizen expected to be released soon,again, you never know how things develop with the same localization) and for a long time or anything worthwhile was not.
The last one in which I was playing X3: Reunion which I really liked,and Darkstar One but it is quite simple to Freelancer does not hold of course,but pretty well done.

I bought this game because I liked the X series,on first impression to say about the game until something specific is very difficult,as without the Russian language to play it don't want this I'll wait for normal localization,I hope it will soon be finished.
Even if the game has serious flaws I am sure that I will get from the game is not enough positive emotions as the other games in this genre simply do not and can not be choosers.

A
Andruilko 27.05.20

Well that is not bought, looked at reviews and videos of the users could not resist and downloaded it.
My impressions:
Menu - I was immediately pushed away reminded me of the first X-tension
The beginning of the game - cockpit scared me, what was happening is since the days of DOOM2 and Half Life1 understand. Not animated displays, cactus as..shka. There is still the animation was: the girl on the floor drops a helmet, so helmet less head, and then disappeared somewhere...apparently the acid had eaten. The face and chest...the fear of God, I wish I hadn't seen after a fire ... in other games and the characters better drawn.
Flight schedule - feel like driving a vehicle in which the editor in a 3-dimensional axis. All the time that it flies out of space, or mud, or space debris, this is me before-finally finished off the game.
Management - very long time looking for where the button is Docked at the maintenance base. And Yes, I wish it was not that on the basis of going on with pictures I'm terrified of the hair of the repairman who strap on the side...thought y..Dec.
Well...flew to the hollow asteroid - gouging single chip, but when I saw how they glow, that turned the game and deleted it.
Probably six months just to wait until it is finalized, but not a fact!

Playing X3 Terran conflict, I felt that in space I fly and manage the ship even in the past year, modders released a cockpit for ships x3. And then there was the animation of the displays, even the right and left one could look in the cockpit. Better than X Rebirth.

A
Andruilko 27.05.20

Yeah... I'll never forget X3 Terran conflict, as in an Unknown sector put the plants Cosmocracy (tobacco) and Cosmocerca...! The whole complex of self-gash, remained Sunny the station to stick to them, even did not work...had to give their traders the team for batteries to fly. And so there would be Autonomous complex for the production of all this))

Z
Zere 27.05.20

Flipped through half of it...
I played not long, the experience.... secondary, it's not the good old X... the Game is heavily simplified as far as I noticed(after 30 minutes), I menu open slowly, as the character constantly turns to do this right...
control walk a shoal, uncomfortable feel discomfort obvious. If the localization of the fonts are not correct, it will be PPC, eyes hurt. We'll wait for the localization for a detailed study

Z
Zer Ael 27.05.20

The impression one is to remove! And advice to anyone thinking about buying: wait for N% discounts

s
solus. 27.05.20

And how do you react to the miraculous copy-paste all stations? )) It is absolutely identical with the location of all boxes with the items? Such blatant laziness I have not seen anywhere else )) it was necessary so long to make a game several times a year to move the release - so in the end, to feed us here in the cloned slag?

Z
Zer Ael 27.05.20

The wonderful copy and paste all stations personally, I Fig - a game about space, not about stations. If you count the number and start doing in General left their arrangement, then the game would be released after 10 years of commercials.

And scattered boxes/boxes with small things. They did not earn, arcade element, who can be against passes.

Model characters and the whole earth. Yes, corn is the developer of the entire X series before... But if this the horror, the horror, the horror glimpsed only in a scene with wheels, now he have to face in the game everywhere :( to kill the monster responsible for this graphical brake - sometimes in space is not as slow as at the stations. And the graphics card is behaving quite calmly - no load, no heat.

o
osdf 27.05.20

Where the TRANSLATION is ... Only the menu is translated into 50 % Yes response phrase .. and about the subtitles you see Buka I clean forgot not to mention about the voice acting... would be better if 1C did ...

Z
Zer Ael 27.05.20

osdf
this is the translation :)

s
solus. 27.05.20

The Zera AEL'
Can't agree with Your complacent attitude to copy-paste. In kosmosie, of course, important not these"bags of loot", and not the interiors of the stations. However, this perfectly characterizes the attitude of developers to the game as a whole. The same person who took the decision to limit such copy-paste, probably in the same devil-may-care attitude and all the other nuances of development - from code optimization engine to economic balance, logical links and plot inconsistencies. In the end, we have cloned the interior is just a symbol of the relationship to the development of the game, not just a non-significant part of the insides of the stations. If this were not so, the game would not have caused such disappointment - in toto.

D
DragonCommander56 27.05.20

Honestly expected that the game will not pull my PC but not pulled, with the brakes but pulled even play normally, but I finished everything in some places, the graphics are very much of course compared to the X3 it is a strong leap forward, governance is essentially standard, press the Space bar and control the ship, press again and move the cursor, although why he was there in fact the need for the sidebar removed but on the ship, nothing is clickable, very much what made the walk through the stations, the stations themselves are very huge and Stikovica only with separate units, shooting is made even more beautiful, the ships are very realistic explode, management of normal again and to him pritenzy is not present, added the afterburner instead of the SUV, and now instead of the Gate to jump to another sector is cosmotology or something which can be peredvigatsya on a huge sector so what kind of gates to move from sector to sector, is to be honest in General, few have dealt with the game because it's in English and how to grade is not desirable because it is clearly not all that is in the game I even dealer can't find what weapons to buy and what can we say about the other functions of the game, it is too early to rate it and I'll wait for the Russian translation.