3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Redzoner 27.05.20 10:40 pm

Impressions from the full game (X Rebirth)

Let us lads, from all a game? In comparison better than the last part? The graphics?
131 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ioannn 27.05.20

Anyway, ONE SHIP????? I can forgive all of Egosoft, even adelicia Stanley and stupidly scattered boxes (by the way, is almost everywhere the same), but ONE SHIP! Goddamn you, I was hoping for more with these types of games!
Add a little... one ship is of course a minus, and a lot, but the rest of the game still managed, especially in terms of graphics).

D
Disciples3 27.05.20

K
Koji_ 27.05.20

SAHO Dun
Egosoft is resting on laurels only periodically updated kosmosima finally relaxed for the manufacture of commercial add-ons series, X3 and unaccustomed to do serious product and then on the horizon drew 2 Grand kosmosima taking away from them the monopoly : the great Star Citizen and Elite: Dangerous, these games have all that have no DIY Egosoft – landing on the planet , the kind of 3 persons , a lot of ships available to control the player, modern graphics (although for me personally it is not important) and many more . Against the background of these Games what was Egosoft, looked very weak and if they waited to release these games then it was a complete failure, and he managed to grab denyuzhku(including mine). All this he know IMHO.

K
Konstantinum 27.05.20

and 3rd person is possible?

l
lameridze 27.05.20

Koji_
Lol SC is a simulator Hangar no more pokrayney least at this moment, but seamless space there even a question... the Elite one, the teaser videos which geypleya steel pennies all scripts and rendering. So that they are better than the Xr only in your wet dreams, in realization of the fact they may be even more fecal emissions. And there is no need to sing that they do OLDSKOOLS and they promised all the chocolate, it is self-deception! Yes, the Xr is far from ideal, but with patches and mods it will catch up to hrabalova state, and these crafts will be released in 2014-2015, so let's not get ahead of ourselves and compare them with what's not even something that has not happened, but to be on the stage of a concept, lol.

s
solus. 27.05.20

lameridze
Despite the very irritated and peremptory tone of Your message, I will note that the essence of Your objection boils down to the juxtaposition of desires and expectations on the success of the project SC and Elite are not any real advantages released the game X-Rebirth, but only Your own desires and expectations with respect to possible (that's the key word) patches and future (and not become a reality and are nothing guaranteed) improvements and corrections to the masses of eligible schools X-Rebirth. You contradict yourself when, on the one hand, calling not to get ahead of myself, and with another - to justify the failure of launch X-Rebirth their fantasies and expectations for the future patches. What will happen in the future - no one knows. But from real facts, we already have spoiled the game. Whether they are corrupt SC and Elite is not yet known. But Egosoft your miscarriage has already done. And the premature birth of this child will long be felt by all who will in him to try to play. How much time and patches required to allow the TC to X3 playable species? This polishing will give X-Rebirth, time to leave all its competitors. And grind whether its in the proper form - no one yet knows. Including those who really want to indulge in wishful thinking. Let us evaluate only the facts and not our hope for the best. From the facts we have X3 TC&AP that you can play and replay. And while nothing more. If someone wants to be a free beta tester (or, worse, a beta tester who pays their hard-earned money for the right debugging) - it is a personal choice.

l
lameridze 27.05.20

solus.causa

I have nothing and with nothing to compare, I think from my post it should be clear as day. I just said that to compare the teaser videos and the simulator Hangar with the already released product and say whatever is cool and what is now the Xr shit compared to THEM is apsurd. To write nonsense about the fact that there will be patches too apsurd, and fashion, modit has now, it certainly is confined to trivial change textures, but they already have it of. the forum can see. I did not describe any wet desires or hopes, I only wrote the facts, based on the information available... And do not think that I am advocating Xr and happy with the company which released such a raw product, this in principle and wrote to playable condition because right now to play this simulator is not something that is impossible, but simply unpleasant. To believe that the game will leave this as stupid as it is foolish to hope that the game(any of them) will be released without bugs. I do not remember that in the past 5 years has released at least one polished draft starting with the fans to throw out crude game of Bethesda(because I know all of the finished fans) to the titans tipo Slizzard who remember the start Diaby? What I'm getting at, and the fact that it is not necessary to put on the product a cross with his sabioneta and moisture. These criteria are present in all the games releasing now and each time have all the tears bunch about this...

B
Baxmep 27.05.20

the game is more similar to curve to the console port, a minimum of buttons and simple as a brick control and buttons hell will be more convenient, the series wasted the trip...

s
solus. 27.05.20

Baxmep
Basic knowledge of English will make sure that the version of curve clone console - more than just a guess. Here it is given a good analysis with proof in form of screenshots and resources are quite distinct arguments. Brief: we were sold an outdated hack, initially focused as a toy for consolers. And wait until it turns into a full-fledged PC-the game will have sooo long ;)

s
solus. 27.05.20

lameridze
...don't bet on the product of the cross because of his sabioneta and moisture. These criteria are now manufactured in all games...

No need to juggle - not at all. Plenty of examples to the contrary, when the games the AAA level with the release was of sufficient stability and not interfere with play immediately after purchase (did not cause a protective reflex in the furnace!). Last Fallout, Mass Effects, Skyrim - they were all playable from the start. Do not confuse integrations games fans under the vision of a incompleteness of the alpha version of. Yes, all games somehow get patches, but not all require them to somehow play from the start without many problems (in other words - not every game follows the fate of the Stalker clear Sky). Once again you distort the facts and wishful thinking. In this style to debate no desire - do You remember only what you want to remember.

M
Mr.Freeman 27.05.20

solus.causa
Is to accept. The root cause is that people pay money...and get the same problem. No matter will be the patches or not. It's like a showroom to buy a new car, and then it turns out that it is not enough... well, at least the generator.... in response you say - I'm SORRY, man...GENERATORS FOR THIS MODEL YET.... well, this is figuratively speaking

s
solus. 27.05.20

On Metacritic user rating: 3.6 (out of 10)

M
Mr.Freeman 27.05.20

Oh right.....in the first post the dude says that the game is not ready for sale, in fact raw.... In fact, the people sold beta under the guise of release, and as all were looking forward to this game and not one year, then immediately put the money out. And about performance testing, then there is finally a mystic. They, of course, drove on a particular machine on which the game worked well. How so...the reviews.. on some computers the game runs without crashing at all...but on the other solid glitches, crash and so on. In technical terms, it seems to me that udalilis very little attention to coding it to be compatible with the GPU, because in addition to the main code have to be code to implement full capabilities of the video processors( this is assuming that the developers have nacelles for great success and sharashit snippets of code in asm and pure C). Or they finally simplified the task for themselves, put up for sale a known-buggy product, with the hope to Abraham of complaints about certain glitches to be able to know how to dance. That is, I mean, they're behind the doors of his Studio were not able to create before the end of stable and quality game.. Well this is purely my, shall we say, vague opinion....guess))

A
Aleksandr Kotin 27.05.20

All of course beautiful, awesome, scenery is certainly good, and see that the whole environment alive.
But what I was surprised is the similarity of one game. Yes, Yes, in fact this is a different game, but still, why is a lapped with the Forerunner ?
I can certainly blunt, but the similarities, however, but there. Except of course that here we current in space Yes, the stations jump and climb ventilation as Gordon Freeman. And we loose where we want, and to eat, then anyone can.
But it is not strange that this and that other game. I personally liked both, even despite their difference in age.

M
Mr.Freeman 27.05.20

Alexander Kotin
Beauty, beauty... but that's the beauty of the people can not fully enjoy because of the glitches. Hardcore comp can lose to a weaker configuration, performance... paradox

s
solus. 27.05.20

Mr.Freemаn
They, of course, drove on a particular machine on which the game worked well.
Was, by the way, I have a similar version. I may be wrong, but impressions - the game is not friendly with AMD processors (and graphics cards middle level). Anyway, on my setup, the FPS almost never drops below 30 (I think this is a playable level, although, of course, for this type of games, it should be higher in my config, where the crisis-3 played on ultra settings). i7-3770, GTX770

M
Mr.Freeman 27.05.20

Easily... and to the software product are good friends with all the iron, then need to write tons of code. Or...OR... they tried to pollinate producers of iron to people stumbling, wiping away tears, ran to upgrade -- The version here may be the greatest variety. The trouble is, all that money to pay for IT. If it was some kind of free test the pinwheel for an hour...then the question would not be, but for the money that... ehhhhhh

S
SweetTooth 27.05.20

join unsubscribing above, one of the ships can be forgiven only with adequate elaboration. and then twist a head can not, the animation dock no ..... crap in General

M
Mr.Freeman 27.05.20

SweetTooth
AHAAAAA... and it's for all THAT!!!!! that the game took 7 years....SEVEN YEARS!!!!!!

s
solus. 27.05.20

Oddly enough - X-universe from this epic fail can still win. It is no secret that X3 in all its versions was too high entry threshold for a new (unknown to this world) people. X-Rebirth was meant to attract a new audience who wanted, but could not overcome the difficulties of settling in the world X3. I am sure that there are many beginners, who enjoy this world and will be able to join the ranks of pilots X3 Terran Conflict and other versions - multi-language interface, well-functioning and well-made.

We assume X-Rebirth display case, which holds time-tested real edible products ;)