3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Redzoner 27.05.20 10:40 pm

Impressions from the full game (X Rebirth)

Let us lads, from all a game? In comparison better than the last part? The graphics?
131 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Freeman 27.05.20

If you do not clinging to the words, as they say, then XR may be nothing... just again!!! 7 years they did not have enough to make a quality release. Something's not right.... Hah... it reminds me of the story with another game.. this is Trainz Simulator (train SIM) no matter How powerful was not iron.... there life logs, loading and hangs. The point was that rendering for large runs, the CPU, power, graphics cards are not involved at all!!!! And such glitches are still there. Egosoft is so carelessly treated code?

K
Konstantinum 27.05.20

not worth buying?

A
AlekseyHom 27.05.20

In any case. Better buy AU 4.

K
Konstantinum 27.05.20

AlekseyHom
AC polyube!!!

M
Maklline66 27.05.20

Damn, I do not grafodrocher, and gladly pass still of serious Sam(HD and those older), but such terrible graphics in these brakes... better to wait another month, until at least optimize tweak, and maybe a couple graphic mods come out.

M
Mr.Freeman 27.05.20

So...time for me to unsubscribe to you about the XR.))) I had tried on my conference performance is excellent with full high. Now to the point. Of course YES! For 2013 such textures as the back yard))) ship - this is unacceptable..BUT! I'm a fan of the old games...well, like Half-Life 1, Quake 2-3, and a similar, strange as it was, to me these nasty texture, so to say, the picture is not spoil. Annoying cockpit that covers a good half of the review, not very user-friendly menu, etc. in Short, guys... the game you have to get used to and to try to Wade through it for the first time.... can be arguing. In addition to the XR I was able to run the joystick (a steering wheel) Logitech Freedom 2.4 gaming keyboard Logitech G13

Z
Zer Ael 27.05.20

the XS than in the game to do. On the one hand, the campaign is ruined by the need to land on stations and obsessive training. On the other, free play does not put the player objectives - ship-one.

For the researcher and lover of space landscapes, of course, space :) and this toil the third day.

R
Roman Niko21 27.05.20

I like it, I just anglitski shprehaet so just play)))))

d
djjack 27.05.20

Did pre-order, today only set, when AC4 was.

Played 10 minutes, vpechtleniya the following:
1. It would be better never doing walking around the ship than such misery 2001, the first year, pluck the eyes, damn it, as, however, and the character models;
2. The fonts smaller it was impossible to make, I wonder? Played in 1920*1200 and looked like in 4K play. To increase like, cut down because;
3. The ubiquitous Tits for shkoloty has reached here, even pathetic and in no way inappropriate nor suit, nor complexion, nor to the same target audience, but made it.

In General, look at the schedule and see no progress, I think it is worse than it was in the Reunion, when I each new sector scrinis screen savers for Desk; his eyes watered and tired of flowers and soap for 10 minutes so as not tired in AC4 5 days 6-8 hours a day.

Will see what happens next, but while money is a pity, I feel that I will return again to the Elite...

d
djjack 27.05.20

Walked around the station and removed this absurdity, a nightmare, damn it, although I do not grafodrocher and play daily in Desktop Dungeons, but it's just disgusting to watch...

Yes, I will add: this misery I have and manages on the maximum lag at a time like AC4 and АРМА3 on high fly to 45ФПС.

R. I. P.

K
Koji_ 27.05.20

lameridze

if X Rebirth was such a schedule at the stations and the interiors on ships like Star Citizen proof: they would forgive many flaws , and I personally see disregard for the user , such as fans and so buy and young people we will attract arcade , a joystick and gonochki on pseudo tracks.
At the moment I don't like what happened, I took my freedom among the stars and instead thrust into one ship with the ability to walk through the ugly to hold and less ugly stations are the same as the clones all in wild jostling in the system cluttered with huge stations and highways which functionality priblijaetsa to the Elevator

M
Mr.Freeman 27.05.20

Well, then you have one option - to WAIT for STAR CITIZEN!!!!!!!!!! Wait, hope, trust... and remember blessed is he who believes!!! I'll be in Rebirth to play

G
Ghost10 27.05.20

I can say only one thing - the game is FULL of G..... Played all the previous X Universes, worse than this was not. Management curve, the interface is not better. And even at the time of the game is very crude, some information is not displayed. The patches come out almost every day, and on the translation and say nothing: no voice, but the subtitles translated into 50% if not less. In short, after purchasing a license very sorry that bought it!

M
MunchkiN 616 27.05.20

poigral
sense of freedom there. the genre has not moved for 15 years no etu.
the location is a large room painted with planets and asteroids. and so we have not lost the need to fly in snotty green corridors. what is even more depressing sense of space.
there is no speedometer. I'm not saying that no Tangata nose trim function of the acceleration and different space orientation in space. tet speedometer that is on the bike. in place of this that Kaya is the line that shows back and forth. not acceleration vector namely forward backward like a steam engine.
there is no orientation in space. there is a map which shows that clear. if you fly far enough you might not find where there was a base. and I have to navigate by the sun yeah.
and we're going by the way a very space velocity. when *accelerating we are moving around 2000 km per hour. in huvecs planes fly faster. visibility at max about 40-50km distance between stations somewhere 100-200 km away. all the stations hang in the same horizontal plane.
and so-and-so physics - that will drain when you boost endurance ship those out of breath and he can't fly with the same acceleration. even those can be assumed that the ship's ion engines and samokonasana inertia. but where is the inertia from the vector acceleration is not clear. and you want so go and make someone Orthodox Newtonian physics.
if I'm playing a space simulator I do not expect to see. expect in the feces of-duty but don't expect to tractor simulator.
there is a fairly sophisticated system of trade and guilds, which I shkolnicah could not master it on the fly. a challenging game then.
you can go to the toilet at the station this is a definite +. however, the expected locations for the station are the same and differ only in the device rooms. and the same so that the garbage lying in the same places. yet there is ventilation but as they sit I something do not understand. and there you can go and rummage through the lockers. and there is such a policeman and looks like gg now loans suits and other crap. after 10 stations to go anywhere does not want. all NPCs glued tightly. their places of accumulation and no movement. from what it looks very empty. however it was clear from the videos.
let us steer crooked pot (which is full to get up from the chair and go make a Cup of tea impossible). sitting next to such a purely Bavarian Frau and jmackay on the computer. no auto firing no navigation from it do not wait.
ship like can not be changed. although there is a scoreboard where it is drawn so that hope as if all the same there.
however, I will give one of the big floating ships is very unlikely. those upravlen we something like the Shuttle.
grafon - beautiful crawling shadows around the cabin. that's all. soap asteroids pixel shade from the stations. however, the flow of cars and other mass looks nice. detailing also still not bad. you can even see the Christmas tree under the dome.
pleasant landed on some ship came out. and he continues to sail and it is crawling shadows when he turns. only there's nowhere to go. flew into his bowels tried to blow up from the inside - out.
separately should be said about the moronic management.
======
in short it is bad. it is not a SIM. it's not an RPG. this is not a planetarium. it is rather an economic strategy if take - bring that strategy. not one genre to the end of the ood level is not developed - so no fish is not meat. while it is damp and there is no translation.
Yes, and I wanted to sleep.
any dynamics.

M
MunchkiN 616 27.05.20

video for Star Citizen from Koji_
I'm dreaming of crangan 3.

E
Evgen-N-S 27.05.20

From the game in shock. How this shit could DEVELOP seven years. The feeling that wrote a programm for a half year high. In shock from all of the above in the reviews. But why no one said about bad cartoon colorful space, it is unclear where taken in the vacuum of the fog. If they were referring to space nebula, they are huge. Significantly more of the solar system. And here as if the colorful clouds fly. And the cockpit which closes the bottom of the screen and not functional, no buttons or menus.
Games X series was distinguished by the diversity of choice and unlimited freedom of action. Fly what you want, shoot what you want. Manage multiple diverse ships. Some are fighting. other trading, the third space exploration. A lot of equipment and different commands for ships. And realistic beautiful space, beautiful planets and stations.Earth stations in X3 TC is much more beautiful and realistic.
No physics at all. When doing at breakneck speed crashed into the station, and nothing. With the ship all right.I think in this situation the pilot would have smeared on the windshield, even if the ship survived.
One thing I will say - this is not game of the series X. This is concocted in haste is garbage. But before he could create masterpieces Scammers from Egosoft we stupidly parted with the money. It's a shame not for the money, and over the years expectations.

X
Xmax1234 27.05.20

Evgen-N-S
Well, firstly is the game in the second to fly in space need shields (2 mm stone in space while moving at least 100 m/s penetrates 8 inches of steel), dampers inertia (away from movement the vacuum provides 3 times more load than in the atmosphere), and let's not forget about the strength of the structure ( how does it warships).
But otherwise completely agree with you.

E
Evgen-N-S 27.05.20

Xmax1234
you played X3. there ships are not as durable
but the explanation bespontovye game
http://x-rebirth.ru/forum/message.php?mid=1312

S
SuperKiller 27.05.20

Evgen-N-S
By the way the guy's right, not even thought about it, but the facts really on the person.

Z
Zhasl 27.05.20

Feeling that the Germans were sitting 3 years without a case ,(for it's time biovar released igralci ME3 And DA2 ) in the end, the game was made for a record 3 months from Hawai a cloud of bugs and jambs of a Beech beat thumbs .I'm from the Germans did not expect because they are distsiplinirovanny people, in the end, everything is so carelessly done that no words .and uncomfortable diagnostic interface(at least the cockpit is) but the whole game has to go on the rusty trough which half the system is not working it's Like driving on the Pelvis 2106 2150,no choice ( but nothing in six months for modders to solve this problem the benefit of the same game engine)