3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Redzoner 27.05.20 10:40 pm

Impressions from the full game (X Rebirth)

Let us lads, from all a game? In comparison better than the last part? The graphics?
131 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ioannn 27.05.20

Smoke1979
No, I have nothing against the great heap)))). But in fact if the game will improve with patches, translations (very hope so)))))) in principle, all very nice. Boxes are scattered about everywhere and dull interior))))), well, there are downsides, Yes, but judge for yourself, it's not you, mass effect)). The idea is that XS remains the same XS, just a little added, that is to say the effect of presence).
And with the optimization of the guys are too pumped up, but, I noticed that fashionable right now, crude game on the market to throw her another six months to Refine and finalize.

N
Natanil 27.05.20

the people disagree. waiting for X Rebirth, Rebirth. some patch 2,0 commercials
PS that you love her (the universe series), but you betray

G
GoddemChik 27.05.20

Another hour of play...was hoping maybe all is not as it seemed for the first 3 hours. Nonet all the same crap,I even campaign there does not need free play that's what I wanted,eh .

PS Honestly say FTL is more space than that . Sad.

R
Razorblade90 27.05.20

2 hours pogamal, the horror when I found out what a wretched boat to fly.... I almost pulled the cord or pushed the glass.... but this is nonsense!! i5-3570к+8GB RAM+гтх560 lags current on ultra with antialiasing 8x, so that the optimization no complaints.
do not understand how to trade... the kind of garbage the interface is confusing, ugly.
not pleased at all better in the X3 spire...

K
Koji_ 27.05.20

the first impression about the game stupid arcade game spaceship one, the creators gave the fans of the series for the sake of attracting shkoloty

S
Stealth123 27.05.20

1. sloppy management
2. clumsy interface
3. sloppy optimization (personally I have the difference between highest and lowest is almost there)
4. the dialog wheel Ala mass effect and hard to read font
5. one ship in the entire game
6. automatic correction of position in space (generally killed, to be honest)
7. no manual docking (for me personally it is a minus, the first few times out of habit tried to fly into the hangar, but are at a loss fought about it.)
8. crude translation (though it is correct, but the first impression spoiled)
9. boxes at the stations (it is not clear why, and why)
10. the lack of Suva (instead of it kind of quickly ending crap)
From the pros can note the beautiful views and the system of highways
So I will go, for good, for health, back in X3TC, restore hub.

s
solus. 27.05.20

Execution (design) I would like to note that the greatest disharmony between the incredibly rich colorful and violent life in space and shabby interiors, populated by ugly dolls with wooden faces - inside the stations. Especially deliver scattered here and there drawers and cabinets with a neutral product, which can be set directly under the noses of the guards or owners (as the situation) of these lockers. Why this was done? Why it was done this way?? Dialogues with these dolls - top of the ugliness of the interface and the nonsense in the content. I am 100% sure that Egosoft have seen that produces the product in a very raw form. Therefore, a cynicism towards consumers reached an extreme point: People shavaet!

By the way, apparently has done. I see in some reviews that people desperately forces himself grimaces in disgust, frowns, but continues bravely, to eat a cactus. Some of this misery even liked the unsurpassed beauty of graphics and interest gameplay. About the first do not want to write, because there is nothing. Second is not found at all.

s
solus. 27.05.20

After. A few words on the technical side. Played on i7-3770, GTX-770, 8gb ram, 1080p monitor (all graphics settings on max), win7-64. FPS was not measured, because the speed was always quite playable. About the stability - not flew never (a couple of hours of the game).

However, the game graphics expected more. What is particularly upsetting is the ugliness of the faces and models of the people and the wretchedness of interior decoration in comparison with the ostentatious and deliberate study of the external world of space ships, stations, etc. of space objects. Yes, I know it's the cosmos. But really hard to notice that when the player goes from the bridge to the station - it gets a completely different world, almost eight-graphics of the last century? Chopped ugly faces (including the face of the pilot-partner), terrible posture and plastic, flat and poor on the details of the interior - constitute a dissonance with what is happening outside the walls of the station that creates the impression of two different games. Want to combine genres? Pull several times more criteria than a single. Can not pull - do not handle. A spoon of tar spoils a barrel of honey. And those spoons in the X universe - quite a lot.

a
agito0078 27.05.20

so I do not ponel real 1 ship in the entire game ? and supposedly it does not change ?

s
sokl1313 27.05.20

Hello! Write a purely subjective opinion on the game! Bought it yesterday through steam for 799р and to be honest sitting in Acher! Guys this is not a game it's just full naeba......., which reminds me with the game LADA RACING CLUB ( or something like this)! Graphics by 2, and slows terribly even in the least, about the gameplay I can't say anything because I'm two hours did not understand what they need to do, the atmosphere just 0 the game not broadcast glubinoi amount of space! Generally it's just tough! My personal advice - if you want to play it first, download from torrents, don't waste her 799р not in any way!

S
Syahou Dun 27.05.20

How much snot that poured out an ocean
Firstly is the game from Egosoft, which in itself means that optimization at the start will not be still state of the developers is small and the work they are doing Titanic, and it is not necessary here to remember your shit-the game FTL.
Second of all, the game runs and even crashes sometimes no brakes - and all this after releases battles and cold - where the first still crashes every 2 minutes and getting worse, and the second asks two titans.
Thirdly, gentlemen, this is actually the only space after X3: Albion Prelude, the only remaining representative of its genre. Thank Egosoft, thank you Deep Silver!

v
vesl12 27.05.20

Tell me, does the game not even the possibility to rotate the camera in the cockpit (as if around)?. All periglacial and nenashel. Despite the fact that when zahodish in the cockpit and sadishsya in its place, you can see that the cockpit is fully traced, what then makes sense to limit the visibility?

N
NEET 27.05.20

in Cosmote is good but the stations full atas schedule mid-2005-x if not worse.

M
MunchkiN 616 27.05.20

play
I see there is only 1 ship
not one cabin on 1 ship
and empty locations
and this is very bad
strongly thinking about buying.

R
Rin Shirayuki 27.05.20

vesl12
Well, if hands from the ass of developers, there's nothing to be done, it is useless to look for logic, and logic is MB in the hands from the backside, and that's all, for the most part now games do, just to make some money, and so they POF did malomalski and all the greedy lot, one figure

v
vesl12 27.05.20

T. Lee, Mikaxx
Yeah, sorry. I was hoping that I just haven't figured out, it turns out even such trifles are not present, although still quite useful, for even in the side can not see without changing the rate of movement of the ship. And somehow not to myself when in such heaped the cabin even look around can't.

D
Demof 27.05.20

Always been a fan of the series. Game waited a long time, waited, read the reviews, sat down and thought, I decided that might not be so bad, could not Egosoft that's something, well bought. First impressions of the game, fucking beautiful scenery! Wow! Second, so where is the button to look at the ship from the outside! Third what the hell are vague management why use keys Q and E, the ship always returns to the same position, what nonsense!. Fourth, AHHH damn it monster get off my ship! Universe, sector, highway, HIGHWAYS! WHAT HIGHWAY do not I do not mind if there was a highway on the type of acceleration gate in EVE there is at least logical and way on the highway straight, not smart, and squiggles that are contrary to, the hell with it with physics, but the logic of why torment! Moving across sectors was not very comfortable samujana and confusing for the most part. Veterans ohreneli from these innovations, even beginners completely lost what to do. Anyway this is the first rule WORKS, don'T TOUCH! A feature of the series has always been the opportunity to fly a variety of ships to choose the comfort mode of the game which is completely outdated! Oh no here you have one trough, called skunk (feyspalm.JPG) on all other ships can peoplesofts! They look really chic! This is what kind of principle the strip club, see, and hands do not touch! In General, writing can continue long, long and long but I won't. From all you can just do a brief conclusion, the Bike is broken, leaving only the landscapes. And Oh how the fact that fans of the series are in this play, although it may be heaps of patches the game will fix and redo the skeletons? See!

N
Nalex 27.05.20

Congratulations! the game received a rating of 4.3/10! The worst of the recent releases of AAA.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/2870/discussions/0/6488..
Yeah this shit and I haven't seen. Sorry but delete the fuck!

a
agito0078 27.05.20

and so the Lord after reading and realizing that all that I hoped and waited trampled poured gasoline and burned . in General I deprese because waiting for that asasinov that it very much on both all in vain well, Ian will be waiting Planetary Annihilation if it does not meet the expectations I have come full BEZYSHODNOSTI

D
D.Artist 27.05.20

Oh shit, well not bought, and the success was 90% sure...
sadness, probably will have to put X3 again, there but not
many worse, but optimization is gorgeous =/