3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Revival 15.10.19 03:21 am

Optimization of Gothic III v5 (Gothic 3)

Last topic
242 Comments
Sort by:
y
ycuken 01 15.10.19

my brother was vidyuhi гф5700 and 1 gig of RAM and it played.

R
Radislav 15.10.19

I went the entire game on this hardware
AMD Sempron(tm) 2400+ 1.67 GHz
512 MB OF RAM
GeForce FX 5500
In some places not at all inhibited,in temples and caves.The most inhibited in the cities.)and iron I did.

J
John West 15.10.19

5. Download the hotfix dialogues for him(991кб)
webdrive.reborn.ru/Dimus/Gothic_3/G3_Community_Patch_1.6.4b_Russian_Update.exe
There is a file size 317 MB! You do not mistake?!

I have this problem:
Not running antialiasing (where to turn - not found), and draw the horizon a little too close. Annoying... Changing trees, the grass appears...

HD4850 512 Mb
Athlon 64 X2 5600+
2x2 Gb DDR2-800

K
Karuy 15.10.19

Finally changed vidyahu!!!
just tell me what to change
percent on dvuhjadernyh (costs me 3.00 )
or RAM s 1024Mb and a half

all thanks in advance
GOTHIC IS THE BEST!!!

G
GTAman 15.10.19

just tell me what to change

I would have taken the gig operatives.

Not running smoothing

The engine of Gothic 3 does not support antialiasing, but it can try to turn forced in the Catalyst Control Center.

g
guzz 15.10.19

>The engine of Gothic 3 does not support antialiasing, but it can try to turn forced in the Catalyst Control Center.
Yes, everything he supports.Using CCC antialiasing does not enable.Smoothing works only on Nvidia cards.In patch 1.7 will work at all.

G
GTAman 15.10.19

Yes, everything he supports.

And developed purely for fun somewhere stashed it setting in the options?

Smoothing works only on Nvidia cards.In patch 1.7 will work at all.

This means that nifiga he does not support antialiasing. NVIDIA generally interesting song. In tests it loses to ATI (and much), but as soon as it comes to games, then a miracle happens. A wine throughout TWIMTBP'nuty developed.

g
guzz 15.10.19

>And developed purely for fun somewhere stashed it setting in the options?
No, they purely did not have time to turn it on but like to finish the game.
>This means that nifiga he does not support antialiasing. NVIDIA generally interesting song. In tests it loses to ATI (and much), but as soon as it comes to games, then a miracle happens. A wine throughout TWIMTBP'nuty developed.
The fact that the smoothing only works on Nvidia cards does not mean that the engine itself does not support it.
Principle possible and on the ATI to include in versions prior to 1.5, looks like it will buggy the sky and disappear, the texture of the water.

B
Burnoutman 15.10.19

Please tell me on my computer Athlon64 4400+X2 DDR2 800 2x2gb GeForce9800gtx+ 512mb Vista 64 bit Gothic gives the current 3 FPS, what is this for f* # K? On an old computer with 2GB of Opera and vidyuhi 8600 GTS256mb was normal???
When you install the game it complains that I have little space(read FAQ
place it is not enough for system drive), but I have on the disk: 2.60 GB free, is that enough for her?

g
guzz 15.10.19

Burnoutman
2.6 GB her train her a little, installed patch 1.6 weighs ~3.2 GB.
The brakes on x64 systems treated by removal of the font file Gothic3.ttf from the folder, and the folder with the fonts.

B
Burnoutman 15.10.19

guzz
on the disk where I want to put the game places дофига70гб, but diskes, that is, the system is only 2.6 GB. When you install Gothic swears that she is not enough space.

g
guzz 15.10.19

And when installing click Browse and select the disk for installation hard?

B
Burnoutman 15.10.19

guzz
what am I, stupid? I explain to you!!! I'm starting to put the Gothic on the drive F(it I 70гигов), but the Gothic complains that her little space!!!!!!! So why it complains if the space is a whole bunch??!!!
In the FAQ wrote that she could complain because she doesn't have enough space on the system drive (with WINDOWS that is).
But I have it installed only buggy very much!! So I ask why she I have may be due to the fact that it lacks a location on the disk?????!!!!
I will EXPLAIN again: I install Gothic on disk F(70гб-I have it all the games are), and on the drive with Windows(C) I do not put games!

g
guzz 15.10.19

Burnoutman
File Gothic3.ttf deleted?

B
Burnoutman 15.10.19

yet, I'm just at work right now.

B
Burnoutman 15.10.19

guzz
removing fonts does nothing(((I have freed disk space With the game started working, but still buggy(I have Crysis on maximum without antialiasing of course, works better). BUT!! There is a new problem I have not shown half of the subjects of the game world! Tables, benches, bookcases, chests disappeared or otbrazhajutsja white or red!! Books weigh in the air, the torch in the torches burning in the air as the torches themselves are not visible!!! Damn thread who knows how to deal with it???

g
guzz 15.10.19

Burnoutman
Never with such did not face, I have the game just flies.
Look here - http://www.myrtana.ru/g3/faq#ch1_1 maybe something will help.

B
Burnoutman 15.10.19

guzz
there is no solution to your problem my(((((( but thanks anyway

[
[Robots] 15.10.19

How to make the game smaller swaps? I certainly understand that without this in any way,but not 4-5 times per minute the same!

S
Shifroval 15.10.19

Put the patch 1.7 and if Windows 64-bit, remove the font Gothic3.ttf in the folder of the game.
Well optimized system, of course.