3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Revival 15.10.19 03:21 am

Optimization of Gothic III v5 (Gothic 3)

Last topic
242 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanly II 15.10.19

The brakes are mega-scary. Try to understand the above. And if quite briefly as first, second, third and fourth - what you need to do (1.2.3.4). I have a Radeon 9000 (if not mistaken) 1024 operative, cores don't remember Windows XP.
What patches. If anything, tell me where it is written. ETOGES to read everything dies...

S
Shifroval 15.10.19

1. Demolition G3 to hell, even the folder. Saves throw it in a secluded place, then check out.
2. Clean the registry, if there is anything, no - forget it.
3. Put G3 from scratch.
4. Download patch 1.6.4 from here(80m)
http://odin.worldofgothic.ru/files/gothic_3_community_patch_v1.6.4b_mega.exe
5. Download the hotfix dialogues for him(991кб)
http://webdrive.reborn.ru/Dimus/Gothic_3/G3_Community_Patch_1.6.4b_Russian_Update.exe
6. Apply my manual with ICE Affinity.

The nuclear percent can be found in the device Manager.
If there's a section of their Processors 2pcs - so all is good. If one means you are not mnogodenek.

S
Stanly II 15.10.19

Thank You Very Much. I do the same on more than one core. Already downloaded the manual... :)

s
s063r 15.10.19

The instructions Shifroval'and add - put the Nvidia drivers 180 ( for geforcev natural-no), the swap file don't forget, and configuring inifile you can take in before.the subject at Junior'a

s
s063r 15.10.19

Shifroval
D:\Games\G3\Gothic3.exe -CONNECT-Lan
It is prescribed in the label of a program, now when it helps to include via this shortcut saves no

S
Shifroval 15.10.19

No? As the tag? о0_О
Heh, you're not writing :)))

You need the label to write
D:\Games\G3\ICEAffinity.exe -CONNECT-LAN Gothic3.exe

PS also write Quotes.

s
s063r 15.10.19

If I write what you said, there is a run button, click it, POPs up a window where you press OK and Gotha will NILESAT

S
Shifroval 15.10.19

Yes? So do not write there.
No perform should not be.

In the shortcut properties in the graph Object to copy it
D:\Games\G3\ICEAffinity.exe -CONNECT-LAN Gothic3.exe

And he ICEAffinity.exe in the folder it lies?
He should be in the folder gothic3.exe if the path you have for him
D:\Games\G3\ICEAffinity.exe
then write the correct.

S
Stanly II 15.10.19

I sdelal. Works perfectly. But, the exe file more this app does not start. Only once. And then gives an error gothic.exe and requires to close the application. So. I have two cores.

S
Shifroval 15.10.19

Weird...this weekend he will try then.

And while it is possible to use a method with a CPU-Control'th...
With him will be the same. One minus - you need either it in the startup to hang, or every time for G3 launch.

s
s063r 15.10.19

What. ini he uses and for what system?

b
burberry123 15.10.19

And in Control when Cpu 4 cores need to put 3+4 ? Or both ?

Do not - expose the process of Gothic on all 4 cores , all the same, the swap is , though a bit less steel constantly freezes for 1-2 seconds . How to shed ?

S
Shifroval 15.10.19

Patch 1.6 is?
The system is not 64 bit?

In General, the 4 core units in games of percent on 20-25% worse than core 2, because approximately 95% of the games can not 4 cores to work.
G3 can only with two. And most of the games still under 1 core written. And they even nablyudaya 3 kernel - no sense...

b
burberry123 15.10.19

Shifroval - I have Vista SP1 x64 . Memory 4 gig , top DDR3, fast shorter . The system is clean , cheerful and firewood are all hunky-Dory. Hmm , so just stupid to roam the grass to collect the game. Only hope remains that Gothic 4 will not be like this.

Patch 1.6 is. By the way - and if you started the game to 1.6 then install 1.7 it is necessary to start a new game or continue ?

S
Shifroval 15.10.19

64 bit? And Vista besides...it's not the best choice. Well, okay.
Delete from the game folder the font is Gothic3.ttf and you will have happiness :))

And DDR3 is only 2-3% faster ддр2, nothing $ spent...
And with the acceleration then the problem may be, percents may not understand memory.

After 1.7 I will say that probably, even most likely it will be that you will need to start from the beginning, because the number of changes is huge, and old saves will simply fail.

Gothic 4 will not. RIP. Wait Arcania.

s
s.a.n.c.h.i.k. 15.10.19

here is a pancake,I in Gothic sagging FPS to zero very annoying!
this confer-
intel core2 duo E4500(2.20)
ati radeon hd 4850
2 GB of RAM
64x Vista(before stood XP 32-th DIFFERENCE of 0!)
please throw me YESNIC!!!!!!
and where it to throw?

R
Radislav 15.10.19

And Gothic 3 can be played on:
AMD Sempron(tm) 2400+ 1.67 GHz
512 MB OF RAM
GeForce FX 5500
And not too slow?

a
alarich 15.10.19

Opera is too little(should be at least 1 but your все3гб percent),video card sucks you should at least 7600GT
R. S. if you can sell your hardware and buy a new I like at the time of release готы3 also had семп2400+768озу+ати9600продал all for almost nothing and bought a new iron
strange questions you ask a 2009god, and you want to play at this mastodon

y
ycuken 01 15.10.19

I percent: AMD 3800; 2.4 GHz. vidyuhi BUILT-in nVidia nF6100 1.5 GB of RAM. And like anything, almost no brakes.

a
alarich 15.10.19

QWERTY
it is doubtful percent pull down(Kesha but even so little),Opera - will brake NA1,5гигах,integrated video is not for Goths is by far играть800на600