3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serega1121 17.10.19 03:55 am

Impressions of the game (A Plague Tale: Innocence)

Share their views and impressions on the game.
116 Comments
Sort by:
B
BOBO1991 17.10.19

Bomba!

T
The_apathy 17.10.19

Game spring or, more likely, first half of the year. Very cool.

s
sergo2k 17.10.19

Game about the middle ages is not for me - I even Witcher will not do. And then just as smeared with honey - I sat down to play and can't stop. The main schedule. If you remove the configuration file all the soap and filters, the picture is stunning. But even 2080ti had a little play around with the settings in the game to get the convincing 4k 60fps without a problem. Warm card to 81 degrees. Missions, no bugs at all. The English voice acting is good. The dialogue convincing. Played 3-4 hours. Impressed!

T
The_apathy 17.10.19

The sound is just top. Atmosphere is off the charts.

C
Cechov 17.10.19

The game's General theme!Downloaded the Repack went to the Church were removed and bought litsku, it's worth it) Straight hooked

A
Ashley33 17.10.19

I'm a little from all of you in shock... universal catharsis as I have, when I was a schoolgirl-Japanese feet ottochie (it was a dream)) just kidding. anyway... got here from boredom .and now it turns out that you need to download and pass? What like least?

S
Spy Hunter 17.10.19

I'm not so far, but so far I have the game and absolutely loved it. The story and setting is interesting. The graphics are excellent. Optimization too (which lately is rare). And the gameplay is quite unusual, though, and uses familiar techniques.

I
Ilya2026 17.10.19

Certainly a worthwhile project. Like story oriented games in recent times are rare. Storytelling is impressive. Well-developed characters. Great stylish picture. Great atmospheric sound. Gloom the game is not inferior the Witcher. Voltage sometimes even superior, because Amicii no swords, no elixirs, no Signs. That is the feeling of almost complete helplessness solves.

g
gekans 17.10.19

played a couple of hours , almost gray ., thought small banged .

V
Vekselberg de Wolf 17.10.19

A masterpiece, it is a pity that these games rarely go)

g
gargarot 17.10.19

The gameplay is boring, no challenge the game provides, no mysteries, nothing at all.Poor stealth and the AI. The plot is predictable, just to facepalm.
Shaw for praise out of the blue you have here I have not had been used, the game except for the graphics, praise not for that.Optimization still, but it's a plus to put taskbar.

S
Sioux123 17.10.19

Disappointed that as always, due to the multi-platform, there is no voice acting in Russian. And then talking enough.

E
Egik81 17.10.19

Good game, but the camera fails in combat mode, such as forgiving with the bosses here don't know who is more afraid of the camera or the main characters. Not yet passed, but the graphics I liked, and the sound Oh the sound. It is a pity that no Russian dubbing. This prevents especially in scenes with combat scenes, where I do not know to read or to survive. Although this budget method has long been used by publishers to increase the profitability of projects. So I play with the German voice acting so to say I remember this language when knew very well.
For patible the game would 5 - minus because of the camera in combat mode.

B
Bombardirovschik 17.10.19

What a game that Pisani? indie without gameplay? simulator walk next?

R
RestlessDreams91 17.10.19

Held a Chapter membership. So far, so good. In General, we should rejoice, because finally there was a game with an interesting plot and setting. And I don't care what someone didn't like mechanics. The game story is strong.

R
RestlessDreams91 17.10.19

gargarot
Tired of boring windowsuse these Wallpaper... They are changing, all the same thing all the time, uninteresting. Here, well, the system loads quickly. If Windows sometimes have to wait 30 seconds to boot, then everything is five seconds.

N
NightHawkreal 17.10.19

Bomber
Tomb raider on the minimum salary. )

T
The_apathy 17.10.19

I thought it was 9 out of 10, but after the latest chapters it 10 out of 10. So far, the best that I've seen in all the time. There are drawbacks, but advantages in the form of some new mechanics, story, voice acting, dialogues, graphics and music. Exceeded all my expectations, everything.

Amicia looks very touching throughout the games, all the time, empathize with her, as Eloy. One of those characters that will be remembered for a very long time.
Opponents maximally stupid, but this is not felt as a disadvantage.

T
The_apathy 17.10.19

Sioux123 wrote:
Disappointed that as always, due to the multi-platform, there is no voice acting in Russian.
And I'm glad she's gone. At least not litter clumsy translations and bad lypsinka. But damn, there's even the subtitles are often written not as spoken by the characters)

S
Sioux123 17.10.19

The_apathy
And to rejoice? The choice would be nice. You want to play your original I devices. Someone from this bad? He wouldn't impose. You can always disable it.