3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serega1121 17.10.19 03:55 am

Impressions of the game (A Plague Tale: Innocence)

Share their views and impressions on the game.
116 Comments
Sort by:
G
GoEvolvedGo 17.10.19

Russian voice would not hurt, Yes. But. But the English is just gorgeous, the voice matched the cool, we would definitely put a damper on. Would put the microphone overage actor who'd portrayed a child's voice.
The game is a 10 out of 10, he says Logvinov.

r
rambling 17.10.19

NightHawkreal
Tomb Raider.... I also wrote at the age of 12. Googling for how to read these two words. You made three mistakes.

I did not think that the game is so good. But after reading the reviews, decided for myself that definitely try.

R
Reverrius 17.10.19

Recently passed...

1349 the year. France. Edwardian war. A young girl by the name of Amicia, together with his younger brother Hugo saved from his home, which suddenly raided the Inquisition. But having escaped from the intruders, they are in even greater danger. After around a raging plague with the mass invasion of rats.

A Plague Tale: Innocence project studios Asobo Studio and publisher Focus Home Interactive, which is a story-oriented action-adventure with an emphasis on "stealth". The main weapon and salvation Amicii – a slingshot, with which she can throw like a normal stones and shells, created using various alchemical ingredients. For example, one of these shells allows you to burn fire pits, torches, etc. objects – an indispensable tool during the total rat Apocalypse! Because rats are afraid of fire, without him the main characters will not survive. However, rats are a threat only in the beginning, the further the player progresses through the story, the more rats become the "opportunity" that could be manipulated against a much more "dangerous" enemies of the people. Alas, the enemy AI leaves much to be desired. And who is interested in "stealth" with the blind and osteoprime opponents?

Unfortunately, this is not the only disadvantage of A Plague Tale: Innocence. Rats, which are, in fact, the "hallmark" of the game – in the middle of a project begin to tire. They cease to fear, you get used to them, they become such a "routine" under the feet. And finally the plot. The story begins well, moderately entertaining, but the more, the more predictable and expected moves we throw up. Towards the end of the story and it rolls down in a blatant "template" with a caricature villain.

However, not everything is so bad in A Plague Tale: Innocence. First, the game worked good the relationship between Alicia and Hugo. Secondly, there is atmospheric locations (e.g., the battlefield) and the situation (I will not spoil). The graphics, despite the "milnet" negative experiences is not a measure of cute and good for a medieval setting. Sound is also okay.

What is the result? A Plague Tale: Innocence in my personal opinion it is a contentious project in which the pros and cons, as two swarms of hostile rats, clutching each other.

6/10

M
MR_XAOC 17.10.19

I'm sad to realize it, but this game is a 10 out of 10...

I'm sad to realize that the gaming industry giants, who have money, a huge crowd of developers and maybe power,has repeatedly shit his pants, releasing the game, and the same roadmap with bugs, which promise finished, a small French indie Studio's debut game was able to release yet one of the best projects of this year's AAA level which is not afraid to experiment and to roll out the game immediately, with almost no bugs on the release...

It looks like the future for indie games, and it's time to recognize.

P
Petrov125 17.10.19

One thing I do not understand why Amicia pants run? If not for the pigtail, it could be said that this is just a normal kid

M
MR_XAOC 17.10.19

Petrov125
Because in the dress she would be on the first slide, overturned and struck his head, no?

Let her hijab to give, in such stealth is not enough!

P
Petrov125 17.10.19

MR_XAOC
Her mother in a dress and she didn't fall. And then Amicia in the game rarely ran, especially in the mountains

O
Overclock[er] 17.10.19

The game is excellent!

K
KAPRAL27 17.10.19

I hate people who are trying to make a new genre in games, vypendritsya and do not like at all. The idea of the game is good, but implemented all through one place. No understand I love games in the style of stealth. BUT I love to kill all enemies on location in stealth, instead of hiding shamefully and kill only those enemies that were allowed the game. Yes, and the puzzle here for some reason, stuck. I give the game 3 points out of 10.

N
NightHawkreal 17.10.19

Petrov125
The pants under the dress. )

B
BIG_CrasheR 17.10.19

Barely mastered this game to the end. Heralded the beginning of an interesting story, but ended with platitudes and wasted time. Less interesting until, when Ghana became Amboy gets the ability to knock helmets degano bots, and stealth the game has turned into a Rambo-shooter-RPG. Riddles isavia, bots are stupid, senseless pumping, allied NPCs, underfoot, the game is constantly frieze, enchanting-annoying stealth for a small, Washim - all on the level.
PS, who is halfway through, watch for utube. The game is bad, prohodnyak.

P
Petrov125 17.10.19

Amicia in a male outfit, small super-powered, blurry graphics, insane plot and curve the stealth. And all of it's a 10 out of 10?

p
pechenkii 17.10.19

Petrov125
Someone still doesn't know about Rashad? Now almost all games come out blurry and this soap must be removed. Would be better if instead cheats do useful things rocked.

m
metseldr 17.10.19

I liked it very much
I advise everyone to at least try
interesting gameplay reminiscent of the first 3 hours of Resident Evil 7, only here the whole game like that.
the atmosphere is reminiscent of the first half of the film the Curse of the nuns 2018
the graphics are great on ultra looks much better than Assassin's Creed Odyssey on the ultra
the atmosphere, story, all great.
it feels as though a good movie the tale of horror looked

should not perceive the game as soon as something revolutionary, a good way to set yourself up as if you are watching a good movie.
didn't expect that the game will be so good
I guess I'll remember for a long time
9 out of 10

A
Alex Kayfoviy 17.10.19

A very decent game, now going through, one can already see the case to completion. Now games what went all wrong and all wrong, and then just like a breath of fresh air, loved the game.
Spoiler

D
Divman2 17.10.19

The best game for me, no game became so in soul as this, definitely be sure to buy the game the incentive to support the developer, the more purchases the faster they will release a new part

M
Marongo 15.07.20

Recently completed, the day before yesterday, the last 8-9 chapters per day (and night) has passed (the previous head 5 months tortured). But you can't play. Impression smears, gameplay stalsby bored, after all it is not new. Still, the last Chapter (not counting epilogue) seemed pretty complicated and long compared to others (it took longer than others), some imbalance happened. Although, in General, boevka imbalance did not notice, just enough, though sometimes the last breath. Generally it's optimal to undergo 2-3 chapters a day.
Of course liked the game and landscapes (locations), and plot, though it is moderately banal. The main characters, too, the sympathy, and the secondary characters (Beatrice, Shoals, Arthur, Roderick, etc.). Small Hugo boy of course, so funny crouching in the stealth goes. Still a very charismatic villain came out, his motives are justified.
The game also shows family relationships, it's fashionable now, looking back on GoW and LoTU. For small office a good start. 8 out of 10.

S
ShadowM88 15.07.20

kostika11111111111212
you are not alone!

A
Andrey7575 15.07.20

The game is excellent, probably better than what happened in 2019, sorry couldn't pass Inquisitor, had to YouTube to watch

f
fog666666 15.07.20

Андрей7575
also not enough patience to fill it