3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serega1121 17.10.19 03:55 am

Impressions of the game (A Plague Tale: Innocence)

Share their views and impressions on the game.
116 Comments
Sort by:
T
The_apathy 17.10.19

Sioux123
Glad it's not son, son, Sinisa as in God of War in 2018 and not just a latrine, as was the case with mass effect. Choice is always good. But our voice in a very small number of games done well. From what I remember - Horizon; Zero Dawn. But it is also a widespread problem with lypsinka and irregular supply of some of the highlights, there is much less than in other projects.

N
Nikolay Smirnov 123 17.10.19

just passed this awesome game, and no matter what anyone said, but I think this is the best game of this half of the year, atmospheric, soulful, that's really close, such good games rarely come out) super) thank you)

f
fog666666 17.10.19

Nikolay Smirnov 123
I agree . bent cancer all these assassins and rajji together .

N

fog666666
although the exception is metro Exodus

f
fog666666 17.10.19

Nikolay Smirnov 123
well, rezik 2 is also not bad

c
caliskan 17.10.19

The_apathy
Captions read wrong, because the original voice - French and it was doing the subs, so there is Hugo, not Hugo for example. And there is English with an accent, and do it worse

s
serega1121 17.10.19

caliskan wrote:
Captions read wrong, because the original voice - French and it was doing the subs, so there is Hugo, not Hugo for example. And there is English with an accent, and do it worse
Sometimes the titles do not have time to read, then it helps a no knowledge of English-that-be to perceive them, and with the French generally will be trouble.
A game made with soul and love.

A
ArXangel_ann 17.10.19

The game is very beautiful and atmospheric, although easy. The enemies are dull, but the atmosphere is off the charts. Very touching shows the relationship of the brother and sister. Rats are really scary... And all the gloom of the middle ages as is, on a silver platter.

Localizers again ruined half - it is better to listen to the original, otherwise, sometimes this crap...
A simple example:
push the cart. The boy complains that he's hurting. The sister says in the original Stop talking, keep your breath (Stop talking/Stop talking. Save your breath - I. E. she cares about him and supports, though rough).
In the subtitle - Shut up. Just breathe. What type of shut your piehole, you little bastard, already got. Soapy 2 holes and Shine
Lokam someone said, what's the game about anyway? And that the dialogue with the child?
And such examples just a bunch. While this is the only real disadvantage of the game (but not developers).

S
Sparrowg 17.10.19

I liked that a lot of dialogue. The gameplay is great, reminded Hellblade. The only thing that lathers. I'll try to Tinker with configs butts tonight.

N

Sparrowg
then a friend of mine has overthrown the instructions on how to remove soap, plus put Rashad can and voila everything is super

P
Prey 17.10.19

Locke 30 fps as it is tired

B
Beirut 17.10.19

Do not share the enthusiasm, stupid corridor dilute the story and in fact there is where the game?
Plus just the atmosphere, but as in Hellblade on it does not go far.

S
Setesh 17.10.19

Passed, best game of the year so far (yet what else will be released this year, maybe better and will not be, who knows)

M
Master Ken 17.10.19

Good game, the characters are well written, they empathize, not something that traveled from Hellblade, the music on level, but the gameplay is rather weak. But the game is worthwhile, much better than most released AAA projects.

S
SaLaMeY 17.10.19

Great game for a long time so the game is not delayed, the last one was subway. This sat for two days and played until he passed.

S
Sanya 21 17.10.19

Great game, got stuck for a few hours, didn't even feel how the time flew until the light is turned off. So would gulp passed.

E
Egik81 17.10.19

These things passed. Claims to the camera in combat mode is left and I, for example, and lowered the rating to 7 game, and so it was possible to put 10 minus. For characters like dolls although the level of high and felt the good old motion capture.

T
Thorgal 17.10.19

So far only started to play it. Annoying wonky console management. For kawamichi adapted bad. For example, you can walk only with a gamepad. The keyboard is all the time a vigorous jog-trot, which of course does not fit into the game in the genre of stealth. Myltse sometimes there is even at ultra settings. Intro in General, it seems partially zablujena to create the effect of the movie. The animation is wooden. But there probably is no claims for an indie with a small budget.
The plot is nothing I can say. It is necessary to play further.

S
Sportklass 17.10.19

cool game I like, has not yet passed, minus one voice-no, you have to use the program to pause to have time to read

P
POLKOVNIK2005 17.10.19

Liked the game, are in the final story, from ammunition pumped only a sling to max, everything else stopped for a second. Play with French succos, as it is not usual, but it only decorates. What's not to like no variability, if that is not took back to back ie the plot develops in a straight line. But still passed it with pleasure.