3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serega1121 17.10.19 03:55 am

Impressions of the game (A Plague Tale: Innocence)

Share their views and impressions on the game.
116 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikolay Smirnov 123 15.07.20

Impressions of the game are cool, almost a masterpiece game, but lack of Russian voice for such a cool game

M
Magnum 500 15.07.20

And I can't cope with Vitaly, already do not have enough nerve. The game itself is pretty easy but the boss somehow unaffordable

S
Silencer777 15.07.20

Went through the game and haven't enjoyed) a Great example of how to make good games when the budget Studio limited.

S
Silencer777 15.07.20

Magnum 500
Yes, he's still a complete dickhead. I'm probably more than 10 times dead until she killed him.

P
Pekar Pegach 15.07.20

Took quite a while, even the output is not exactly all the details I remember the game I liked the gameplay though I found average, and the animation of the characters, but the story, the story fascinated me, and not by finding a cure, and the path of heroes, where it took place and how.
Well, the plot borders between history and fiction, as for me it is of the same order. That's just not explained, or I did not understand, like why the kid could control rats; why the corpse of their father was guarding the same rats, and not just eat it? It is clear that in their blood in the male line something allows you to control Kryukov(people), but what is it?
And so the question whether you paid attention when in one of the chapters, the characters in the story attend Church, which in the future will burn the Inquisition. Now, when on it are the characters, employees of the Inquisition, located in the Church library, mind you! And to say that these heretical writings you need to burn. How so? Because the type of the Church, that the Inquisition, in fact, one office - Catholic. Maybe someone can explain to me the authors in this place?

N
NightHawkreal 15.07.20

Baker Pagac
Inquisitors are kind of broke, if I remember correctly.

t
torn22 06.03.21

good game, I will play it 2 times

l
lwader 06.03.21

Great game, played on pirate and bought on incentive, and passed again. Has the voice acting from VECA been released? I will definitely go through one more time.

T
Tyckas123 20.08.21

Every story-driven game in our time, and even with human system requirements, is gold. And also feeling that they made it to increase the reputation in the gaming world, and not purely for the sake of the dough. I am waiting for the 2nd part, and I will buy the 2nd part.

T
Tyckas123 20.08.21

lwader
I did this with The Witcher 3, went through and then bought it and did not start it again)

D
Domestic drone 20.08.21

Blaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet more stupid characters I have not met. especially when you can not listen to the girl but think with your head off .... I'm already bombed .. I'm talking about a place with a lift, rats and that moron who lifted it

D
Domestic drone 20.08.21

metseldr
no, Rezik the seventh, I went through in one breath and got crazy from the ending, I don't know who doesn't like it ... almost Silent Hills

P
Pirate_In_Law 14.09.21

An excellent toy, the plot is excellent and addictive, although it is with an emphasis on stealth, sometimes it is also possible to bleed the enemies. I don't even know what to find fault with, the game does not give such a reason. The characters, both positive and negative, are very well developed and interesting to watch.

S
Samson2020 05.05.22

The game is very atmospheric, interesting story, very nice characters, stealth light, picture, music - I liked everything. Played with Russian voice acting. As many have noted, the lack of any freedom, I did not spoil the impression of the passage of the game. Unfortunately, I couldn’t pass the inquisitor, didn’t torture myself much with it and watched the ending on youtube. Rating 8, I hope for a continuation.

S
Sumrak34 05.10.22

great game, nothing more to add!

j
jock 39 05.10.22

Passed
Well, what can I say, like a game, very average
!

Like an interactive movie in which you can participate?? Super!! Passed in one breath!!
Something like that))